All Comments on 'My Daughter's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by eros701

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CopperheadCopperheadabout 20 years ago
Wonderful!

Great Story! I loved it. Please continue to write and post stories here.

Velvet kittenVelvet kittenalmost 20 years ago
delicious~!!~

i loved Your story.. *claps* i look forward to more of Your talent! *~Velvet kitten*~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
best so far...

Best so far that I have read made me and my girl's day. Hope to read more soon

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Good, but could have been better...

Very much missing here is any mention of birth control. Did they use it, did they take it into consideration? Did they evaluate themselves afterwards that she may have been in her ovulating period? It is for that reason that I did not give you a "100".

Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Birth control Freak

Maybe the couple did not care if birth control is being used. They could simply be lost in the moment of passion and going off the flames of love (or lust) they are creating. I think if the use of birth control was an issue the author would put it in there. But since the characters are not concerned with it, the given shold be that there is some sort of birth control in use. In the first chapter it mentions she was not a virgin. It also mentions how hard she is working on making something of her life; so one could easily think she would not jeapordize that by having sex without some sort of birth control. Sorry so wordy. Anyways Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Writing

Excsllent stories, keep up yhe good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

The first story says that he has a vasectomy because his wife couldn't have any more children. I really enjoyed this story and hoping to read another in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous