All Comments on 'My Daughter's Scheme'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 6 years ago
Good story, needs technical work

Some typos, grammatical errors and a few minor changes of tense were the only real detractors from this story. The story itself was nice. Somewhat simplistic in its presentation- it COULD have possibly been longer and more complex if you'd wanted it to be- but sometimes simple is just as effective as complicated, sometimes even more so. Nicely done!

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 6 years ago
Add Another chapter

Let us see how it develops into something with his new GF/maybe wife and his daughter and maybe her daughter. As previous said a few spelling errors and maybe some more character development would be in order, such as why the GF gets turned on.

bwmombwmomover 6 years ago
More please!

Ordinarily I respect how authors choose to end their stories and don't clamor for a sequel. Sometimes it's best to just let the reader's own imagination see where the characters go next. But I loved this story so much, that I want more. How did Susan come to enjoy her kink? How did she and her daughter begin their own exploration? Oh, the mind boggles with the possibilities! Well done!

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great story

as with your other stories, i loved this one as well. great plot line, cleaver story. very erotic. i loved it. 5 stars. hope you do chapter 2!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story, but...

...please stop referring to pussies as being "mound shaped". They all are, hence the terms "mons pubis" and "mons veneris" for them, "mons" meaning mound or mount. I've noticed the "mound shaped" description in more than one story of yours. It's redundant and sloppy writing. It's like saying, "the globe was orb-shaped".

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I like where you are going with this story.

This can still go so many ways, and I have many suggestions, but you are the author. What do I know. 5 stars from me. I personally feel that you can call things what ever you want. I noticed that Mr. Dark Storm doesn't like you calling vaginas mounds. I also notice that he has read many of your stories by his own account. To his credit he is not an anonymous coward that criticizes authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absolute crap!

Keep the dn story consistent. I the beginning Kira and the Dad had pledged to always be honest with each other...well that was immedialely dismissed wasn't it!!

And Susan with her lies and betrayal, not to mention the Dad pretending not to be angry, so he wouldn't upset everyone else????????

Are you joking!!!!!!!

Absolute crap!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

I found this very sexy, though I thought it was gonna be Susan's plan, wanting to see a man fuck his own daughter. Soon as she wore that shirt I knew what makes her cum. Like I enjoy seeing my girl be naughty with her dad.

I hope there is a follow-up story where Susan joins them. I know she will love seeing and feeling horny little Kira soaking and sliding on her daddy's hard cock. I can see Susan being a hungry slut for the taste of daddy-daughter sex.

To the other commenter, Kira didn't lie - she seduced. All is fair in love and war. I bet daddy has no complaints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES