All Comments on 'My Daughter, My Lover'

by Reardon1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PurplePlungerPurplePlungerover 7 years ago
A delightful and sensitive story

I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

Incredible story, dramatic, sensual and very erotic.

Is only this chapter? The story seems to be continued...

Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"My Daughter, the High-Class Hooker!"

Sorry, but that's the title I think should have been attached to this story. I'm probably going to be the only reader who feels this way, and that's fine, but I have to call it as I see it. It doesn't matter how much she gets per hour, and it doesn't matter that she 'has a few clients who want nothing more than to hang out' and enjoy the sweet 'companionship' of a woman, without sex. The fact that she does, indeed, fuck some of her clients makes her nothing more than a hooker. Yeah, she can call herself an 'escort', but we all know what the word means: hellishly expensive piece of ass.

Worse, still, the father in this story accepts that aspect of his daughter's life, once he discovers it, seemingly with no problem at all. It's one thing, to know that one's daughter has probably ended many of her high school and college dates with a roll in the sack with her boyfriend-of-the-moment. It's another matter, entirely, to know that she's chosen a career which periodically requires her to spread her legs for cash. And then to accept that, as if there's nothing wrong with it? Preposterous notion, that one is!

And, as far as her 'birthday' date with Daddy? He certainly deserved more than the 'happy ending massage' that he wound up getting. This story got a "2" from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I disagree with anonymous below

My daughter is a webcam girl and although I don't like it, there is little I can do about it. She's single, independent and a very intelligent woman. I'm proud of my daughter and love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disregard Anonymous / Hooker Comment

Obviously the anonymous commentator that said the title should have been Hooker is a judgmental twit with issues, so I recommend ignoring their comment. This was an excellent story about a young professional woman and her father, not some two-bit hooker / prostitute. I very much hope that you'll continue this as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the "hooker" comment guy

Being safe and paid a lot is better then ending dates in the backseat. Sorry but at least she is vetting these guys and being safe. That usually not the case when dat t young. Also it's the oldest job in history. She seems pretty smart all things considered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Great sexy writing of one of the best handjobs a guy could receive. I really liked when she rammed the tv antenna up his butt.

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 7 years ago
A Great Beginning

I loved it, but with one disappointment. I have never had, and almost certainly never will have, a hand job as exquisite as the one you describe. I am forced to wonder how many men who read this will show it to their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, as an instruction manual to be studied, learned and acted upon.

As for any negative comments that may have been posted, this is fiction, fantasy, and it is the author's story which will go wherever and however the author chooses. It isn't meant to reflect real life, just the author's mind. If every story had to be the way one particular 'anonymous' seems to want then there would be a lot of boring work on here.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Wow!

That massage was so well written I could feel it. A perfect use of words to transport the reader to another reality. Well done, Mr. Reardon!

I find the one commentator's negative "high-class hooker" comment to be a spurious argument at best. The father went looking to hire an escort. When he found out it was his daughter, while certainly being shocked about it, how can he condemn her for doing something he was willing to hire another young woman to do? Is his daughter less (or perhaps more) deserving of respect, than the other young ladies he was willing to hire? Also, he certainly can't condemn her clients for doing something he, himself, was looking to do.

Plus, while hookers and escorts are both sex workers, there IS a distinction between the two. Hookers only care for one thing, and that is to get their clients to cum as quickly as possible, so they can move on to the next, with no emotions involved. However, high-class hookers and escorts are essentially different from regular hookers in that you are paying for their time and attention and not to simply get your rocks off. That is why they are more expensive. Escorts offer companionship, in addition to any sex acts that may or may not be involved. There is more of an interpersonal, if not emotional, interaction with their clients. If you pay them for an hour, choose to have sex right away and cum in two minutes, you still have their attention and companionship for the other fifty-eight minutes. You truly are paying for their time and not just a sex act.

Calling Katie an "escort" versus calling her a "high-class hooker" is just a matter of semantics, with the commentator using "high-class hooker" as a supposedly more derogatory term for the same thing.

I find it amusing that the commentator moralized about the daughter being "a high-class hooker", yet had no problems with her having incestuous sex with her father. So, I guess in his or her mind, it is OK to have sex with your dad, just as long as you don't ask him for money afterwards. ;-)

Personally, I thought the father's emotional reactions sounded realistic. There was no need to go on and on with the father continually thrashing himself mentally about the situation. If he was that into proper societal mores, he wouldn't have been looking for paid sex to begin with.

It was also nice to read an error-free and grammatically correct story on Lit for a change.

I am genuinely looking forward to reading the next two installments of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the BEST I have read

Awesome story.... Great writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best story I have read so far .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the worst news a father can receive, except for her death, that she is a prostitute. It means that in reality she is headed for a lifetime, almost assuredly short, of daily minute by minute pain and degradation as a woman and human being. People are not made or meant to undergo the dehumanizing effects of allowing complete strangers into the intimate areas of their bodies, again and again for money. Prostitutes sometimes attempt to delude themselves that they are okay through a type of mental self-preservation, but most take to drugs and alcohol to attempt to escape their crushing circumstances. The news that your daughter is a prostitute is a sentence, and means she is destined for a broken horrible life, usually under the influence of evil and corrupt people, and means you have failed as a father. I would rather she be diagnosed with cancer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous