My Dearest Becky Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why's that?"

"So he's fresh when I need him."

The next two days were more of the same. Little bouts of training interspersed with fire mission drills. In the end, I decided to keep everyone in their original positions, explaining to them that they needed to know other jobs as well, in case they ever had to do it.

The day of our return to the ship came and we packed up everything, heading to the beach. Hours passed as we waited, talking and bullshitting, learning things about each other.

Simmons had been a cop in San Antonio before joining the Corps. Turns out, he's the second oldest one on our crew. Drake had been a bull rider, competing in rodeos across the country. He grew up in Jasper Texas, his father had been a cowboy and he decided he wanted to be just like his father. That is, until his father was crippled by a horse during a rodeo.

Gunny came up to our group, his demeanor was not one I ever wanted to see again.

"What's up Gunny?" I asked.

"God damned LCAC's broke down. Get cozy, we'll be staying here tonight," he said, obviously upset. He left before I could say 'I told you so.'

"Well guys," I said. "Now you see why I told you to pack for a few extra days."

Everyone laughed, knowing the others would probably be low on smokes and dip by now. I sent Tyler to find out about getting watch set up for the night and gave up Ryan and Simmons for the list.

Tyler and I spent the rest of the evening answering questions about our tour of Afghanistan. Tyler got most of the questions, the junior enlisted wanting to know how it was to be in combat with me. To his credit, Tyler pulled no punches, telling them what I did well and what could have gone better. We bedded down for the night, curled up next to the gun and laying under the stars. I fell asleep dreaming of Becky.

----

I couldn't take it anymore. It had only been three weeks or so, and I was more turned on than I can remember. I had told myself when Andrew left that I would hold out until he got back, but I couldn't wait anymore. The slightest mention of anything even remotely sexual got my pussy soaked.

Carl was working tonight, so I had enlisted Jeanna's help in picking out some toys to keep me somewhat satisfied. We had managed to pick out a few vibrators and dildos without being perved on by every guy in there and stopped at the store to get a large compliment of batteries.

"So Becky," Jeanna said as we drove home. "You uh, planning on trying those tonight?"

"Not sure yet, why?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"OK, so here's the thing," Jeanna started after a long pause. "Since that first night, I've thought about you and what we did."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I mean, Carl satisfies me and all, but you did things to me that he probably doesn't even know exist. I've been hoping to do it again but I haven't found a way to ask you until now."

"I see, tell me more about what I do to you."

"Oh my god, it was like magic. You knew exactly where to lick and suck and just the right way to tease. It was like you were inside my head. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

To be completely honest, I had been wet since she had agreed to go shopping with me. I had a decision to make. Do I throw caution to the wind, or wait til I'm alone tonight? In the end it was an easy decision to make. I began unbuttoning my jeans, careful to not run us off the road.

"What are you doing?" Jeanna asked.

"Give me your hand beautiful." I put her hand against the fabric of my panties, which were completely soaked.

"God girl, your drenched!"

"I've been that way for hours now. Ever since you agreed to come with me."

Jeanna began to slowly and gently play with me through my panties, making driving a real chore. It got so bad so fast that I had to remove her hand before we crashed.

"Wait til I get you home. Then it'll be on," I said when she gave me a sad look.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted so badly to take her right there, but I knew I couldn't. It would have to wait. My desire burned with the intensity of a million suns, my need now greater than ever.

We pulled into the driveway after what seemed like an eternity. I buttoned my jeans and grabbed the bag of toys and batteries, racing inside as fast a I could manage. Jeanna was laughing as she walked up, my need apparently giving her great entertainment.

We went to our rooms to change into something more comfortable. I settled for a short skirt and tank top while she chose sweats and a large T-shirt. We sat on the couch and got the new toys set up, giggling as we fooled around with them.

"OK, enough of that," Jeanna said. "I need you."

In my mind I had been playing this situation out since we got home. Our basic animalistic urges taking over and us attacking each others bodies. Surprisingly, that's not how it went at all. Slowly and sensually, we kissed, our tongues entwining and dancing together as we rekindled something I thought had come and gone.

Her hands found their way to my chest, massaging my breasts tenderly and lovingly. I shed my top, letting her do what she pleased with my tits. She took one into her mouth, licking and sucking on my nipple while her hand pinched and pulled softly at the other one. I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"God Jeanna, that feels so amazing."

She swapped tits, trading her hand for her mouth and vice versa. I ran my hands through her hair, drawing her deeper into me and silently begging her to venture lower. She nibbled at me, obviously unsatisfied with how my nipple was reacting.

She began to creep lower, kissing her way down my stomach towards my recently shaved mound. The feeling was so intense that I almost came right there. She lifted my skirt up around my waist and smiled at my lack of underwear.

"Please baby," I begged. "Please give me release."

She looked at me, a smile crossing her face. "Of course my dear." Jeanna's tongue snaked out, flicking my clit rapidly before gliding lower. I could feel her warmth as she parted my moist folds, savoring the flavor of my essence.

"Mmm, you taste so good baby," Jeanna purred. "We need to do this more often."

I didn't respond, placing my hand on the back of her head and pushing her face back into my sex. She attacked it with renewed vigor, her tongue working miracles on my body. Before I knew it, I was bucking against her mouth, screaming with pleasure as I flooded her face.

She climbed up next to me, kissing me passionately and letting me taste my own juices.

"Now its my turn," I said as I pushed Jeanna on her back.

"Hold on, before you begin," Jeanna said, grabbing one of the vibrators we had bought and handing it to me. "Put this inside you before you start."

"Which hole?" I asked with a smile.

"Good point. One in each," she said, handing me the other vibrator.

"As you wish." I stuck one in my ass and one in my pussy, turning them on slowly so they wouldn't distract me from the task at hand. I buried my face in Jeanna's sex, her tantalizing smell drawing me in and her sweet flavor keeping me wanting more. I ate her like a fat kid eats cake, licking up and down her slit before delving deep into her wet hole.

Jeanna moaned loudly and gripped the couch cushions, her voice getting louder and more high pitched the closer I brought her to orgasm. When she couldn't hold back any longer, her body convulsed and my mouth was flooded with her juices.

"Good god baby, that was amazing," Jeanna panted. She sat up after a minute, pulling the vibrators from my body and sucking them clean before putting them in her own holes.

She grabbed one of the dildos and pushed me on my back. "I wanna make you cum again," she said.

I spread my legs for her, giving her all the access she would need. She lives up the toy with her mouth and slowly slid it inside me, making me moan with joy. It wasn't as good as the real thing, but it would have to do for now.

She worked me over for a few minutes, making me cum all over our new toy. I sucked it clean and used the other on her, sticking the other one in my ass while I ministered to her needs.

We both collapsed in a heap when we were through, laying halfway off the couch. I knew the need would be satiated for now, but it would be back. At least now I knew I had Jeanna to help.

----

Guam was a blast. Between going to the indoor shooting range that let you shoot pretty much any weapon you could want and hitting up a half dozen strip clubs, we were sad to leave. Our planned stop in Thailand got changed to a simple day of offshore resupply flights, which was disappointing to say the least.

I had spent many hours bringing Ryan up to where everyone else was, then we worked on preparing them all for combat. From my past experience, the Corps takes their "every Marine is a rifleman" thing serious. Between my last two tours, we fired maybe a dozen rounds from the howitzers, the rest was route clearance and convoy escort missions.

I had received many letters from home. A couple from my parents, one from Carl and a few from Becky. We've been so busy lately that I haven't had a real chance to sit down and write letters, but I had been keeping notes about daily activities we did that I could give to Becky when I returned.

Ryan had received quite a few letters from Lauren and only two or three from his parents. He told me they were going through hard times and were in the process of a divorce. I felt bad for him, having parents who were squabbling while he was heading into a dangerous and ultimately unknown situation. This is when he needed them most, and they were too busy with their bullshit to care much about him.

Christmas had come and gone, only noticed by a special meal of surf and turf for dinner, which the military never fails to mess up. The steak was overcooked and the lobster tails were rubbery, par for the course. Our arrival to Kuwait City was fast approaching and everyone was on edge to some degree, which made picking out the veterans easier. Almost everyone had penned a death letter, including myself, and had given it to the CO for safe keeping. Some see it as a bad omen, I personally think that my loved ones would rather hear from me than receive some standardized letter with some General's signature.

I went over many of the essential things to bring on missions and what to expect from the locals. Much of this training consisted of informal talks and meetings during down time and was met with moans and groans from the men. I had to explain on multiple occasions that it messed with my time too, but it may keep us alive.

I had also run into an issue concerning my libido. My sex drive was higher than ever, which was odd because we really didn't have much time to think about that stuff. Sure I would find time to go and masturbate, just like everyone else, but it never really cured the itch.

The morning of January 3rd, Tyler and I went to smoke. There in the distance, the high rise buildings and the spire of the Kuwait towers rose into the sky. The beauty of the city never ceased to amaze me, looking so modern in a part of the world which seemed trapped in centuries past.

"Well," I said to Tyler. "Here we go again."

"Just like old times," he said.

We watched the city grow larger and become more clear as we came closer. It was a clear day with a bit of cool wind biting at our faces. After a few more smokes each, we headed inside.

We began to pack our gear, knowing soon that the official order would come down and we would be ahead of the game. Without fail,Gunny came to our berthing half an hour after we started packing and got everyone else moving. Once we had packed, we sat around idly while the crew of the Bonhomme Richard got us moored.

Captain Varren called all the senior enlisted, section chiefs and drivers together for an initial briefing on our route and where we would camp for the night. Our first stop would be at the Kuwaiti border, allowing us an early rest and early start to make it to Baghdad at a decent time.

When we were able, we moved all our gear to the trucks, then played musical equipment as we tried to get all our stuff off the ship. It wasn't an easy task and was one of the few times that I was happy an officer was around to take charge. Trying to get 13 seven ton trucks, 6 howitzers and 8 Humvees off of a ship is like herding cats. That's just our equipment, that doesn't include the vehicles and trailers belonging to the rest of 1st battalion.

By mid afternoon we had left the ship behind and our column was headed north towards the Kuwaiti border. It was just after 7 PM local time when we reached our scheduled stop for the night, setting up sleeping bags and getting the watch organized.

I told everyone not to stay up late, we had an early morning start and about a 12 hour drive to our next destination. Before we all bedded down, I called everyone for a very important meeting.

"Guys, we need to talk," I began. "I need input."

"On what Sergeant?" Simmons asked.

"We have to name the gun, it's an unspoken tradition. What are we going to name it?"

Everyone thought for a minute, the name had to be a good one. It would be a reflection of the crew and their attitude. Ryan gave the first idea.

"How about we call her Hope?"

"No, not mean enough," I said.

"Satan's dick?" Offered Wirth.

"No."

"How about Prometheus?" Jones said.

"Prometheus?" Asked Tyler.

"Prometheus was the mythological Greek Titan who sided with Zeus and the Olympian Gods in the war against the Titans. He stole fire from Mt Olympus and gave it to man, for which he was eternally punished. He was chained to a rock, his liver eaten daily by and eagle and regenerated by night," I explained. Greek mythology had always interested me, and it was nice to find a short use for it.

"Got it," Tyler said.

"Good," I replied. "When we get back, get a fucking education."

Everyone laughed, knowing that I was always more than happy to teach people something.

"So is that it then?" I asked. "Prometheus?"

Everyone gave a nod or said yes.

"Very well. When we get to our base, I'll acquire some paint and some stencils."

Everyone went to lay down, the long trip ahead and the unknowns still to come at the front of the men's minds. It wasn't hard to see on their faces the plain expression of hidden fear. I took this opportunity to write Becky one last letter before we arrived in hell.

My dearest Becky,

I miss you so much and hope that you're doing well. I know you're doing a good job of keeping things running smoothly at home. You're such an independent woman, it would be impossible for you not to. Send everyone my love.

I've received many letters from you and I keep them close, reading them again and again. It's my little piece of you to hold on to. My memories of you keep me going every day and I look forward to being home in your arms.

We made it to Kuwait this morning. The men are nervous but in high spirits. Most have no idea what awaits them ahead, but I've worked with them and they will perform well when called upon. Tomorrow we drive to Baghdad, where I might be able to call you.

By the time you read this, we will be at war, doing that which we were called upon to do. I love you with all my heart and I always will, no matter what may happen.

I hope you have found an outlet for your sexual urges. Whether it's toys or another woman, I'm fine with it. Just remember that I won't stick my dick where it doesn't belong, so I don't want anyone sticking theirs where it doesn't belong.

Send Carl, Jeanna and Lauren my love. Tell Lauren not to worry to much about Ryan, he's in good hands here. I love you so much my dear, and remember that I hold you tight each night in my dreams.

All my love,

AA

*******

Part 2 is coming. Their journey to the front is almost over, what will lie in store for them next?

Thanks for reading!