All Comments on 'My Day At The Spa Ch. 01'

by Swtt21

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What woman doesn't have hot sexual desires for whoever is giving her a good complete massage. I know I certainly do.

We took a two week vacation to a Caribbean resort. I've said before about my buddy's premature ejaculation problem. I wasn't going to allow that to experience some hot sex while I was there My hubby went deep sea fishing every morning at 7am and usually got back around 6 or 7 pm.

Oh my, almost a whole day to try to get in sexual trouble Starting with a morning massage which I definitely expected, and got, extra very personal attention. Could I survive a massage as complete as that?

In college I was introduced to Black lesbian girls. WOW! I spent of of time being taught how to truly orally pleasure them over and over again and again. I loved it, really loved it! At one of my Sorority party's I was also introduced to Black cock. BB was a whole new delicious sexual expw. I never knew that a hard cock could ever get so big, so thick, so long or cum such a large amount.

I was immediately hooked! Started even getting involved with Black couples too. Well, the Caribbean was almost a complete sexual overload for me. While my small endowed hubby was fishing I was definitely enjoying being used sexually. by just about anyone sling. Giving and receiving sexual pleasure to a y Black person interested. Luckily almost every one of them was.

I believe I probably walks bootlegged to our plane she leaving. My previously college experience was nothing to what I experienced there. Wonderful, Marvelous, Fantastic and completely sexually exhausted. What else could a horny, sexually frustrated, sexually unsatisfied unsatisfied white married woman want?

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous