All Comments on 'My Dilemma'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No ending?

If you can't finish, don't start! Now, I have a dilemma. When your next story comes out, do I even bother to read it?

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Not quite the same and highly unlikely

A one night stand is not equal to a slut chasing cock for two months and getting pregnant from a gangbang! Then foisting the kid off on her husband as his own! No, that warrants a death sentence.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Two fucking cheaters. One problem. The kid he's been raising that's not his.

My conclusion? Everyone loses, especially the kids.

No Rating

rojete15rojete15almost 10 years ago
Write the 3 endings

I'm a bit like Sheldon in Big Bang Theory. I need closure hehe.

So, if you feel so inclined, as an exercise, you could write and compare those endings (he goes away, he comes back and reconciliates, he comes back but reconciliation attempts fail)

Anyway, good story!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ITS MY DILEMNA

he should handle it by himself; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He can either throw away the good years because if the bad, or he can move past them.

Forgiveness isn't granted because a person deserves it but because they don't. Both parties are guilty of adultery, both are guilty of loving their spouse despite those infidelities. Both need time to grieve and hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
both are worthless yes

however getting pregnant and lying when asked by husband what was up. it fueled his doubt about her fidelity which would anyone honestly so he had a one nighter. this story says she had one time on film but everyone knows that isn't the case he had been fucking her for weeks so she is a total slut that doesn't love her husband at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why bother to close the barn door when the cow is already gone?

He knew she was cheating on him years ago before he got the pics and the videos. She told him that she slept with Nosey the skirt chaser. Of course she denied having sex with him but he knew what a dog his buddy was. She continued to chase Nosey in front of him and his buddies. She got her brother to cover for her. She slept over for nights while he wondered what was going on. She even fucked Nosey while he waited for her. He had lots of reasons to dump the bitch years ago. The pics and video are worse than he suspected but he knew she had cheated on him years before and didn't do anything. I would have put a stop to it at the beginning. Her behavior in public was worse than I'd put up with for a girlfriend let alone a wife. It is sick that she apparently came home from the gangbang happy and seduced her stupid husband into having sex with her for sloppy fourths. Years go by they are happy now too late to do anything but clear the air and go forward. His secret fling while at the convention doesn't compare with the extended affair with his buddy and his friends where she knew word would get out.

You should have had the balls to finish your own story.

Reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
unequal

There are two differences between the husband and wife here.

1. SHE started to cheat with multiple partners because she got passed with him. And then she kept going back for more until the anal rape nite.

What would those 16 years have been like for HIM had she not gotten afraid to continue getting more strange cock on the side?

2. HE cheated too...but then he stopped and corrected things himself so that he would not be tempted to cheat again.

There is a character difference on display there.

Also, she never brought up his cheating because of her own...but she knew (or guessed correctly) about it when the other woman called for him. That means she had the time to adjust and decide on things. At this point in the story the news of all this was fairly fresh to him.

The big dilemma here is for them to discover the true basis for the deception and betrayals to begin with and to figure out where their relationship stands...is it based on love? Or something far less?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
this is what I talking about

she feels justified in her cheating, if he cheated. She should have dumped his ass but no she pulled something better. She made him the ultimate cuckold by having him raise another man child and there is "NO WAY" to get over that. He's a cheater true but she's a whore. Like I've said before, cheat on me, huh so I'll fuck 30 people to make us even. How is getting gangbang the same as a one time thing. And Charlie, you need to stop justifying every time a woman cheats, all the while frying the husband.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 10 years ago
Hard to understand LW scoring

Why is the score so low? I think it is a 4.5 story, with or without an ending.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
This was a bit confusing.

Maybe because I skimmed a lot of it. His wife is off birth control and he is thinking she'll get knocked up by someone else? Then he can be angry? She keeps getting drunk and not coming home? Now he's upset because someone else did knock her up? Why did he marry her and why did he remain married to her? It makes no sense to me as it didn't seem like a marriage at any time.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What I think...

I think an author always must resolve a dilemma, because he was the one to write about it...The readers may ou may not like it...but as the french say: "C'est la vie"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Big problem with an author wanting others to finish the tale.

In this particular case, two wrongs don't make a "right." Dump the cheating slut. Be sure all her family knows what a slut she is. Sue Nosey.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
I gave this story a low score

Because you didn't finish it. Not a badly written story. It did create an uncomfortable dilemma for the husband. But by not finishing what you had started you present the readers with an unfinished product. You're not the first author to do this and you won't be the last. But I think the overall score of the story doesn't represent the quality of what you wrote, I think it shows you that the readership doesn't like unfinished stories.

So next time I'll have to skip to the end of your story to see if you put an ending to it before I consider reading the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story even without an ending

The story is good even without the ending. I agree with HDK that the marriage should had been over when she was cheating for a month, as the story made it really obvious. The discovery is too big to contemplate a reconciliation. The trust is gone. Now, how does he knows that she is not still a cheater, and how does she knows that he is not still a cheater.

Too bad for the kids, but divorce happens in plenty of families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry. You are not JPB>

Author's who think it is cute to rile up their audience by not finishing the story deserve to be excoriated: JPB can tell you all about it. Sure, I know how I would end it, but then I am not the author. You might have an insight, an understanding, or a solution that no one else has had. In fact, your ending might raise this story from a typical break-up/or not story to something special that would make this one of the best stories on the sight. Instead you cop out. You quit. You find excuses and offer the cute remark at the end. Sorry. That does not work. Finish the damn story.

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Lovely start to a good tale

but you really shoulda finished it. Kinda took the easy way out, the part you wrote is the easiest for a LW story, but the resolution of the dilemma is what separates the masters of the Lit writing guild.

bassraybassrayalmost 10 years ago
There has to be more to the story

Sorry, but with the stage set, there needs to be another chapter. It seems she openly disrespected him to everyone and stuck him with someone else's child. If he is going to excuse that, she has to show something that wasn't included in this story. Giving him crap for working at the start of the story, shows she still doesn't appreciate him.

I'm not in the BTB school. That being said, what keeps them together? Can they ever have a good relationship anymore? How can someone have 2 months like she did and then be faithful? Does she love him or respect him?

For him it isn't 16 years ago, it just happened. I went through a similar thing and ended burning every picture taken during the period of the lie. Their marriage is built on deceit and lies. Both fucked up. What do you rebuild the marriage on.

Way too much left open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
most authors make there

characters to stupid case and point this author and according to you everybody knew about it so either he had no friends or he was an idiot which ruined the story for me. As far as some of these idiots wanting another chapter it would be a waste of time.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Excellent story...but

I'm with everybody else. FINISH THE STORY!!! Flip a coin! Heads he divorces her. Tails, he goes back for the children and lives coldly with her until they are gone from home. If it lands on the edge, (What's that probability, but it can be done) then he goes back for wife and the kids, despite his own infidelity.

Nobody could take it up and give it a proper finish. We're not Aussies so it wouldn't fit. Please reconsider and make a proper ending.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Dramatic Tragic Story

I am sure that Shakespeare would have killed the wife but we live in more civilized times. The unanswered question in my mind has nothing to do with divorce or murder, but rather who the Hell would be doing this to him after sixteen years??

That one certainly deserves to be burned.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years agoAuthor
Into the shit storm.

A couple of things, this was not an attempt to piss off readers. I genuinely couldn't get the ending right in my head. After a month of trying I got sick of deleting and starting again.

A BTB was easy, he had all the evidence to unleash the dogs of war. I've done them before and know that they are a sure way to higher scores and positive feedback.

A reconciliation took longer but there would have been devices to smooth things out, perhaps not to a happy family but at least to a functioning one.

In the end the paradox for me was they had built a strong marriage and a loving family despite both harbouring doubts about the others fidelity early in the relationship. If those doubts had not been confirmed they may well have ended up in their rocking chairs on the verandah watching their great grandkids run around the yard. However once the truth was out.........

Last thing, leaving the story where I did was not the easy option, the easy ending would have the wife destitute in a whorehouse and Nosey beaten in a ditch with a length of barbed wire up his butt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good tale

Of a temporary fuckup in a young marriage. Give it some thought snd please provide subsequent chapters to this family drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My delimma

I enjoyed the story and the writing. I would sure like to see additional chapters as to how this tragic thing plays out. BTW, I am a fan of eventual happy endings. Besides that, everyone is guilty of something that needs to be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn shame

You took the coward's way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stories on here should all come with a disclaimer ...

Such as "this story is not finished!!"

malc690malc690almost 10 years ago
malc690

to the anonymous wanker!

He's actually Australian but you yanks don't have a fucking clue about anywhere other than your own shithole.

All the cuckold writers on here are mainly American.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: malc690

Getting a little hot under the collar. Don't give a fuck where you're from, if you're a fucking humiliating cuckold writer you need to be trashed. Can't say this story falls into that category. Being a cuckold without ones knowledge is not the same as the fetish humiliating cuckold stories that seem to dominate this category. Good story, held ones interest. Only one complaint, I don't like stories without endings. I consider them a waste of time. Like others have said, one expects that from writers like JPB, that's why I don't read anything of his. Once a writer goes this route he will loose readers. I will have to think twice now before reading another story from this author.

SalamisSalamisalmost 10 years ago
Let the past stay in the past

Sixteen years ago a horrible mistake was made that resulted in the birth of a child. Sixteen years ago the wife, Jane, drank too much, had problems in her job and faced a husband who while working 18-hour days thought to trade off his time with her for football/soccer. Sixteen years ago Richard would not have been ‘husband of the year’.

Richard cheats while away on business, then waits for the same opportunity a whole year later before being unfaithful (over multiple days). The third year he has a bout of conscience and avoids the conference.

The wife knows, or suspects, her husband of cheating and makes an allowance for him. I found it telling that one of her paramours says that her husband Richard didn’t care about her. The story, to that point, seemed to bear this out. Richard suspects an inappropriate relationship with Nosey but does nothing to find out more.

Now sixteen years later, with 3 children in tow, these 2 have managed to make what looks like a successful family. Are they the same selfish people they were sixteen years before? I don’t think so.

This is a sad story of a family in need of a hero. Is Richard that man? Or will he take the juvenile approach of tit for tat and somehow equate Jane’s adultery as being so much worse than his own. He might just be the hypocrite Jane declares he is.

The fact is that sixteen years ago they were both weak and barely functioned as a family. Today they are different people. So how is Richard’s new knowledge justification for destroying his family? I don’t see it.

You as the author ended this story where you deemed fit. That is your SOLE right. I may want a more fleshed out story, but this was your call and yours only. Ending a story on a question means you are soliciting opinions. You now have mine.

Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

First, the wife is a cheating vengeful fucking whore. There is no way she did not know the kid was not his. Second, if she thought he cheated the cunt would have cheated again.

Third, 94% is great if you don't mind raising your brothers kids. You need to be in the 99% category for it to be yours.

Deny you ever fucked anyone.

Cut her family out of your life and tell them her brother helped her get fucked by someone else.

Show the kid the movie and tell her you think one of them is her father because you are not. Post the pictures on the net and tell everyone where to find it.

Demand DNA from your male relatives.

Sue all three and demand DNA testing and support.

That is just for starters. Then get nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry

but they are done. why somebody wants them apart anyway otherwise he would not have gotten the tape and the pictures. so somebody who fucked her already and is lonely just waits for him to split to console the tart, maybe mister 94% ?

there is nothing to save with a whore wife and no, zero kids.

I just don't understand so called adults giving away the responsibility to their kids so they can stay happy and dumb all their lives. I really have pitty for the kids and a bit also for the husband but none about the wife. she can go to hell. for 5 min of fun ruin the life of 2 kids ( she could have taken the after pill) and a at least ok guy.

I just miss the erotic part again in this sad tale

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I beg to differ with the author

you say this is where you are finishing the story. The reality is that you chose to not finish it. you took the easy way out and left it in a quagmire.

as to the issue of Michelle, all you have to ask is, did it occur with multiple partners and over an extended period? is Michelle the mother of his children? and did it happen in a vacuum or did he already know or at least suspect that his wife was engaged in extramarital dalliances?

Jane chose to participate, and to do it very openly and publicly. she acted willingly and with full knowledge that she could/would get pregnant. and she participated with all partners also knowing she was on camera. as is often the case in this kind of scenario she does not regret her behaviour, her only regret is being found out.

the story may not be finished but the relationship is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Charley 4 finish the story or give use 2-3 endings

He cheated but no child was born from that union . She cheated and with 2 guys got pregnant and made him raise the bastard child for 16 year so one of the guys mail videos and pictures so many year later? Why? Any way end of marriage they can work out visitation rights later on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Think it Through First

For Pete's sake, don't start the story until you have worked out the ending. You did it with The Anniversary series. Got your self in a hole and then produced a ludicrous ending just to finish the thing off. This is a really annoying habit because you write so well. We engage with the characters and then you walk away.

In this case the outcome is obvious. No Australian farmer is going to walk away from his land just because his wife fucked around for a couple of months 16 years ago. Not after fighting droughts, bushfires, floods, bad seasons, low international prices, unions, banks, trucking companies, the Government, just to name a few. So knuckle down. This woman was newly married, a bit lonely on the farm, did some stupid things, embarrassed her husband in front of the town. All true. But she got her head straight, had kids, dedicated herself to her husband and family and ignored his stupid mistake. The only new development is the fact he is not the father of one of the kids. That is not the kid's fault. The parents have to work this out. She needs to accept responsibility for this mess and he needs to man up. And so do you. Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, but I really don't see the dilemma.

I think it comes down to love & respect. Mike made his mistake...yes, it was a planned mistake, but he actually had said no - initially. Mike then felt bad enough that he quit going, and made it a point to be true to his wife from that point. I believe he would do that, because he loved & respected his wife.

Jane, I think is a different story. If you think the only time she cheated, was the two times the pics & video were taken, then you're pretty naive (Nosey even mentioned some other times with her). Jane never felt guilty enough to stop on her own, and show Mike the love & respect that he showed her. I think the question you would have to ask, is: "would Jane have stopped sleeping with Nosey, if he hadn't whored her out to his friends?" I think the answer is - No. From the story, you can see that she made an attachment to Nosey, and he was obviously convinced that she didn't care that she was cheating on her husband. I don't know about you, but that's not love & respect.

Is Mike being a hypocrite?...yeah, to a certain extent he is. Still, I think I could live with Jane trying to call me one, and anyone else she can convince to side with her. There seems to be a big difference in the love & respect that is being shown by each spouse. Jane chose to screw someone that her husband & friends all knew, and did things in front of them to obviously show that she was screwing around.

To me, that's not love & respect at all. She only stopped because she got called on showing herself to be a whore, and Nosey's friends took advantage of that. Why would she screw her lover, with his friends around? She disrespected her husband a great deal, and now she should be held accountable for those actions. Take away the affair with one person, and the balance is still seriously lopsided.

fennmalikfennmalikalmost 10 years ago
1*

only a one with out an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another unfinished story

good read until the end(there was none) I really hate to read stories with no ending. If your going to write a story finish the dam thing don't make your reader do it. No matter how good a story is, without and ending it's a "1"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Marriage over.

A child she knew might not be his, the only reason she quit was because she found out what a total asshole her boyfriend was when he told his buddies to fuck her. His affair was short and he ended it because he knew it was a mistake, she didn't say anything because she knew hers was far worse. I don't like stories without a end, lazy writing, the hardest thing is the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

do a second chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where's the dilemma? You bought her lies back then, just buy them again, Cucky.

Ah, the ridiculous lies of the desperate! )))

Oh, come on CB4! What crap!

You Aussies have a saying: even BLIND Freddie can see it.

Your BIG, BIG mistake was not leaving the whore when it was THROWN IN YOUR FACE long ago.

So there is not much to say to you now.

Except perhaps, "I hope you never wanted your own kids."

Pretty pathetic.

It's shithole guys like you that make the "Noseys" of the world a problem for the rest of us.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
another goddam STUPID british writer who uses EVERY cliche in the book

I cannot possibly list ALL the ways i hate this fucking wretched story. FIRST his wife somehow manages to disappear at the pub.... Is never near him (the husband) ... ALWAYS gets soooooo drunk..... ALWAYS with the SAME guy... And in EVERY case the cunt whore wife doesnt come until midday... the NEXT DAY.!!!???

This happens.... According to my count at least 4 times... And this goddam vile shit eating wimp does not even say..."um honey why are always seen drunk with that guy and whybdo you disappear until the next day?

oh thats right this pathetic turd of a man actually gets 1 stupid blowjob. and suddenly he cant think straight.... After all it is a known fact that all men... Once we get our dicks sucked...we are incapable of adding 2+2

And finally this overated writer just had to make sure the wimp husband also had ab affair....

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years agoAuthor
I've died and gone to heaven,

At last, finally, an abusive rant from the illiterate Harryin VA. I know feel that I have made it in literotica. BTW she only stayed overnight three times, maybe you counted one of your fingers twice.

Sorry, that was probably a little low but you called me British and that's like calling an American a Canadian.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
Welcome to the club.

Harry is a rite of passage (I will not say what exactly passes). But disregard him at your peril. He occasionally has germane things to say. Not always, but sometimes.

Yes, you are Australian. It is the obsession with sheep....which would be a DIFFERENT kind of Australian porn... Is it true that Aussies like button flies because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away? I was always curious...

That being said...this is not a story. It is establishing a problem. It is certainly permissible for an author to establish a cliff hanger ending. But there has to be SOME resolution! See JPB for ways which worked...and ways which didn't!

So well written, but the man is dumb (Harry wasn't wrong) and the wife is too. There is a nice emotional hook here...but all we get is hook...no fish.

I will look at your next effort. Endings are hard, but I would prefer a sucky ending to a lack of courage.

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Looks like another job for....

..... Finish The Damn Story!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Personally

You should write three Endings. One he goes right. One he goes Left. Another he turns around and confronts the Whole thing including Nosey and everyone else in the Film. and get DNA by busting their noses.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
wait. ..author you are AUSTRALIAN... and you had husband roll over like this?

british.. You sort of expect it... But AUSSIE.

dude that like finding out hugh hefner doesnt like pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I liked the ending. Given the circumstances, there was really no other way to end it, that I can see. Thanks for posting, and please ignore the idiots.

P.S. Thanks also for allowing anonymous comments. As is obvious here, there are plenty of registered users who are obnoxious jerks. I don't understand what some authors think they gain by blocking honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What's to misrepresent Charlie B4?????

If any other writer decides to finish the CUCK PIECE OF SHIT, they will certainly do a FUCK OF A LOT BETTER THAN WHAT YOU JUST SHITTED OUT!!!!

First, Mike fully deserves to fuck every female that his WHORE BAG wife knows (and hates), rub her nose in the details of his "fun" for the rest of their pathetic marriage (btw .. HE WILL STILL BE "SAINT" compared to his three hole cum dump, lying tramp of a wife) and give her the same respect she showed him .. which is nothing!!!

Second, hopefully the next writer will have the balls to:

- burn Jane's slimy CUNT to the ground

- out her to every friend, family member and do-worker she knows completely destroying her

- take her children away from the TRAMP pemantently ( well the ones that are his)

- and have her sold to an Asian whore house where she will live out her life as $20 dollar whore used by every low life she is FORCED to service!!!

Oh ... and as for you ... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
It only rated a 2 because you didn't have the balls to finish it.

I thought it was not a bad story until the end or lack of an ending. I gave it a 2 it could have been higher but without an ending it only deserved a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AT LEAST

At least he stopped himself while he was cheating on her. She did not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3*s

Very good idea ! Like it, alot.

Thanks for sharing.

AMerryMan

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
Would Have Liked To Rate It Higher

But no spoiler alert that this was an unfinished story. 3*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Todame !

Japanese for " finish it ". I do agree with Salamis, FD45 & Harry's eval of narrator's mental poweress.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Sucking it up and going home is his only option

I assume that Australia's divorce laws are as draconian as most western nations so if he files for divorce he is looking at: losing half the value of his farm, paying child support for all the kids including Nosey's and paying her support for at least five years. In the end he's not going anywhere.

And the Michelle bit was a cheap add on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cop out

You should have finished the story Charley. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 Stars

Finish you OWN damn story.

kakashi524kakashi524almost 10 years ago
4 stars

I understand why you left it there, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice story

actually not a nice story, but there is a multitude of conclusions that one can draw. I believe he went back to his wife, and raised the kids who believed him to be their father, and wife, although had to admit what had happened, never did it again , I think. he knew of nosey's reputation In high school, and it had always troubled him. now there is no need to think of him.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
So is the "one moment of weakness" his...?

In principle, I would say, yes, ONE moment of weakness can be forgiven. But she had multiple moments with multiple partners. Unless he's planning to have more couplings with more women, get one of them pregnant and bring his baby home for her to love and raise as her own, she has no call to accuse him of hypocrisy for being upset about what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I got in my truck and drove west for an hour before stopping for fuel. I sat in the diner attached to the service station for another hour trying to decide what to do. The station sat on an intersection with the major highway, turn left for Melbourne, rig

You can't be Australian, you're out on a property? then you drive WEST for an hour, get fuel, drive more, then its a turn left for Melbourne or Right For Brisbane, you aint got no fucking idea by then that you'd be out in the middle of fucking no where and Brisbane is way, way back EAST.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years agoAuthor
I read some where a tip for authors is to write about somewhere or something they know...

and that's what I do. For the geographically challenged Anon above I'll try to explain using small words so you don't get confused.

The Newell Highway is an inland route, 1685 km long, between Melbourne and Brisbane that goes through three states, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. The closest any major rural town on its length is to the east coast is two hours. In NSW where this story is set the closest town to the east coast is four hours with some being six hours. That is why I had the character driving one hour west stopping for fuel and eating in the diner before making his decision. It means he could be anywhere along that stretch of road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

call me a hypocrit..... but divorce the slut

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
hate the stories that end like this

As you say some of us will be unhappy and I fit in that category.

My thought is the author needs to commit to an ending. RAAC or BTB but make a decision. From my standpoint I can see him going back. BTB no doubt will have him fleeing to Bris Vegas and ripping her heart out.

Also, far from one time she admits it was for two months!!

And his one time sounds like about 12 times over 3 days and emotional adultery for a year, although happy to classify that bit as fantasy.

FTDS where are you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish it.

No matter where you take it, finish it.

shangoshangoover 9 years ago
Poor

Your attempt at "Moral Equivalency" sucked. You're trying to compare someone stealing your auto and joyriding to someone stealing your auto and selling it to a Chop Shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Had a good story going, then

Missed the oppurtinity to finish it off

driv2u2driv2u2over 9 years ago
Prick

His wife comes home next day for 3 times ,he gritted his teeth ,and carried on ,I was so angry I could have crushed a flower ,wanker . Cuck

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
No Dilemma Here

Whether he stays or not, she has to pay a high price. Neither of them passes the test, but there is no comparison between her betrayal and his one night stand.

He did what it took to stop his adultery right after it happened. She, however, did not stop her activities even after her husband confronted her. She claimed her lover was like her little brother and then went right back to him for more.

He was a fool and should have divorced her when she stayed out all night for the second time. He needs to go back and educate her on why his act with Michelle does not even compare to her activities and lies. Perhaps if he can really believe she has been good for 16 years he can work on getting past what has happened. If he has doubts he needs to kick her to the curb.

I am not a fan of authors who write part of a story and then want the reader to use their imagination on the ending. If we wanted to use our imagination, we would write our own stories.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AS THE TITLE SAYS

its his dilemma, but how far does one go---down under, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Not worth finishing

It was boring and redundant as well as repetitive. This story lacked any real emotional response from two weak intangible characters. The story never connected in any real terms with the main characters. Sorry but if it were finished, I might have given it serious consideration. I don't think any reasonably talented author would even seriously consider adding on to an already terrible story.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The question...

The question he had to answer was about their daughters...The marriage had ended a lot of years ago...He kept himself in that marriage---he should have divorced the first time...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I'm Torn

Deride me as a RAAC, but my gut instinct is to go back to her, the good times outweigh the bad.

On the other hand her nastiness in throwing Michelle in his face doesn't exactly show the kind of contrition necessary for reconciliation.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Balance

Okay, lets weigh Michelle v. Nosey. Did he father a child with Michelle? No. End of balance. His wife is a cheating, cuckolding bitch. He gets to pay for her adultery in the cost of child support for a child that isn't his. If he leaves, he loses daily contact with the child that is his. If he stays, her slutty ways will eat him alive until he is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's the point of leaving now?

If he can establish that she's been faithful since that Sunday 16 years ago, why divorce her now? The original reason to divorce is because she may cheat again. But if she hasn't in 16 years, maybe she won't. Yes, the marriage is over, but the partnership may be workable, until the kids are gone. Then they can continue to be housemates and fuck buddies, or try to find someone better. While the trust may be reestablished, the loyalty and duty to be faithful are shot. So yeah, hang around for the kids sake, then stay, or not, depending on what better opportunities come along. He really has no choice. He can end it quick, or let it linger till it dies due to neglect. She successfully lied her way out of two months of cheating. He will never believe her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished

The entire idea of writing a story is to bring it to an end one way or another. My preference would have been for them to work it out; life however does not always work that way, at least it is an ending..

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
farming in the city?

Given there is not a lot of call for farmers in Melbourne or Brisbane time to get head out of ass and head home to sort it out.

Agree unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Word about this "author"

COWARD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The author deliberately sabotaged his own story

The only conclusion that I can make after reading this story is that the author deliberately sabotaged his own story. If the husband didn't have his own affair, then at least we can pity his poor choice of a spouse, and his beta male tolerance of his wife's humiliation of him in front of others. After reading about his affair, there is nothing to keep me interested in continuing to read. The husband deserves what he got, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
and yet you keep reading these stories dear annony

you must be fucking crazy or you are really turned on and masturbate your 3 inches from reading them. So which is it dog breath? Are you crazy ( that gets my vote) or are you a closet cuck!! Eat shit and die1

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
I'm late I know but...

Karen above is right. He's got to go back. It's not about reconciliation; they may never reconcile, it's about that oldest daughter. That girl has a father; he's the only father she knows, and she's absolutely totally innocent. Our protagonist certainly loves and will always love her regardless of who the sperm donor might be.That is an immutable truth. Then there are the other two kids. He can't leave them either.

Then there's revenge. What Jane did years prior was stupid, mean spirited, selfish, and immature. Regardless of our hero's decision Jane will feel remorse for the rest of her life. If our hero wants to really punish her he can stay; stay and forgive her, that will only add to her regret and her need to make her terrible act good.

Another thing; what's the old saying "it's mommy's baby and daddy's maybe" Jane's infidelity is far worse in as much as she brought her selfishness home for our hero to love, cherish, and raise.

And last, if our hero is a man, a real man, he'll have to go back because men raise their children if they can. And the oldest child certainly is his child no matter what the DNA says.

I gave the story a five and I made a mistake, it was a two. It was a two because CB4 actually knew the right outcome was for our hero to go back. That's why he stopped after just one hour on the highway. He knew what he had to do. CB4 you chickened out. CB4 you are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
carvo RAAC right, no matter what, how PC and sick can you be?

she fostered a child not his on off on him intentionally and had him raise it as his own. There is no love in that action, only self righteous self serving betrayal of her self, her husband, and her marriage. Yeah only the woman has any knowledge of whose children she carries but it is the man who much carry her guilt and regret not the wife. There are medical questions that need to be addressed concerning the true father and the child. LOL, she was the best wife she could be for next who cares how many years. All those years are made of lies, deceit, and betrayal by the woman who supposed loved her husband, the marriage is false and the marriage contract is broken. He didn't end thee marriage she did, he doesn't need to go away she does. She wants him to father a bastard child, let her leave and let him raise the children. Of course on a large and remote sheep station dead wives can tell no more lies. Then again remember someone out there knows the truth, they mailed it to him.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
EVERYBODY COMES TO A CROSSROADS IN THEIR LIFE

what turn they make depends on each individual. TK U MLJ LV NV

shangoshangoabout 9 years ago
In the wisdom of Archie Bunker

"I have two words to say about this, Crap-ola"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
But

She called him hypocrite, thats true but she didn't have to see him fucking some woman or take part in a gang bang. Not saying hes in the right but she should have shut the fuck up, now she knows about her daughter and what try the no fowl we both cheated crap spare me.

id divorce her then go after the assholes for back child support put it in an account for the kids. It's plain these two are fucked up to do this to each other. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
charliesb4 writes like he a wimp

write with some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a hypocrite for fucking, but birthing a child and claiming its his does not compare

this bitch is toast, he needs to file for custody of his kids and let her go find the father of the other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Both of them have cheated

But only one has had another man's child and passed it off as her husbands. I do not believe you can equate what he has done to what she has done on any level. I don't think that a child can be considered a mistake. She's lived a lie for all those years. How can he ever trust her or believe her again? What I believe to be the truth is that you simply can't or couldn't make a choice as to how to finish this story. I think you should not have posted an unfinished story. Whatever ending you wrote would have been criticized by many. But at least you would have finished the story. I can give you no stars for this unfinished story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Yeah, the characters are a little fucked up, but some people are like that. It's a complicated story. You think people don't do things they later regret; why that just means you never lived. Both 'sinned' years ago. Maybe one was worse than the other, or not. But look to the future. Marriage is good, every body happy, but where there once was no choice, now there are basically two choices. I thought Salamis nailed it. The value of a family is really high, life is difficult, especially towards the end, so for my part, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I will now read, with pleasure, part two of this very well written story.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

what a load of crap ! If your going to post a story, FINISH THE DAMNED THING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitch

If she hadn't made fun of him and taunted him when she came home from Nosey's place, I may have had sympathy for her. If Nosey hadn't of given her to his friends she would still have carried on the affair.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

The ending, or lack of one, certainly displeases me.

Jane brought up Michelle, but they aren't exactly even, he had a one night stand, she carried out a short affair, culminating in a gangbang where she got more than she bargained for, a bit karmic.

The deal breaker is her not checking paternity, thereby having him raise another man's baby as his own, that's not taking responsibility and being the best wife you can be, it's sticking your head in the sand, and hoping that your sins never catches up to you.

I know in what direction I would want an ending to go, but it's a cop-out from the author's side not to choose one.

I am curious though as to who sent the proof of her infidelity, and if there's any deeper or more suspicious reason behind it.

donjuan1954donjuan1954almost 8 years ago
Great read!

Love your stories Charlie!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Well written

But what a fucking Goddamn whore!

That bitch would be gone so fast it would make her head spin!

She did all that fucking around while she knew she could get pregnant and passed the bastard off as her husband's!

What a disgusting cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap for perverts or brain sick readers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The wife was a slut!

The husband had a one off three day affair. Also I don't see the reason for Michelle to call him at home. As for the smell, you can get that just sitting in a bar. She knew he was married and she was engaged at that time. The wife had a running affair for several weeks and then a gangbang. She come of stopped the gangbang before it go started but since she was a slut she really didn't care. She only got a sole after it happened. The point of the story is who was spending the evidence! It had to be someone who was there.

ausfetausfetover 6 years ago
If it was hard to write...

..it was harder to read. Ouch, ouch, ouch.

I liked the ending. A tidy wrap up gives satisfaction and closure, and thos is a story where those factors are inherently impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spoiler Alert!!!!!! No Ending!!!!!

Negative five (5) stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Story, A Wrench

Never have read a story here in Litland about both spouses being cheaters that can stand up to even a mediocre tale of a "regular" cheating wife. What's the point? This is cheating wives, not cheating wives and husbands. The tension simply goes out of it.

Also, he was pretty stupid during his wife's cheating stretch. One night out til noon is one thing. But over and over and over? It kept going on and on with these sleaze bags all around. Is this a cultural thing? It takes the credibility of the storyline down.

Writing is quite good aside from an occasional awkward construction. But maybe there ought to be a new category, Completely Fucked Up Losers category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A total waste of time.

Who cares how it turns out. Both characters are unfaithful a-holes. This is a story where neither character are worthy of any empathy at all. I hope they share a common STD and their daughters will end up with multiple children by unknown fathers.

anonjerry

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES