All Comments on 'My Daughter's Friends'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spell check

It's either Shar or Megan the second time around. Don't confuse the names, it detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife?

Did I miss a reference to his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lot of potential however

You only had a vague reference to a wife or lack of in the story. You may want to address that in later stories. A little more backstory on what the kids were like growing up and how long the daughters mom was out of the picture would help also, it would change the gals motivations if he was a widower or a divorcee and when it happened.

jimbohiggjimbohiggover 7 years ago
Was good but !

Please continue will you f*ck these girls again and put a little more detail into it.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Great start !

Don't leave it too long before you publish the next instalment, please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

Ok, so either you don’t proofread your stories before you publish, or Megan must have snuck into your house while you were getting busy fucking the fat girl...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...