My Daughter's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
579 Followers

While Shar was on the phone I had lost part of my erection. She moved down and began to suck my cock. She was not anywhere near as good as Megan. But really is there such thing as a bad blow job?

It wasn't long and I was hard and ready for action. I had her straddle me while I lay on my back. This gave me great access to her big boobs. She would lean over and let me suck them while she rode my cock. Again she had a short trigger and when she had her orgasm it felt like a dam broke loose and her juices flooded the bed spread.

I had not cum yet so we got out of bed and I had her lean over the edge of the bed. I entered her from behind. I looked in the mirror across from us and could see her large breast hanging down and bouncing every time I thrust into her. I told her to rub her clit while I fucked her.

I reached up and held her boobs while I pumped deep, long hard strokes. Feeling the tension growing deep in my balls I knew I was getting close. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her faster and harder. I could feel her juices running down my cock onto her thighs. I finally came.

As I came I collapsed on top of her and she fell forward onto the bed. We lay that way with my cock still inside her. I could feel her vaginal walls squeezing my cock.

Megan turned her head to me and said, "That was amazing. I want to do that position again but have you fuck me in the ass."

I chuckled and said, "It crossed my mind when I had you there."

I pulled out of her and we got back into the position as we were before. I slowly started to work the head of my cock into her ass. Suddenly I heard the electric garage door opening as Brooke got home. We quickly got dressed and Megan was in the living room as Brooke came in the door.

I emerged from my bedroom and said, "Hey Brooke, I am heading out for poker night." I took a piece of pizza and headed out the door.

Brian6588
Brian6588
579 Followers
12