My Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers

I fast forwarded the video to the start of Jane's expose; her moans of pleasure filled the room as the door opened. I guess I looked startled and guilty because Jane saw red.

"So this is what you have been doing in here the last two weeks! Watching porn! For fuck's sake what's got into you!" She began walking around my side of the desk. "The last three weeks you have been a bear with a sore head! I'm sick of..........."

Her outburst stopped abruptly when she saw the action on the screen. Nosey was doing her doggy style on the bed. The color drained from her face and she wobbled unsteadily on her feet. She reached across and grabbed hold of the bookcase to steady herself.

"Oh god......oh god......how?"

"It was sent to me anonymously."

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry......it was.....I was....I was so drunk, I didn't know....you know I wouldn't do..." Jane babbled.

I didn't reply. I hit fast forward on the remote control until it got to the part where Nosey was asking her if she wanted it and when he told her to put Andy's dick back inside.

"You seem in control!" I said bitterly.

"It.....it was only that one time, I was having a hard time at work remember....you know you were working long hours..." Her voice trailed off as she watched me grab my farm diary. I got the photos I had received first, and put them down face up on the desk.

"You forgot this time, remember? When I was waiting at the park for you for forty minutes."

The tears started, and soon turned into full throttle sobbing, through it all the begging started.

"Please......it was so long ago.....I've regretted what I did every day of the last sixteen years.......I ....I made a pledge on the way home that Sunday morning that I was going to make it up to you...I've been the best wife I could be for sixteen years. Please, we can get past this, it's so long ago. We have so much together now, please!"

Jane reached for me but I stopped her, pointing for her to sit in the chair behind the desk. I hit the enter key on the computer to wake the screen up. Jenny's test results were still on there.

"Unfortunately, the past has a way of staying with us," I said sadly.

"What's this?"

"Just read the highlighted box at the bottom, it makes it very clear!"

A low moan escaped from Jane's lips. "No...no, that can't be right, no no no!"

"Why don't we watch your gangbang together and place bets on who's the daddy!" I growled in her ear.

That caused a fresh round of tears. I had to get out, I had to get out! I went to the bedroom and threw a change of clothes and some fresh underwear in a bag. Grabbing my wallet and keys, I made for the front door. Jane intercepted me before I got there.

"Please, Mike, don't give up on us! I love you! I always will, think of the children! It was two months out of twenty years!"

I brushed past - I had to have space to think.

"What about Michelle?" Jane yelled.

I spun around.

"Didn't you think I could smell her on your clothes when I washed them? I may have been sleep deprived and covered in baby vomit, but I'm not dumb. And then there were the two phone calls." Jane put on a fake high pitched female voice, "hi, it's Michelle, is Mike there? Fucking bitch!"

I had no reply for that; I didn't know there had been any phone calls. I resumed walking out the door. Jane called out again as I went through it.

"No answer to that? Fucking hypocrite!"

I got in my truck and drove west for an hour before stopping for fuel. I sat in the diner attached to the service station for another hour trying to decide what to do. The station sat on an intersection with the major highway, turn left for Melbourne, right would take me to Brisbane, or go back the way I had come, to home.

Authors Note.

That is where I am finishing this story, which will displease some and be a blessed relief to others. The title says it all, My Dilemma. This is the background to a difficult choice with unpalatable consequences either way.

In the end, I became a victim off this dilemma because I couldn't choose how this was going to finish. Do you give up on something that has worked, apart from two mistakes, for twenty years? When the mistakes are that big and they are out in the open, can there be a way back?

Everybody will see it differently and make their decision on the outcome accordingly.

If another author wishes to complete it in their own style, that's fine with me, but I reserve the right to be critical if I think you have misrepresented the characters I created.

Cheers

CharlieB4

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers