All Comments on 'My Daughters and Me Ch. 04'

by bimomrenee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT

Good build up and way to seal the deal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yay!!

You write a great story. I really enjoyed the slow build up and all the affection and love. You are lucky!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 13 years ago
Will there be any more?

You've brought this story to a stopping place, and given us a lot of pleasure. But would you ever write about your other lovers, or about more recent trips to the beach where you found the magic right where you left it? You really found something special with your daughters, and I wonder how you built on it. I'd be glad to see more from you.

rock6752rock6752almost 13 years ago
There is more to tell

In additon to moe action between you and your daughters, I wonder what might happen as you and Jenni get your belly piercing done and Amy gets her clit pierced. Who would be the first to lick the pierced clit, mom, sister or the woman who does the piercing? Maybe all three clits and all three tongues.

Even though the three of you seem so happy together, think of the possibilities if sometime at the beach, you meet a father and his two sons?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great and exciting story but...

... you claim this to be a true story that took place in 2004 - how, then, can you have possibly listened to K. Perry's "California Gurls", which only came out in May 2010?!?

bob3641223bob3641223over 12 years ago
mom

you've done it to me,

imready2imready2almost 12 years ago
aaaagh

You got me! I had to take a break and come back to it! So hot visualizing Mom rubbing oil on Amy and keeping her breasts....And topping it....great build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Made my pussy so wet!

I read from chapter one to four & rubbed my nipples. I didn't even have to touch my pussy for me to cum. Your stories made me that hot. Please write more soon. I am going to read them again so I can cum with only nipple stimulation. This type of orgasm is far more intense for me than any other.

ShavedalloverShavedalloveralmost 12 years ago
Good stuff!

Being a nudist, I've seen this happen accidently and on purpose. I get hard everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wet pussy

after three instalments i went looking for my sister so i could get some pussy eating done. we've been into it for six months. we're 17 and 19. we are working on mom.

gcg41gcg41over 11 years ago
SEXUAL

I am so hot reading your story. I am jacking off right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so fucking sexy and im 66

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyabout 11 years ago
Mothers, daughters, siblings, and I

I've reached the end of life convinced (1) that incest is perfectly natural and often beneficial (which explains why the taboo is so strong), (2) that no one of any age is harmed by sex that is wholly consensual, (3) that humans of all ages (including children) are qualified to consent to sex in any form with any partner, and (4) that the most evolved humans are likely to be bisexual. In other words, bimomrenee's stories are my cup of tea!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

As the lucky mum and lover of my gay daughter, I am loving this hot story!

Sarahxxx

Maturehotwife66Maturehotwife66about 1 year ago

Wanted to say I love your stories. I have a similar relationship with my daughter. I am 50 she is 30. 10 years ago I remarried a younger man who is 40. And has a huge cock. Well we share him. I am his wife my daughter his girlfriend. We sleep in same bed. He fucks us every night. Nothing to me more sexy than my daughter eating my pussy besides watching my husband fuck her tight pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous