My Daughter's Scheme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan smiles at me, "That's a surprise. Maybe you'll see me in all three. Who knows?"

+++

With the promise of birthday sex, I am excited to see which of the outfits I picked out Susan chooses to wear. The week leading up to my birthday passes painfully slow. Finally, I leave work that Friday and make my way home. Susan had sent me a text earlier in the day saying that she would text me when we were going to be starting the "festivities". Reaching home, I find Kira's car in the driveway, but upon entering the house, there is no Kira. It would have been nice to see her but she is only this age once so I guess she gets a pass even on my birthday I think, sorting through the mail. Once that is done, I go up to my room with the goal of changing out of my work clothes.

Once I get into my room, I begin taking off my shirt, tossing it into a basket with all of my other dirty clothes. "Happy Birthday!" Two familiar voices call from the direction of my closet.

"What the fuck!" I cry in surprise, whipping around. Standing in the closet door, stands Kira and Susan. Kira is wearing the green, transparent gown and Susan is wearing the black fishnet bodysuit. "What's going on?" I ask, looking between the two women in my life in confusion. The way they are dressed causes my cock to start to harden.

Susan laughs, "Remember that surprise I was talking about a while back? Well this is it. Kira and I agreed that this would probably be the best birthday present we could get you."

I look at Kira, "Is there ever going to be a time where you tell me the whole story?"

Kira laughs, motioning to my erection, "Oh come on daddy... what man turns down a three way with two women?"

I sigh and smile, "You guys are the best..." Susan returns my smile and the two of us begin to kiss passionately. As we do so, Susan begins to undo my fly while I fondle her breasts and ass through the bodysuit. Susan drops my pants and begins to stroke my hard member through my boxers.

I from the bed, I hear an impatient cough. Susan and I part and I roll my eyes before turning to look. "Are you two going to have all the fun?" Kira asks impatiently, her hands feeling her body through her sheer gown.

Susan laughs, "We'll be over there in a sec." Susan and I kiss again quickly. Parting a second time, Susan grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. Susan and I begin to kiss once again, only this time, each of is gently feel Kira's sexy body as well. I playfully pinch one of Kira's nipples causing her to let out a soft sigh. I pull away from Susan and begin to kiss my own daughter, while feeling Susan's body at the same time. Holy shit... this is so hot! I think.

I stand up to take my boxers off and Susan practically pounces on Kira. Susan climbs on top of my daughter and the two women begin to kiss passionately, tongues exploring the inside of each other's mouths. Kira reaches around Susan and starts to feel my girlfriends toned ass. Now completely naked, I climb back on the bed and begin to knead Susan's tits.

Susan turns to me and once again we begin to kiss. Suddenly, I feel a tongue on my cock. Startled, I pull away from Susan, and see Kira between her legs, sucking my cock. This is surreal! I think as Susan and I go back to kissing while my hands play with her breasts and clit.

"Come on daddy... play with me!" Kira begs from below, having stopped sucking me off. I give a small laugh at the absurdity of the situation before obliging her. Kira flips over on her back and spreads her legs while Susan does the same next to her. Focusing on Kira first, I bury my face in between her thighs and begin to lap at her pussy. While I do this, I use my free hand to rub Susan's clit. Kira rapidly becomes wet as I lap at her forbidden pussy. Kira's moans of pleasure become louder and louder while Susan lets out the occasional soft groan. I pull my mouth away from Kira's pussy and switch so I am now lapping at Susan's mound while fingering Kira.

Kira lets out a loud, "Fuck daddy..." I feel her pussy squeeze my fingers as it starts to coat them with her warm cum. I keep working Susan's pussy with my tongue, feeling her grow wetter and wetter. Finally, Susan also cums with a groan. As she does, I lap up her sweet cum, before pulling away and gently rubbing her clit while she rides out her orgasm. Her head is back against the bed and her eyes are closed, hands squeezing both of her breasts.

After a minute, Susan sits up, her breathing still elevated. "So who do I fuck first?" I ask, looking between both women.

Susan and Kira exchange a short glance before Kira turns back to me. "Me first, that way Susan and you can have some... alone time after."

I nod as Susan sits up against the headboard and spreads her legs. Kira sits between them, Susan's breasts pressing into her back. Susan drapes her arms over my daughter's shoulders. Kira spreads her legs, putting them over Susan's legs and looking at me, expecting something.

I crawl between the tangled limbs and aim my cock at my daughter's pussy. I reach under her sheer gown and grab onto her hips. Then, I slowly sink into her wet mound. Kira lets out a sigh as I do so. I begin to slowly slide in and out of my daughter's tight snatch, her pussy tightly hugging my cock. Susan reaches around Kira and slowly starts to rub her engorged clit with two fingers. Kira gasps at the sensation and leans her head back against Susan's shoulder.

Kira's natural lube makes her pussy slippery and I slowly begin to pick up speed, thrusting in and out of my daughter at a much faster pace. "Oh fuck daddy!" Kira cries out in surprise, picking her head up and looking at me.

"Too fast?" I ask, breathlessly.

"Keep going..." Kira gasps out, gripping Susan's thighs tightly. I resume my fast pace, pumping in and out of Kira's pussy. Every time I pull back out of her, her lips hug my cock and are pulled away from her body slightly. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum..." Kira cries out between her loud groans and heavy breathing. I feel myself getting close too.

Kira's orgasm pushes me over the edge as well. I thrust as deep as I can inside her and feel her pussy squeeze my cock. Kira's vagina contracts around me and milks me for my cum. I feel the slimy mixture of her and my cum mixing inside her and covering my softening member. I slide out of her and some of her juices drip off of my and onto the bed.

Susan takes her arms off of my daughter and gently eases her onto her back. "Let me clean you up sweetie." She says, crawling around Kira. Susan lifts up Kira's gown slightly and lowers her mouth to my daughter. Susan begins to lap at Kira's pussy. Kira lets out a soft sigh of pleasure at the sensation. Susan loudly slurps up the cum drooling out of Kira. Upon cleaning Kira out, Susan looks up at the two of us.

"Bit of a mess on your chin." Kira says, sitting up and kissing Susan, making sure to lap up the cum dribbling down Susan's chin.

Fuck this is hot... I think as Susan and Kira exchange a quick kiss before a much more passionate one. The sight of this makes my cock grow hard again as I watch my girlfriend and my daughter begin to fondle each other.

Finally, the two women in my life part and Kira looks over at me, "Should I leave the two of you alone here?"

Susan looks at me, "Well it is your father's birthday, but if it were up to me, I'd let you stay and clean me up after."

I shake my head, not believing these words are coming out of my mouth even after everything that's happened between Kira and I. "Go ahead and stay Kira."

Kira smiles at me and motions for me to join her and Susan back on the bed. I climb back on the bed and run my finger over Susan's folds, feeling how wet she is. She lets out a shudder at my touch and I pull my finger away, her juices glistening on it. Susan gets on her hands and knees, wiggling her toned ass at me in a teasing way.

"Come on Andrew... what are you waiting for?" Susan asks, looking back at me with a seductive smile. I sigh and walk on my knees to right behind her. Kira lays back against the headboard and watches Susan's face. I slowly sink my cock inside Susan, enjoying the feeling of her wet entrance. Keeping just my tip inside her, I begin to fondle her breasts, enjoying the feeling of her large nipples pressing into my palms.

"Like that don't you?" I ask, just loud enough for Kira to hear.

"I love it... please just fuck me..." Susan begs. I hold onto her sides and begin to slowly thrust in and out of her, letting her get used to the feeling of my cock. "That's it... daddy..." Susan sighs. I look up past Susan and see Kira watching the two of us intently, slowly fingering her own pussy. I start to pick up speed, causing Susan to let out a groan. Soon, the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the air as I pound Susan's pussy.

"That's it..." She squeaks out in between thrusts. Her pussy quickly becomes wetter and wetter until a moment later when she cries out, "Yes! Oh fuck yes!" And with that, I feel Susan cum. I keep fucking her while she orgasms, her cum being pulled out of her pussy by my cock.

After a moment, I stop and Susan looks back at me, "Holy shit... Let's switch it up."

"Sound's good." I reply, sliding my dick out of her sopping pussy and laying on my back. Susan straddles me and reaches between her legs grabbing my cock and holding it upright. Susan lowers herself, causing me to sink into her wet folds. Susan takes my whole length, letting out a sigh as she takes the very last part of it. Susan then begins to bounce up and down, starting slowly but gradually picking up speed. Her breasts heave up and down as she bounces on my cock. Soon, the room is once again full of the sounds of her moans.

Suddenly, Kira looms over me, straddling my head. She lowers her pussy to my lips and out of habit, I begin to lap at her mound. Kira begins to moan softly, enjoying the sensation. I place a hand on her sheer gown, just above her hips to keep her still. After a minute, Susan stops bouncing on me and just begins to grind on me. I open my eyes and look up, seeing Susan and Kira kissing passionately as they are both on top of me.

This is the best birthday present ever! I think, enjoying the view. Susan and Kira part after a moment and I go back to lapping at my daughter's forbidden hole. Kira's breathing becomes heavier as I lap at her entrance. Susan is working me to orgasm as well. "I'm going to cum soon..." I groan from underneath Kira.

"On my tits!" Susan gasps out as she and Kira both climb off of me. I quickly stand, fighting to prevent myself from cumming. I turn and find Susan kneeling on the floor in front of the bed. I stand over her and stroke my length once before grunting and starting to cum. The first strand shoots high, hitting her mostly in the neck, and in between her orbs. The next strand covers her left nipple and the third causes both of her large pink nipples to glisten with my cum. I shoot several more strands, some of which lands on her breasts, the rest landing between them. Some of the cum coats the front of her bodysuit. This mixes with the sweat from her riding me and making a mess on her once clean bodysuit.

I sit back on the bed, worn out from cumming twice in such a short time. "Thanks for the great gift!" I say with a large smile.

Susan smiles back, "Your welcome!"

Kira walks over, "Your welcome Daddy!" She exclaims hugging me. I return the hug, letting her warm body press into my own. The only material separating us is her sheer green lingerie gown.

Kira and I part after a moment and I watch with interest as my daughter begins to lick the cum from Susan's breasts. I guess she's had some practice... I think, watching Kira expertly suck on Susan's nipples before pressing her face in between my girlfriend's generous tits. I can't believe this actually happened... I think, actually feeling happy about having sex with my own daughter.

+++

The rest of the summer passed way too quickly. Susan and I spent a lot of time together, no longer concerned about our daughter's catching us having sex. Kira and I had sex a few more times as well, but not nearly to the extent that Susan and I did.

When it came time to drop Susan and Kira off at their college, Susan and I went together. We helped the girls get set up in their dorm. Before leaving their room, I decided to embarrass Kira and Isabella one last time. "Remember ladies, what is my rule?" Upon hearing this, Susan gives me a playful slap on the shoulder.

Kira rolls her eyes, "No guys!"

I smile, "Have a good semester. Remember to call, both of you!"

Isabella and Kira both nod. Kira comes up to me and hugs me, "I love you dad!" She says.

I feel tears well up in my eyes as I realize that my baby is all grown up. "I love you too sweetie..."

+++

The semester passes slowly for me. Kira calls me almost every day. Mostly she tells me about the latest gossip involving her and Isabella. I tell her that Susan and I are doing well and that we are managing to find things to do with them gone. In fact, Susan and I spend so much time together, I had started to think about our future together and what that would mean for the girls. Winter break came and went. Kira and I spent some time together during it, enjoying that time together very much. But, she did have to go back to school, so once again, Susan and I went back to spending almost every day together.

+++

In march, on a warm spring night, Susan and I go out to the restaurant where Kira and Isabella had arranged our first date. I ordered us a nice bottle of wine and the two of us talked about what we usually did, our daughters. We exchanged gossip about how often they partied and what classes they liked and didn't like. The whole night, I felt like I was going to vomit from nervousness. I hadn't told anyone about what I was planning to do, not even Kira.

Eventually the topic of conversation shifts to our first date. I look Susan in the eye, "Speaking of our first date..."

Susan gives me a funny look, "What about it? Those two didn't set us up again, did they?"

I shake my head, "No this is something I thought long and hard about. You are the first person to hear about it. I know Isabella is the most important person in your life, just like Kira is in mine..." I get out of my seat and down onto one knee. Susan's face turns red. I reach into my pocket, barely able to stop my hands from shaking. "Susan Jones, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Susan cries out excitedly. I smile as the two of us embrace. I can't wait to tell Kira about this... I think, hoping that she will approve of my decision.

+++

After we exit the restaurant Susan is proudly showing off her new ring. "Let's tell the girls!" She says, clearly unable to contain her excitement. We get in my car and I pull out my phone, dialing Kira's phone number. I put the phone on speaker so Susan can join in as well.

"Hey Kira, is Isabella there?" I ask.

"Yeah. Did something happen at dinner?" She asks, sounding concerned.

"Just put me on speaker so she can hear too." I say, trying to hide my excitement.

I hear a muffled conversation before I hear Isabella's voice, "Andrew? What's going on?" She asks, sounding just as confused as Kira.

"We're engaged!" Susan yells into the phone excitedly.

"Really?" Kira and Isabella ask at almost the exact same time.

"Yes." I answer.

"Congratulations!" Kira says, sounding excited at the news.

"Way to go Mom!" Isabella says to Susan.

The other end of the line erupts in what sounds like a happy cheer. Kira and Isabella talk excitedly back and forth, apparently forgetting that Susan and I can still hear what they are saying. I look at Susan, "I think they approve."

Susan smiles wide back, "I know they do!"

12