All Comments on 'My Dirty Wife - First Time Shared'

by GregLemond777

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Sharing is all good

Nothing wrong with sharing as long as this is what both of you want. I think it is extremely erotic as long as you both remain in control and the stud knows how to please you both. Long may it continue.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
YOu really like being married to a slut?

I mean other guys are getting the best of her for free, no encumberances, while you hav to put up with the horomonal cycles, the day to day grind, etc. Doesnt seem equitable to me, unless you are getting some on the side at these vacations too.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 6 years ago
Hey

If it works for you , all good , don't worry about the anounamous, they always get narky after they have cum , rubbing over stories .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife is very similar

I actually met her when I was hanging out with a friend and he told me about this younger girl who would come over to get fucked. He didn’t really want to be tied down to one girl so he just sent her home when done. She showed up and they were messing around on the couch while I watched. I got a great look at her tits before she pulled him into the other room. I was there a couple of other times she showed up. Once I managed to get watch them through an open door and when she left, I followed her. I caught up with her down the street and we talked. I know I initially just wanted to fuck her myself, but as we talked I found I really liked her. We started dating and soon I got to find out just how she felt inside and out. I also found out she was still seeing my friend. Instead of being mad, I got turned on. I would send her over to his house then wait for her to come back and fuck her while she told me everything they did. I was hooked. We dated through high school and college then got married. We have continued to play with other. Sometimes it’s other couples, sometimes it’s another female, but about 75 % of the time it’s another guy joining us or she goes and plays and comes home. Life is good. I would love to hear more about your adventures with your wife. Please ignore the sad little trolls who post their vile comments. They are just jealous they have no one to play with their tiny peckers.

GregLemond777GregLemond777almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks and no thanks

I must say that I don't really understand the negative comments about our lifestyle choice. I'm assuming that those making such comments would not wish to be involved in the things we do. If that is the case why are you reading stories that are pretty explicit in the title? I'm not trying to fool anyone here, we all know what 'shared' means so if it offends you why are you reading about it?

By all means comment on style etc but on the choices we make as a couple? Why bother?

To those that have made positive comments I offer my humble thanks.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Love husbands who allow wives freedom

I love being shared xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you author

Both for a good story and for not putting up with the nonsense of the trolls. Let's hear more about your time with this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for the story. Unlike most, it sounds honest and true.

It also reminded me of my first fuck - Meryl, if you're reading this, let me have one last look at those gorgeous tits of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How about this

A loving wife helping a husband explore other women.

She has had 50/60 (or really 100/120, maybe even 150/180) him maybe 5. I think it is time she pay back some of her fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More is better

I liked your story and I hope you continue sharing tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a comment reminds of a formula.

In this story the wife has had a Large number of men. While the husband as had few,,,My formula is the women ...you take the number she says and multiply it by a number 2 to 4 times her number of men she says she has fucked... While the husband you divided his number by 2... Damn close,,, Just a saying

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyover 5 years ago
Yes yes YES!!

Loved it!! Loved the "Dirty Wife" as I also became a 'dirty wife' ;) The story was so good!! Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, very very erotic

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Your dirty whore makes you an even dirtier cuck. But you like that don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love my wife being easy. Remembering how my head spun the first time I went looking for her and found her on her knees sucking a big blackmans cock outside. I listened to him calling her names as he how easy she was and making her cum from be humiliated when he filled her mouth. I went back in as he was zipping up and waited for her. I kissed her when she came back and couldn’t help moaning.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

26thNC is the biggest bellend on Lit, reads and comments on every cuckold story claiming he hates them. The disabled twat is secretly a cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGregLemond777@GregLemond777
Just a horny guy that likes horny women. All my stories are based on something I have been told or have taken part in, embellished a little to make them dirtier. Other stories not suitable for Literotica are available if you are interested in bondage, rape and how girls stop ...