My Dearest Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same detective delivered the notice at a time we were both sure to be there. John was incensed and cursed me as a "Barren Bitch". I already had his bags packed and the detective escorted him out the door. The divorce hearing went pretty quickly. After being advised otherwise, John insisted on representing himself. The judge, upon hearing my story, awarded me fifty grand a year in alimony until the day I died or re-married. John complained loudly and the Judge simply said "Did I say fifty? I meant sixty. Would you like to try for seventy?"

"That shut John up. Because of his ego he never bothered to ask about what my worth was. I seem to have a nose for good investments. I was worth about five million. Now do you see why a guy with a job has little appeal versus a guy with personality and integrity?" I just nodded. "I need to dance." She led me to the floor and held me tight as we pretty much just swayed to the music. I started to get hard again and she pressed me hard to her belly. After three songs we went back to our seats

"After the divorce I fell hard. I went from insanely angry, to sad, to guilt, to shame, and finally sank into a deep depression. My neighbor witnessed all this and recommended a shrink. I saw her about six times and the woman worked miracles. I moved back up that ladder and just rested on being sad. Both the shrink and my neighbor suggested that I needed to just get out and socialize. I tried a few other places and bars but sort of settled on this one. I reminds me so much of the one I worked in. The jukebox is great, the people are a little vulgar but friendly, and then there was you. I noticed that you noticed me the first time I walked in. I've been waiting for you to make a move but you never have."

She signaled the bartender and ordered two shots of Patron. "I saw a guy you were shooting pool with buy you this one day." I laughed and told her that was my son who was in town and thought that if he got dad drunk he could finally beat him. "I seem to remember that he was the only one I saw putting quarters into the slots."

She hit jukebox and suddenly Tequila Sunrise was playing. We drank our shots just as the "Take another shot of courage" lyric was sung and licked the salted lime juice from each others hands We both let our tongues linger a little longer than necessary.

"One more dance and I promise I'm done." I'd say we danced but it was really more like a clutch. I was relishing her soft breasts and hard nipples and she was obviously enjoying my cock drilling into her belly. When the song was over we made our way back to our seats. I was disappointed that there was no hand on my thigh this time. "Old fool" I thought to myself.

Nora took a deep breath and began, "I've been practicing this for a few weeks in front of a mirror so here goes. Even though the depression is gone there is still an emptiness. My heart has been empty but just talking to you today has really helped there. You should be a shrink." She took another deep breath. "I still have two voids that need filling and I am asking, no begging you to be the one to fill them. I want to feel your cock explode in my mouth and my cunt. I want a weekend of your time that I'll never forget!" She got sort of shy for a second. "You know, I've never said those words before. It felt good to say them! Are you offended that I did?"

I said, "I love those words in intimate conversation and this has been pretty intimate. I'm flattered, but I still don't understand why you would choose me for your second deflowering. Why not one of these young studs?"

"You're smart, handsome, probably experienced, and needing. Plus you just seem like a nice guy. Obviously there is an age difference but all your equipment seems up to the job and functioning. I'm looking for a commitment of no more than a few days. Let me take you home and fuck and suck you until I'm full."

I know of no man who could decline such an invitation, especially from a woman as gorgeous as this. I told her I had to pee and would be right back. In the head I did piss and took a little blue pill. There was no way I was going to take a chance on disappointing this young goddess.

When I got back to the bar she had already paid the tab and I saw a generous tip left. I thanked her and she gave me a sly smile. "I hope that didn't bother you but I'm in a hurry in a horny sort of way." Neither of us wanted to leave our vehicles in the parking lot and she suggested I just follow her home. On the way to her car she asked me just how many women I had been with. I told her I didn't know for sure but suspected that it was about eighty before I was married, then only my wife, and none since.

"So how long has it been?, she asked. I admitted that it had probably been about seven years. "I only have experience with John. I only know the way he expected it. With your experience, I suspect you have different desires and needs. I hope you'll let me know how to please you. I don't care if you tell me about your other women. That might actually turn me on more, as if that was possible." I kissed her as she got in her car and followed her out of the parking lot.

She led me to a very high-end gated community. She stopped at the gate and told the guard I was her visitor. He came to my truck and took my drivers license and told me he needed to keep a copy of it on file. He came back in a few minutes with a pass to put on my dash. He had a "You lucky SOB" smirk on his face as he handed it to me. I followed Nora to her house. It was a beautiful example of Spanish architecture so typical of very up-scale homes in the state. As we approached the front door I could smell something delicious. I asked her what it was and said she had heard me tell someone how much I liked German food and that Sauerbraten was the specialty of the diner so she made it especially for me.

"How did you know I'd take your invitation?"

"One of the things my shrink made me work on was self confidence. If you'd said no I'd probably be on the phone with her right now to schedule an emergency appointment!" She unlocked the door and I followed her in. The home was fantastic with very traditional tropical accents, vaulted ceilings, and a large glass slider leading out to a nice pool in a screened enclosure. I complimented her on her taste but she modestly admitted that she bought the home furnished and decorated. The only change she had made was a new bed in the master and the rug in the foyer.

She beckoned me toward her as she slowly sank to her knees. "We have ten minutes before I need to put the dumplings on. Maybe I can put that time to good use?" She unzipped and pulled down my shorts, pulled my awakening cock out, and began to stroke and suck it. When I was fully hard she backed off and looked up at me." I never felt a cock get hard in my mouth before. John was always hard as soon as I got on my knees." I reminded her of my age.

She looked at my hard cock closely. "After I dumped John I was on my computer one day. He had borrowed it a few weeks earlier when his was down. I found that he had been visiting a porn site that was mostly about blow jobs. I looked at the site a bit and saw one thing I wondered about. Most of the cocks they showed were very much bigger than John's. I thought it was probably some trick of the camera but now I know better."

She wrapped both hands around my shaft and took the head in her mouth and began to suck hard while she attempted to jack me off. I knew I couldn't last long. After all, it had been a good seven years since I had any sex at all but at least two before that since my wife had been able to pleasure me like this due to her throat cancer. I pulled back after about five minutes and she looked up at me with a frown. "Am I doing something wrong? John would have been done by now." I asked what her hurry was. "John always told me that the faster I did it the better I was at it." I pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. "You kissed me on the mouth after your cock was just there? John would never kiss me on the lips after the first time I took him in my mouth. He said it was dirty or something!"

I kissed a couple of tears away. "I have no such inhibitions. For me good sex always begins and ends with a nice kiss. If I may say so, your husband was an asshole." She gave me a hearty laugh. "You said you wanted me to teach you; correct?" She nodded a yes.

"What was I was doing wrong? I was just trying to make you cum so you could watch me swallow it."

"I know we have been talking all day and we are both eager but how about if we talk a bit more over that wonderful smelling meal? Is it OK for me to use examples so you know what I favor?" She pouted a bit (a truly sexy pout) and just nodded and turned to the oven. As she bent over I saw the beautiful shape of the most perfect butt I had ever seen, enhanced by the slightly damp patch in her crotch.

I quietly walked up behind her, snuck my hands under her blouse, and cupped each breast in my hands as I slowly massaged her nipples between my fingers. She let out a little groan. "I'd love cooking together while naked." She moaned her approval and I pulled her blouse up and off. I massaged her tits some more as my hard cock pressed into her back.

I knelt behind her, and reached around to undo the snap and zipper of her shorts. I pulled them down and bit one beautiful cheek. She let out a mild scream. "You bit my ass?" I told her it was just way too tempting to not taste. In my mind I had much more in store for it later. I turned her around and just stared for a second at her bright red and full bush. I ran my fingers through it and found it soft and very moist.

"I thought maybe I should shave it for you?" I told her I was glad she didn't and leaned in to inhale her feminine perfume and give her clit a gentle kiss. "I can't believe you kissed me there!" I just told her we were going to have a wonderful weekend.

She was truly a diamond in the rough. I stood and gazed at her magnificent body. It was the best I had ever seen and I told her so. She actually blushed and her pink skin just glowed while her areola and nipples got brick red. I helped her finish cooking dinner, both of us naked, and set out place mats, plates, and silverware on the little bar by the pool. She produced a bottle of a German red wine I had never heard of. As a vegetable she had some kraut with beets that she said had been in the crock pot on low since the night before. The wine was the perfect compliment to the meal, tying together the sweet spiciness of the the meat with the pungency of the kraut. Needless to say the dinner was great but working naked in close quarters in the kitchen made it even better.

As we ate I complimented her on both her cooking but her attire. She laughed hard. "I never, even in my wildest dreams, imagined that I would someday be sitting in my backyard, naked, and eating dinner with a man I first spoke to three hours ago. So tell me what I was doing wrong!"

"It's not what you were doing was wrong. You were doing what you had been taught to do by your partner! Rule one of being a good sex partner is doing what pleases him or her. Nan was right in her advice on that front. I suspect that most of John's sexual experience was when he was in the Navy. I was Navy too. Picture a few thousand young guys stuck on a ship for four or five months. There is no outlet for their raging hormones. The talk between the men is centered on sex so even if you somehow mentally escape it you'd soon get a reminder. There is also no privacy so relieving the pressure yourself is simply not an option."

"When you finally get into port you are about to explode. Every port town I visited was in the far east and had a red light district close by. There were always a line of stalls with eager young women waiting to ease a sailors pain. Relief would cost a pack of American cigarettes. A pack of butts on board cost about fifteen cents so you could get a blowjob for fifteen cents. The whore, or more likely her protector, would sell those cigarettes on the black market for about a quarter. Her protector would take about half of the take so she couldn't exactly focus on anything but quantity. To be blunt they would suck, spit, rinse, and be down on their knees waiting for the next sailor within a few minutes. If you wanted to screw it would cost four bucks, plus you needed to use a condom and that added to the cost. VD was rampant in these places and getting the clap would bring you up for a Captains Mast hearing and possibly a demotion. Syphilis would get you a dishonorable discharge."

"Any sailor with half a brain would opt for five hungry mouths versus one quick screw with a rubber. I know this because I was one of those guys. When I got out, I expected the same sort of instant gratification from the women I would meet. Some provided it but then I met Kathy."

"She showed me the light. She was slow and measured. When she could sense that I was ready to blow she would back off or maybe inflict just enough pain to keep me hard and push back my climax. She teased and taunted, once for two hours, before she finally gave me relief. I loved it and we had great times in bed or other places for a few months."

"Pleasuring a man with your mouth is easy. Doing it well is an art. You like music so I'll use this analogy. A really good song, or even symphony, usually starts out softly and slowly. It will build to low crescendos. Those are usually followed by changes in either the rhythm or key. Those are accentuated more and more frequently by bigger and bigger crescendos and lulls and eventually result in a massive finish. This is followed generally by a slight diminish and finally the end."

"What if I don't know how to write music like that? Will I be a failure?"

"You play the piano and guitar, right?" She nodded a yes. "If you want to play another instrument well you would need to practice, correct?" She nodded again but this time with a smile instead of a budding tear.

"When do lessons in skin-flute begin? I picked that term up in the bar." We both laughed at that

and I told her that as soon as we were done cleaning up I'd be happy to play professor.

We went into the bedroom and pulled down the sheet and cover. I was still rock hard and she pushed me back on the bed and took my cock in slowly and lovingly. "Your tongue is the main player. Never let it stop moving. Men say being sucked off but in truth we're being licked off. A great blow job involves all the senses". She pulled back and looked at me with rapt attention.

"First, of course, is the tactile. The feeling of your warm lips enveloping my cock as your tongue caresses it is wonderful. The next sense is visual. Watch me while you do everything and I'll watch you. Watching a woman devour me with hunger in her eyes is better than any movie ever made. The deeper you can take me the better the show will be."

"Next is auditory. Men love to hear a woman praise his cock and slurp when you suck it. If you show your pleasure at what you're doing and tasting by humming a little it hits both tactile and auditory buttons."

"The next sense is scent. If you are truly enjoying what you are doing the pheromones you elicit will intoxicate any sentient man and entice him to take good care of your needs later."

"The last sense is taste. Here the burden is on the man. Diet will effect how it tastes when he cums. A considerate man will eat a lot of fruit and avoid some vegetables like asparagus and sprouts. Luckily, I hate asparagus."

She smiled, "John loved asparagus and he really didn't taste good. May I get back to my studies, professor?"

She didn't wait for an answer but had obviously been paying attention. Because I came after only thirty minutes was more about my hiatus of seven years than her lack of trying to stretch it out longer. I ended shooting half my load all over her face when she came up for air. She grabbed the spitting snake and the second load went in her mouth as she sucked hard. I felt her quiver as I came.

I pulled her up and rolled her on her back before kissing and licking her face and letting my cum drip into her mouth. "I can't believe you did that!"

"Did you like it?" She nodded a yes as she savored my gift. "Then that's why I did it." Let's see if you like this." I slid down between her legs and gently sucked her juices off her red forest. She inhaled sharply as my tongue gently impinged on her clit. I was in no hurry and tenderly ran a line of kisses down one leg and up another. I finally ended up at her Mons again and spread my mouth wide to take in as much of her as I could. She shuddered and released another batch of her honey.

I stayed on mission and slowly licked her slit from top to bottom. I thought about working her anus a little but decided to hold back on that for a day or so. My tongue penetrating her cunt was greeted with a welcome shower of more of her very sweet nectar. Sucking her clit produced a torrent. I tried to drink it all in but some just sprayed all over my face.

I was rock hard again (Thank you Pfizer) and slid up and oh so gently penetrated her wide open and hot cunt. I saw her wince a bit and stopped when I was about halfway in. We rested in that position even thought I would have loved to just hammer that tight hole.

"I can't believe you just kissed me there! John never did that! I loved it!" I told her I did too and complimented her on how sweet she tasted. I asked if I could go in further.

"Please do. You know I'm not a virgin but you're already where no one has ever been. I want all of you!" I was happy to oblige and began a slow and even stroke with each plunge moving in a half inch more. Finally I had all ten in and just ground my pelvic bones into her clit, not hard but gently.

Her response was more than I could hope for. She dug her nails into my butt cheeks and simply pulled me in as tightly as she could. We shared a motionless but intense orgasm. She didn't have a cunt trained to squeeze and milk my cock but it just happened.

We just laid there in each others arms until my cock simply slid out with one of her tremors. I wasn't sure how she'd take this but I wiped her swollen slit with my fingers and presented them to her. She eagerly licked them clean so I went to the next step and slid down to lick and suck her tender pussy until all my juice was gone from her cunt and in my mouth. I slid up and kissed her to let it all drain to her.

She swallowed all our combined juice and asked if she could clean me up. I simply rolled over and she took the entirety of my soft cock in while all the time working her tongue up and down my flaccid shaft. In years past I would have been hard in a couple of minutes and told her so.

"You said we're not in a hurry, right?" I nodded. "You're retired and I'm a lady of leisure, correct?" I nodded again. "I said a weekend, but that's not cast in stone, correct?" I nodded again. "How about if we just enjoy the feel and taste of each other for a while?" I gave her a deep kiss and she slid down and very gently licked my balls before nestling up against me in bed. "I have a feeling I still have a lot to learn," was all I heard as we drifted off to sleep with my hands caressing her magnificent body.

I surprisingly woke hard at about two. She, apparently, had been having nice dreams also and as we spooned I was able to slowly slide my cock into her warm and welcoming pussy. There was nothing intense here. It was, for lack of a better word, "sweet"and I softly, slowly, and gently fucked her until we both climaxed.

We both fell back to sleep. When I woke at seven I had to pee really badly. I tried to be stealthy but she woke and asked what I was doing. I told her of my situation and she laughed as she got out of bed. "My understanding is that all men have crappy aim. Let me help!" She grabbed my shaft and aimed me dead center in the commode. "Well that was fun" she said with a smirk. It was fun. We went back to bed and slept through 'til ten..