All Comments on 'My Daughter's Friend'

by alohadave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun6 months ago

Well Done! 5 Stars! This was so evocative, and quite compelling.

Sparrow69Sparrow696 months ago

Overall, I enjoyed concept of the story, and what you were able to say in the 750 words; however, it really didn’t do justice to the concept. I’d love an expanded version of this story idea.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very few writers can produce a real interesting story in 750 words and you offered nothing new.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Unbelievably erotic. Missing context but wildly exciting. Prologue and follow up needed to fill my fantasy.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar6 months ago

750 words are a challenge for sure, and you did better than most. I second Sparrow69: the soul's definitely there, but something feels just -slightly- out of reach. If you do revisit this in an expanded version, I think it'll be a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved the outline of this story of young control over a friends mother who doesn't feel pretty yet must be because of the attention given by her daughters friend. This could venture into a wonderfully, sexy story of younger girls control over her friends mother. Maybe have the mother strip for her, go down on her, beg for sex, and eventually forced to go down on her own daughter. Fill-in the words as your outline is excellent for as before, a very sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralohadave@alohadave
Bathroom Handy is now published. Mickey and Jordan get back at Queen Bee Monique after she humiliates Jordan. Category: Nonconsent/Reluctance