My Dearest Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke she asked if I swam. I told her I did and she dragged me out of the bed and toward the pool. We were both naked but she assured me that her pool had total privacy. The pool was at the perfect temperature. We didn't do much swimming but when I dove between her legs and blew bubbles up her cunt I could hear her giggle though I was a couple of feet down.

We moved up to where I was in about seven or eight inches above my waist. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and slowly lowered herself down on my hard cock. Maybe it's because I'm a Pisces but I just love to fuck underwater. She seemed to love it as well and began to climax almost instantly when I was balls deep in her welcoming pussy. Between the warm water, her hot pussy, and her warm soft tits brushing my nipples with each stroke I was powerless to hold back.

I knew the effect of the pill I had taken sixteen hours before had to have worn off. She was just so fucking hot that the last forty years of aging seemed to have melted away. Neither of us said a word but just stayed in our clutch until I slipped out of her. We both groaned a little. She missed having me fill her and even though the pool had seemed warm, it was cold compared to the heat in her cunt.

She told me that she swam every day for her exercise and I asked if that regimen included fucking. She laughed hard and punched me in the shoulder. We were getting so comfortable with other and so quickly. She made me feel young again.

I sat on the edge of the pool and watched her swim some laps. She wasn't an Olympic swimmer but as she swam the crawl her lovely ass just broke the surface. When she did the back-stroke her tits broke through and made twin wakes.

She must have done twenty or so laps, just began to slow down, and finally stopped and waded to where I was perched. I complimented her on her workout ethic. "I usually do twice that but you gave me some great cardio last night and besides, every time I looked to the side I saw something I really wanted. This is just too good to pass up."

I was still soft but that didn't stop her from taking me in her mouth. Surprisingly, she had me hard in about ten minutes and sucked me dry twenty minutes later. She was amazing. Despite my age and her lack of experience she ruled my body. I complimented her skill and we dried each other off. "I just love taking you all the way from soft to finish!"

I cooked us both eggs, bacon, and toast. We ate in silence. I gloried in watching her eat. Her eyes never left mine as she nibbled at the strips of bacon. She was, without a doubt, the most desirable woman I ever had seen. The spirit was willing to take her again but the effects of the pill had worn off and age trumped desire. We cleaned up the dishes and I asked her to sing and play for me. She shyly agreed to.

We were both still naked as she led me to the living room. I sat on the couch as she took her place on the piano bench. She was beautiful from any angle or side and I had a hard time concentrating on her music as I gazed at her perfect ass. She sang and played a couple of classic country songs and then broke into a few of her own creations. Nora was obviously a woman of many talents. I told her my publisher friend definitely needed to meet her.

She turned to face me and reached for her guitar. Her legs were slightly spread as she composed and played a song recounting the day and night before and our morning swim. All was in perfect rhyme and meter. It was funny and naughty and I loved it. I especially enjoyed watching her red bush begin to glisten. I could smell her sweet sex from across the room.

I walked over to her and she put her guitar back in the stand and reached for my cock. I pulled back and knelt in front of her. She had a puzzled look on her face and I gently forced her to recline a bit so she was leaning against the piano keys. It was a pretty discordant chord. I spread her legs wider and beginning at her knees worked my way down. I even sucked each toe while pausing in between and reciting the "This little piggy" story. She laughed but it obviously turned her on. I treated the other foot to the same and as my tongue and lips slowly worked their way up her leg and to that delicious spot right next to her cunt she began to moan and rock back and forth.

With every rock backward she was crashing the piano keys. When I finally began nibbling on her clit it was nonstop and she screamed her accompaniment. We caught our breath and after I kissed her long and hard she muttered, "That was, without a doubt, the best music I ever wrote and the best song I've ever sung."

"I meant what I said earlier. I have so much to learn and I've never enjoyed school so much. Can we go and shoot pool and pick up some clothes and stuff? I promise not to be clingy!"I told her I would be happy to see how this all played out. I was smitten and falling for this young goddess. She is witty, smart, beautiful, caring, sexy, horny, and hungry. What is there not to love? It had been years since I felt this good.

She drove to my modest apartment and we walked up the one flight of stairs. I was glad I had tidied up before I left for the bar the day before. "So I'm the first woman to ever be here with you?" I nodded a yes. "Can we come here sometime and fuck in this bed?" I asked why. "You were the first in my new bed. I want to be the first in yours." If I could have, I would have taken her right then. I gathered a weeks worth of clothes and packed a small bag. I also grabbed a prescription from my desk drawer.

We stopped at the local pharmacy and I dropped off the script. When we got to the bar, and as our eyes adjusted to the darkness. I was greeted with comments like, "glad to see you survived old man!"

Nora let go of my hand and walked over to where the comments came from. "You were worried about him? You should have been worried about me! I lost count of how many times and I never knew those things came in size eleven-triple E! I'm surprised I can walk or talk!" She said it loud enough for the whole bar to hear. Everyone was silent, some for the first times in their whole life. We grabbed our pitcher of beer and mugs and walked to the pool tables. She had her hand down the back of my shorts. I had a feeling I had just become a legend.

She made me shoot left-handed and we were pretty even. I watched her play and openly admired her beautiful ass as she leaned over for her shots. It was accentuated by the pumps she wore. "I know you have been looking at it, but why?" I overheard some girls talking in a restroom one day as to how much they liked it there. Is that something you like?" I told her I had wanted to try it for years but my wife wasn't up for it and I dropped the subject. "So it would be a first for both of us?"

I assured her that it would be for me but I'd love to. "Tonight? Can we try it tonight?" I told her I thought we would have to work up to it.

I went to the bar and bought another pitcher. The barmaid looked at me with lust in her eyes. "It's on the house stud. I never thought that guy would shut up." Nora and I polished off the second pitcher and left. She had her hand way down on my ass as we walked out the door.

We went back to the pharmacy and I grabbed some KY jelly from the shelf on the way to the pharmacist's counter. The clerk told me that since I had never had this med before I would have to have a consultation with the pharmacist. The other pill had been a sample from my doctor) I was pretty used to this from picking up my wife's meds for all those years.

The pharmacist was a women in her fifties She looked attractive and fit. She did her job of informing me about possible side effects, etc. She looked at Nora and reemphasized the risk of heart attack. Her hand paused in mine when she handed me the bag. When I wanted to add the KY to the order she blushed. Nora and I walked out holding hands and when we were outside she said, "That woman wanted to fuck you." I told her I thought she was exaggerating. "Well, she'll just have to wait her turn."

I took the pill before we got in the car. I could feel the effects almost immediately. The beer had gone to her head and I drove while she stroked my crotch. When we got to her place I went around to help her out of the car. She stumbled on the heels she was wearing and when I caught her I heard her back crack. We shed our clothes as soon as we were inside and I suggested a nice back massage for her.

We went to the bedroom and she laid on her stomach. Her ass was beckoning. I began at her shoulders and could feel my hands kneed away the cramp that was in her back. I continued to work my way down and finally was holding the two finest butt cheeks I had ever seen in my hands. She was purring. As I did that I leaned forward and began to lay a line of kisses down each vertebra, one at a time and slowly with each kiss lingering just a little longer than the last.

My knees were in between hers and as I got lower I spread her legs apart with mine. By the time I got to her coccyx bone she was whimpering and quaking. I spread her cheeks and gently licked around her rosebud. My hand was soon under her Mons and my middle finger on her clit. She ground her clit hard on my finger and I pressed my thumb into her cunt as I continued to stimulate her anus with my tongue. She began to buck and moan. I waited until her orgasm was in full swing and moved my middle finger up to her cunt and my thumb to her ass. I pushed my thumb in about halfway and pressed it and my finger in together.

She screamed and I changed position and presented my cock to her lips. She hungrily sucked it in as she came even harder. I felt her jaw tighten and I was afraid she'd bite it off. I came just as her climax began to subside and that made her cum again. She sucked me hard until I was dry. I could see a wet spot down at the base of her spine. I bent over and lapped at it. She shuddered and I took another couple of licks at her anus. She begged for mercy.

I moved up a little, rested my face on her wonderful ass, and fell asleep. My soft cock was resting against her cheek. We both woke in about thirty minutes, and went for a swim. She questioned me about what I had done for her. I told her my first wife had done it for me the first time and then I returned the favor to her and a few others. "Did you like it when she did it for you?" I nodded and she smiled. I had a pretty good idea of what I had to look forward to.

We ordered in pizza and I pulled on a robe to tip the girl and collect the meal. I saw her nostrils flare at the scent of our sex and she smiled at an old bastard having fun. As I carried the pizza into the kitchen, Nora said "That's the fourth woman today who has wanted to fuck you. You are one hot property and don't even know it." I asked who she thought the others were. "The druggist, the barmaid, the delivery girl, and me." I assured her that I was all hers.

We ate, talked, and ate some more. Some sauce dripped on her right tit and I volunteered to clean it up. I licked and sucked her tit and nipple clean but tonight was not nearly as frenetic as the previous one. It was casual, yet intimate. We finished eating and found a good movie to watch. She nestled close to me as we watched Casablanca. I kissed away her tears as the movie ended.

We went to bed and again just nestled together. There was no urgency because we both realized that this was not just a short term thing. We were both in it for the long haul and had lots of time to explore each others bodies and souls.

I woke at first light to feel her lips wrapped around the soft head of my cock and her tongue tasting my night secretions. She was perpendicular to me and I caressed her ass as she did her magic. I finally couldn't resist and pulled her pussy to my lips. Before I dug my tongue into her cunt I urged her to watch herself in the mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed. She was obviously getting off on watching herself in action and her moans and hums came stronger and stronger. After her first climax I told her I wanted to fuck. She rolled over and I asked her to mount me and watch in the mirror.

She assumed the reverse cowgirl position. As she lowered her self on my shaft she let out a low gasp. I couldn't tell if it was the sight of her cunt swallowing my cock or the unaccustomed position. She came twice more and I hitched a ride on the second one as I reached around her and pinched her clit.

She just sat there for a couple of minutes and slowly let me slide out. I pinched her nipples and she had enough of a spasm to push my cum and her juice onto my belly. She giggled at the sight and then moved down and turned between my legs. Her mouth found the puddle and she lapped it up. We went back to sleep for an hour or two.

"Time for our swim," she whispered in my ear before dragging me up and out of bed. I groaned and rolled over. She bit my ass and laughed. She was wearing me out. It was a romantic swim but not one that ended in fucking underwater. She smirked as I assumed my perch on the edge to watch her swim her laps. That day she quit after thirty before gliding over to me. "You know I have to try," she smirked. After splashing soothing water on my balls she gently took me in her mouth. She stopped and gazed up at me, "hard or soft I just love your beautiful cock." I didn't bother to remind her that it was only the second one she had experienced.

It took her a long time but she eventually got me hard. As she did she took me deeper and deeper. Suddenly there was a noise behind me. Either she didn't hear it or care. Finally she came up for air. Standing next to the pool as a woman who looked familiar. When the woman spoke I remembered who she was.

"I came over because I was worried about you Nora, but I can see that you're busy!"

"Roz this is Bob."

"Hello Roz. It's been a long time," I said meekly.

"You two know each other?" Nora looked incredulous.

"Apparently not like you two know each other. I met him about four years or so ago. I did everything I could to have him take me home short of sitting on the bar and spreading my legs or getting down on my knees and do what you are both enjoying. I'll let you get back to your breakfast." She left in a huff.

I explained the situation to Nora about the day I met Roz.

"Roz is the neighbor I've talked about. I hated to see her like that. If she had tried to pick you up today would you have let her?"

I just shrugged. "I really don't know. Roz is an attractive woman who seemed really horny. In my condition at the time she just came on too strong." I remembered Roz well. She had thrown herself at me but I just wasn't ready after my wife's death.

"Do you mind if I start over?" Nora took me in again but this time there seemed to be a little more fervor and hunger. In ten minutes she had me off and swallowed. "That was yummy," she said as I helped her from the pool.

"I have a confession," she said. I gave her a puzzled look. "I knew Roz was standing there looking at us. It was almost as much of a turn-on as having your cock in my mouth. If you would like to fuck her I'm OK with it as long as you do me as well and I get to watch the two of you and she watches us. If it would make you happy I'd be willing to do it."

I told her I had to think about it. I hadn't been in a threesome for almost fifty years. Her arguments were cogent. And brief. "She is my best friend. She might teach me something. I think I'd enjoy watching the two of you. I know I would enjoy having her watch us."

Over the years since that weekend we did fulfill each others dreams and fantasies. Nothing was off limits for either she or me if it meant sexual pleasure to the other. She went on to write a few dozen country ballads and I was happy to bask in the glow of her success for what little help I had been able to provide.

I wanted to tell more about Nora's and my first anal experience and her first threesome but I write this from my deathbed. In the beginning I thought it would be the sex that killed me. Now I know that it was the loving sex that kept me alive. Last night she came to my room and I tasted her salty tears as she lamented my impending death. My life flashed before me and as much as I don't want it to end, I was at peace experiencing the sweet and salty taste of my last love. Pax requiem my love.