My Devious Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it slowed down to just a trickle, and I moved my hand away, to watch the last of it leak out of her. She lay there with her eyes closed, and paid no attention tome whatsoever. I was totally mesmerized by what I just witnessed. I had wanted to see a woman do that forever, but never had the balls to ask. Every inch of her glorious pussy was practically exposed thanks to the transparency of her panties. I reached over and ran my fingers up and down her slit, pushing the panties slightly up into her crack once more. And I told her that if she were really good, I would take the panties off of her and even offered to wash them for her. See, I'm not such a bad guy after all.

I had her lift her ass off the bed, so that I could slide the panties off. I got them down to her knees before I had to undo her left leg and slip it out, then her right one. There was no way I was going to risk any kind of physical damage to myself by undoing both feet at the same time. She was relatively at ease with the entire situation, and willingly let me shackle her again. I couldn't keep myself from staring at her gaping pink pussy lips and her thick, although wet, crop of dense pitch-black pubic hair. There was a time when I used to think that she dyed her hair, but seeing her dark bush put that thought quickly to rest.

I finally went over to the bathroom (yes, the basement had a bathroom) and retrieved a warm, wet washcloth and a clean towel. When I returned I proceeded to wash her pussy, trying to remove any evidence of piss. I may have rubbed a little too hard at one point because it brought a gasp from Julie's lips. But I paid it no mind and continued about my business of cleaning her up. I then took the towel and dried her off as best I could. I had her lift her ass again and slid the towel underneath her so that she wasn't lying directly on her own pee. She thanked me and smiled.

I was beginning to think that she was actually enjoying our little game. But I guess only time would tell. "Julie, I've got another surprise for you" and with that said I reached under the bed and pulled out a purple rabbit vibrator. I turned it on low speed, and even that seemed rather noisy. I took the head of its vibrating head and placed it on her nipple. You should have seen her jump (I still laugh just thinking about it). It didn't take but five seconds on each nipple to get her squirming again. I reached down with my free hand and her pussy was drenched already. Again, I inserted just the tip of my middle finger, up to the first knuckle. It slid in effortlessly. I brushed her clit, making her buck her hips again.

She wanted more. Needed more.

Once again, this was all about the tease and driving her wild. My boxers had a decent sized wet spot in them from the constant dribble of pre-cum leaking from my cock. It was probably just as exciting to me as it was she. Anyway, I ran the vibrator from her nipples on down to the crest of her pubic bone. I watched as her hips slowly pushed forward, wishing I would go further down with it. I let it drift to the silky smooth soft insides of her thighs. Her breathing was once again becoming raspy, as I knew I was turning her on big time. I teased all around her pussy lips, coming oh so close to her clit and then slowly, deliberately backed it away. She wanted it (or me, maybe even both) so bad, but she wasn't going to get either of us just yet. I wanted her to beg for it. I wanted her to beg to be fucked.

I teased her with its soft vibrations, her pussy once again gaping from the pleasure she was receiving from our toy. This time I could see actual droplets of her pussy forming on the outside of her lips. Slowly I ran the vibrator from her inner thighs, to the back of her knees, and then slowly, tantalizingly back up towards her wet pussy. She was beginning with that shallow moan of hers once again; I knew I was getting to her. Her hips slowly rose and fell as I crept my way closer, closer to her most sensitive spot. She would take a deep breath and raggedly exhale.

I removed the vibrator only momentarily, as I once again released my hard cock from my boxers. Pre-cum was not an issue, as there seemed to be plenty of it to share. I held the vibrator just under the head of my cock and watched as it jumped from the sudden vibration. In return I let it the pre-cum dribble on to it. She watched as I pleasured myself with it, if only for a moment. My cock never stopped throbbing from all of the excitement, both Julie's and mine. She never removed her eyes from my cock, almost as if she was longing for more.

As I once again felt my balls tighten, and knowing that I did not want to waste such a glorious cum in that way, I stopped. Once again I lowered it down to the entrance of Julie's pussy. Her eyes grew bigger in anticipation. I briefly touched her lips with it, insinuating another jump on her part. This time I let her push her hips forward, allowing the fake cock to enter her about two inches. It slid in effortlessly. She gritted her teeth and held herself up like that for about thirty seconds. I watched closely as her pussy seemed to wrap itself around that rubber toy. I swear I could actually see her cunt pulsating around it.

Finally, gasping for breath, she lowered her ass back down to the bed. I teased her some more with it. This time I was putting it inside of her, and every time she'd push up, I'd back off; I wasn't ready for her to have the whole thing just yet. After all, I anything was going to be put inside that pussy, it was going to be me! I began teasing her clit again. This by itself incited louder moans from her. "Make me cum" she practically screamed. "Son of a bitch...make me cum" she demanded through gritted teeth again. I just gave her my best evil chuckle, and she knew right then and there that there was a lot more teasing to come. I loved teasing her, and without saying as much, I'm sure she loved it too. Personally, this was the best sex that I never had (smile).

Once again I left her hips flailing for more, as I raised the vibrator to my mouth. I turned it off. I wanted to taste her. I stuck my tongue out and licked at it. It had a rubbery taste to it, and it was then that I realized that this wasn't a true measure of how she tasted. So, I climbed back up on to the bed again. I straddled her head, so that we were in a sixty-nine position. I did not force her to suck my cock but it found its way out of my fly and I dangled it within reaching distance of her mouth, if she so felt the desire to do so. I reached down and spread her pink pussy lips with my fingers, and then lowered my head and let my tongue snake up inside of her warm (okay, hot), wet snatch. She tasted as scrumptious as I thought she would. I licked at the outside lips, and around her clit, before finally settling down on it.

I would flick at it really fast with my tongue and then gently nibble on it with my teeth. This in itself practically had her screaming with pleasure. She squirmed and bucked against my mouth, anxious for more. Soon I felt her mouth envelope the shaft of my cock as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. Every so often she'd gasp with the pleasure she was receiving, while I languished in the thoughts of what she was doing to me. She sucked and licked for all she was worth. At times her tongue would swirl around the head of my throbbing prick. And of course those were the times when I would concentrate more so on her clit. The girl was practically dripping with juices, and the more they leaked out, the faster I licked.

Soon her moans and screams were filling the room. She stopped sucking my cock just long enough to yell at me once more "Son of a bitch, lick my pussy. Make me cum. God, I want to cum. Arghhhhhhhhh." That was the extent of it and soon she was fucking my face. I didn't have to move. I let her direct me to where she wanted to be licked. Soon there was another "Oh God. yes.....yes....YEEESssssssss" and then it trailed off as she pushed hard against my tongue. Her juices flowed freely now, as I could feel her pussy pulse around my tongue. I glanced up to see her tiny titties heaving in the air, as she panted for more.

Slowly she came back down to Earth, and broke the silence by asking in a rather breathless voice, "Son of a bitch, are you ever going to fuck me?" After licking the remaining pussy juice from my lips and mustache I replied, "All in good time my dear. All in good time." Now I had the same conundrum as before...should I let her continue her expert blowjob and cum in her very willing mouth? Or should I hold off and fuck her long and hard and cum deep within her pink and tasty cunt? Well, no need to make up my mind just yet. I'll just stay like this and enjoy the sensations, until I get real close again. After all, there's nothing quite like a good tease.

Then of course, that didn't take long. I held out until the very last second. I am sure that another four or five strokes and I wouldn't have been choking her with cum. I pulled away at the very last second. "Damn it! What's wrong with you?" she asked "Any guy in their right mind would have gladly cum by now. But nooooo. Not you. You have to be Mr. Difficult." I just ignored her and let go on with her little tirade. I squeezed my cock letting a big glob of pre-cum land squarely inside her mouth. "Is that all you've got? Is that your BIG shot?" I laughed at her again and told her that I was saving the best for last. And with that, climbed off the bed again.

Even after two orgasms she was totally frustrated with the fact that I haven't cum yet. Typical woman, even when you think that they're satisfied, they're not. I just stood there admiring her beauty again. From the jet-black hair, all the way down to her daintily painted toenails and everything in between. She was perfect in every sense, at least in my eyes. Some guys liked big tits, I preferred small. Some guys liked a shaven pussy-I liked mine hairy. Speaking of hair, some guys preferred blondes-I was always attracted to redheads. But there was something about Julie. Something about her I found totally erotic, and funny thing is, I still had no idea know what it was.

I know that I had found that contrast of black pubic hair and the pink of her pussy a huge turn on (this was the first time that the thought ever entered my mind). She had a hot, little body so I guess that helped. Anyway, I finally decided to discard my boxers and just be as naked as she was. To give her some eye candy so to speak. She breathed another heavy sigh. Her body language said it all, but just in case I didn't understand she looked at me with certain intensity in her eyes and asked blatantly "Are you ever going to fuck me or are you just going to tease the shit out of me?" I laughed and reiterated my mantra from before "All in good time". And with that I picked up her pee soaked panties along with the rest of her clothes and proceeded to the laundry room.

When I returned she was lying there with her eyes closed. I ran my hand up her silken thighs up to her hairy snatch again. I gently inserted my finger, amazed at the fact that she was still wet enough for my finger to slide in with ease. My cock began to stir again as I began a slow in out motion with my finger. As slow as I was going her hips soon replicated my motions. I'd go in, she'd move up. I eventually inserted a second finger, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate it with ease. We continued our slow, teasing finger-fuck.

I moved up on to the bed and I laid alongside her. I had my chest touching hers. Feeling her hardened nipple poking me, she was actually rubbing it against me. My hard on pressed against her thigh, the pre-cum dribbling out of my cock once again. I found myself instinctively rubbing against her. All of this teasing was beginning to take its toll on me. I was now at the point where I, yes I, wanted to fuck her. I wanted to slide my cock in to that hot, wet pussy. I wanted to feel myself buried deep inside of her. I wanted to fuck her fast and hard and treat her like my own private whore. But then again, the other part of me wanted to go slow and easy and relish every single feeling. Once again I had decisions to make.

Either way, one thing was for certain...I was going to fuck her! I removed my fingers from her well-lubricated cunt and got back down between her outstretched thighs. She looked down at me and I watched as she lightly bit her lower lip. For the first time there was almost an innocent quality about her. She looked almost scared. So I approached her rather cautiously. I grabbed hold of my cock and slowly began stroking it. "Is this what you want Julie?" I continued my little tease. She nodded her head up and down. I moved in closer. Once again I could feel the heat being generated by her young pussy. This time I had to sigh.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked as I rubbed the head of my cock lightly across her splayed labia. "YES!!!" she practically screamed out "Fuck me already!" Her hips pushed forward and I quickly backed away. After all, I am still the one in control here. When she settled back down, I continued my little tease. Pre-cum mixing with her juices made things very slick indeed. I inserted just the head of my cock and marveled to myself just how hot and wet she actually was. She tried again at pushing herself up on to me and again I backed off. "Patience my dear. All in good time" I told her. And then I warned her if she kept trying to get me to fuck her, that our games would have to continue on a little longer.

With that said, she settled down and again I began by rubbing my cock up and down her slit. She lay there shaking her head. Once again I put the head of my cock inside of her. I held it there briefly, just to be sure she got the message and apparently she did. I could feel her hips swaying from side to side and that was all right; but I wanted to be in control as far as the depth of penetration was concerned. With that I withdrew and pushed myself a little deeper into her cunt. She was still biting her bottom lip, and for whatever reason I thought that looked sexy. Having my cock halfway inside her felt incredible. I pulled just about all the way out, listening to her suck in her breath as I withdrew, and then in one full slow thrust I buried deep within her.

I stayed like that momentarily, relishing the feeling, her hot, wet pussy completely engulfed my cock and she let her breath out. She was working her muscles; I could feel her milking my prick. The slick, yet snug feeling of cunt, I knew she would have me cumming in no time if I weren't careful. I reached down and grabbed her nipple and gently pinched it between my fingers, invoking a low moan from her. Without removing myself at all, I put practically her entire tit in to my mouth. Licking from the underside on up to her pink areola. Then nibbling it ever so gently with my teeth. I could feel her hips grinding against me. Her thighs squeezed in an effort to draw me in deeper. Meanwhile, I just took my time, enjoying her soft flesh against mine.

Eventually I pulled my cock out, very slowly I might add, before slowly inserting it back in. I looked her in the eyes as I did this, I could see the lust in her eyes as she squinted them shut and she bit on her lip again. I began fucking her now, in and out like the well-lubricated piston it was. I loved the feel of her pussy as it gripped my shaft. I was actually shaking with excitement. As I fucked her I couldn't help but bend down and kiss her fully on the lips. She surprised me by reciprocating by snaking her tongue in to my mouth. We continued our passionate kiss, as my hip continued pumping. Once again instinct took over and I began fucking her faster.

I knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer. I have waited so long to cum (and that's not including just today). "Fuck me" she ordered again "Fuck me hard!" I actually began slamming myself hard against her pubic bone. Now the animal in me was unleashed, not only did I want to cum, I needed to cum, I HAD to cum. Now it was my mission, to shoot my seed deep into her bowels. I pumped her faster, practically pulling all the way out before shoving myself all the way back in. I didn't even care if she came or not. It was all about me now.

Then a thought hit me...why not unbind her. I could give her some freedom; I sincerely doubted that she would go anywhere. I withdrew from her pussy ever so briefly just so that I could free her. My hunch paid off as she quickly pushed me back on the bed and straddled my cock. She wasted little time in taking it in to her hand and aiming it straight to the entrance of her hole. In one steady motion she dropped her hips down, impaling herself on me. It didn't take her long to get in to a rhythm and soon she was begging me to cum once more. One of the best parts about doing it this way was that it left my hands free to manipulate her tiny titties, which I gladly did. They were the perfect size, as I squeezed and pinched, making her breathless.

She rode me, up and down, side to side, back and forth. Now I was the one telling her to fuck me. I met her thrusts as we crashed down together. Oh baby, she was incredible. At one point she reached around and squeezed my ball, just about sending me over the edge. Fuck, time was getting short, as I was so close to cumming now. I think she sensed that because she started bucking her hips faster. "Cum for me, damn it! I want you to cum inside of me. Empty your balls. Fuck!" It wasn't hard to tell who was in charge now. My balls were aching for release, my cock throbbing with excitement. Her pussy grasped my cock and just kept milking.

I held out for as long as possible. My balls tightened with anticipation. All I could do was gasp "Oh shit..." and my orgasm was upon me. My cock spasmed as spurt after creamy spurt shot out deep within her pussy. I swear there must have had to be at least ten good shots. She continued with riding me, pulling out as much as she possibly could, not willing to waste a drop. Slowly the cum seeped down the sides and began to puddle in my pubic hair. It seemed like an eternity before I finally stopped cumming. But still she continued, until I was soft enough to go no more.

She leaned forward, her pointy nipples poking into my own, where as I could actually feel just how firm her breasts were. She kissed me on the lips again; cock still planted inside of her. "Noah, that was fantastic. The best sex I have ever had." She kissed me again. Suddenly a kind of fear came over me...birth control. Did she use any type of birth control? "Don't fret. I'm on the pill. Your safe." Another bullet dodged. Wait. How did she know my name? "What? You don't think I waited, better yet, wanted this day to come? Do you think I ran passed your house every day because I liked the color of it? No silly, I was hoping that someday I'd get to meet you personally. I could have gone any number of ways. But I wanted to meet YOU."

With that, I pulled her back down to my face and began kissing her passionately. I felt my cock begin to stir again. This was going to be a great week for vacation. Julie and I finally found each other, and we've been together ever since. Every now and then we re-enact our meeting. We still play our little bondage games, taking turns tying each other up. She's even teased me with the vibrator a few times. We have our toys along with the great sex to go with it. Yeah, it used to be redheads, but now there's none better than my dark haired Julie. Some guys wouldn't give her a second look with her small breasts and dark hair, but with me, she's always got my full attention. And she knows exactly what to do with it too (smile).

12