All Comments on 'My Dirty Little Wife Ch. 04'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange person.

Respect your wife much do you? I think not. 25 points for NOT cheating. But for previous stories that ALWAYS end up with your partner fucking someone else and this story will be no different you ONLY get the 25 points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is she a slut or a whore?

A whore charges for it, a slut gives it away for free...or are you implying you pay your wife for sex? Consdiering the way you disrespect her...maybe she should charge you. Probably the only way she gets off is knowing you are such a useless twit, that you need to pay your wife to have sex with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story about fantasy role playing and meeting each others needs. I've found that this kind of activity keeps both my wife and me very happy. Thanks you Fromywife for giving us something to read and share. Keep up the great work. OK that being said the two pea brained nit wits below just missed the whole concept of the story. It is FANTASY !!! Get a fucking grip! Some of us healthy adventurous couples like to explore our sexuality. Sometimes through fantasy and role playing , sometimes with select others both men and women. It depends where we are, and who we are with, but we aren't hurting you or anyone else. Formywife is an excellent writer, and he targets a readership of adventurous like minded people. If you don't like this kind of story ... DON'T READ IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous