My Dom

Story Info
One of my own personal fantasies I will never experience.
7.7k words
3.94
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is my Dom, and I would do anything for him, I would drive hours to see him, or even if necessary get on a plane to go to him; and I hate flying. But he is my Dom, my Master, and when the past come to haunt me, he is my Daddy to hold me close and scare away the nightmares. To see him this time I have to get on a plane, his job takes him everywhere, but he said he needed and wanted me, so here I sit, in the waiting area at the international airport, waiting for my flight to be called to board.

I'm going overseas again, some place I have always wanted to go back to; the thought of seeing him makes me wet, I haven't seen him in weeks already, his job can be so hectic at times, but he loves what he does. My bag is packed and sitting next to me, I didn't have to check any luggage because he said it would only be for 3 days, but seeing him makes it worth it. I'm sitting here in baggy pants and a baggy shirt, I need to be comfortable to get thru this flight.

My iPad is fully charged and in my lap, headphones hanging around my neck, and a spare set in my bag pocket. They call for specialty boarding and I get up and walk to the counter, you see, I have a BAD problem with claustrophobia, me and tight places I cannot get out if don't mix, so I have to take sedatives to make the trip. Once at the counter, I show the clerk my ticket, she nods and allows me to board, once I get seated, intake out a small bottle of water and my pills, I know I have a direct fly, no stops or changes, and it's almost seven hour flight; so two pills should keep me out most of the way there. I swallow the pills with a sip of water then put the bottles back in my bag between my feet, after twisting the strap around my ankle, I lean back in my seat and try to relax. It's 6:00pm and my flight is listed to depart at 6:20pm, and I focus everything on thinking about in just a few hours I will see him, and touch him; I feel my pills kicking in as I begin to fall asleep.

I feel someone touching my shoulder and I jerk up, the stewardess is standing off to the side looking at me; she says "we will be landing in about 10 minutes, just so you know."

I nod at her and straighten up, I look down and check to make sure my bag is still wrapped around my ankle and locked; it is. The plane lands and I quickly exit, I head to the nearest bathroom as I need to change before leaving the immediate area; I know what I'm to wear in his presence, and it is not pants! Once in the bathroom and in a stall, I quickly change into my short black skirt, everything else stays the same but the pants have to go. Checking my hair makeup, I walk out of the bathroom and head towards the exit; I see him standing there, kind of hard to miss a man standing just over 6 foot tall.

When I get close enough, I automatically look down at my feet, and continue approaching him; this is a test and if I pass I get rewarded, if I fail I get punished. I stop just before him and stand there, bag slung over my shoulder, head down, hands clasped behind my back under my bag; and I simply stand there, as if nothing else mattered. I begin counting in my head, because I know the last time I failed; I don't have very good patience when around him, I love touching him too much. I reach one hundred before he moves, he reaches up and tucks my hair behind my right ear, he doesn't like it covering my face; he tilts my head up so I can look at him and says "very good Angel."

He takes my hand and turns and begins walking out the doors towards the parking lot, it's very early here, only just after 6am, and even though I slept on the flight, I'm still tired, the time change always gets me. We get into his car, and he pulls out of the parking lot, I sit with my hands in my lap, and bag at my feet, looking out the window. The scenery is beautiful, I haven't been here in many many years, but it is still beautiful. We reach his home and he parks, shuts the car off and gets out, I follow behind him; into his temporary home. He walks me down a hallway, into a room with a large bed, the bed takes up almost all the room, there is just enough room to walk around the bed to a dresser on the other side. There is a door off to the side, and he motions for me to enter, it's the bathroom; I quickly take a shower, pull on a T-shirt and exit the bathroom, he is sitting on the side of the bed facing me.

He says "come on Angel," and pats the side of the bed next to him, I go rushing across the room and sit down next to him and lean over and put my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep baby girl, I know you're tired," he says softly.

He reaches up and pulls the covers down, I scramble up and climb under the covers, and he climbs in behind me, pulls me back against his body, my back to his front and kisses me on the head. I immediately fall asleep in his arms.

I wake with a jolt and look around, then I look down, he is between my legs, his gorgeous eyes staring up at me as his mouth and tongue ravish my pussy. He kisses and nibbles on my pussy, his tongue spearing in and out, then circling my clit and sucking gently, his finger slides into me as I see his eyes almost sparkle, he begins sliding his finger in and out of my pussy, in rhythm with his tongue licking and sucking me. I whimper out because my arms are twisted and I cannot move, he tied me to his bed! Slowly he runs his tongue up my pussy one last time then he gets up, repositions and places his glorious cock right next to my face.

I lick my lips, THIS is what I want, and twirl my tongue around the tip of his magnificent cock, I slide my tongue down his long shaft, back up and around the tip again; then I take his cock in my mouth and suck deeply. I glide his cock in and out of my mouth as best I can with my hands crossed and tied above my head. He begins fucking his cock in and out of my mouth; I know he is close, I feel his cock pulsing in my mouth. He groans out, bites down on my inner thigh and begins to cum down my throat; I swallow ever drop he has gifted me with, sucking him deeply.

He pulls his still hard cock out of my mouth, quickly moves, flips me onto my stomach jerks up my hips and slams deep and hard inside my pussy; causing me to instantly orgasm. He pounds continuously deep hard and fast into my wet pussy, he leans over me, bites down on my left shoulder, growling out, causing me to orgasm again. Still hard, he pulls out of my pussy, and slowly and gently starts rubbing my pussy juices over my ass, sliding his finger in first, stroking in and out. He leans over and reaches for something, then straightens and I hear a 'click', then he inserts a second finger into my ass, slowly stroking in and out, stretching me so I can take his cock.

He pulls his fingers out, repositions my legs so he won't hurt me, and slowly, ever so carefully, slides his cock in my ass. Once he is fully seated inside me he stills, and waits so I can get accustomed to his cock in my ass, it has been so long since he has done this time me. He knows he needs a lot of patience to do this to me, and normally he doesn't have the needed patience. Once I have grown accustomed to his cock, he starts to move, slowly sliding in and out; he begins to move a little faster ever so often, until he has a steady rhythm stroking in and out, getting closer and closer to his next orgasm. I feel his cock begin to pulse and I know he is closer, at this point I am lost in pleasure, moaning out.

"Ready?" he asks me.

"Yessss," I moan out.

I know what this means, he will go quick and hard until he cums. He grips my hips and drives into me five more times hard and fast, then stills, as his orgasm hits and he fills my ass with his cum. He carefully pulls his cock out of my ass, and collapses down on the bed, wrapping his arm around my waist and dragging me with him. He reaches up and undoes the cuffs holding me in place, he begins rubbing my shoulders, loosing up the tension that built up from being restrained. He knows I sometimes can't take it, but if he doesn't let me think at all there normally isn't a problem. He slides his arm around my body, wrapping his hand around my breast, he pulls me back against his body, kisses my neck, where I know his teeth mark still resides. He knows I need this most of the time afterwards, and he gladly lays there with me, wrapped around me, allowing my body to unwind from the pleasure he yet again gave me.

"I missed you Angel," he whispers in my ear.

I smile, truly smile because I know one of these trips I make to see him, will lead to my forever, with my best friend, my lover, the keeper of my heart and soul, my Dom.

(continued)

my Dom pt 2

He is my best friend, my lover, the keeper of my heart and soul ... he is my Dom.

It has been a month since I last saw him, and the things he did to me then I still dream of!

He is finally back home, and I'm driving down to see him after work today, I can't wait; he says he has a surprise for me, which is odd, because he knows I do not like surprises. But I mustn't think about it, or I will end up completely distracted, and at work that's not a good thing. I just got back from lunch, which means only four more hours to go until I can leave to see him, granted its a few hours trip to see him, but he is worth it.

On my last break, only two hours more to go, and he calls me to make sure everything is still set to go; am I packed, have I had my suv serviced, all the normal things he asks; he is very meticulous that way.

It's time, I'm free ... One full week of being with him, and I can't wait!! I drive home, shower, change, grab my bag and am back out the door, all in less than thirty minutes; and I'm on the road, heading south. Once out of town, I turn put the window down, and turn up the music, Nickelback blaring out from my plugged in iPad. A few hours later I'm pulling into the road that leads to his house, turning the music down because it is after midnight now, and I don't want to disturb anyone; I pull up to the gate at his driveway and enter my code, he will know I'm here. I wait for the gate to fully open then I pull thru, and stop and wait for it to fully close. Once I hear it click and lock closed I continue up the long driveway; I pull up outside the house, and park on the side where I'm supposed to. I walk to the kitchen entrance, and enter my code here to unlock the door, once inside I rearm the security system, lock the door and head quietly to my room, I do not want to disturb and wake him, he rarely gets much sleep. I close the door to my room and turn on the light, and stand in confusion and shock, my room is empty, and all my stuff is no longer here. The tears build up in my eyes, but I won't let them fall, looking around, I look at the empty space and wonder if this is my surprise, that he is done with me, found someone, closer, someone better, someone ... who doesn't have as many issues.

Every bit of excitement that had built up while I was driving left me in one large sigh, and I was suddenly exhausted, I can't make the drive back tonight, I'm too tired now. I walk over to the corner and curl up on the ground, I pull my jacket tight around me, use my bag as a pillow and try to fall asleep.

I wake, look around and see the empty room before me, taking a deep sigh and thinking about leaving the only place I have ever felt truly safe. I feel him before I see him, I know when he gets to the doorway, but I won't turn and look at him, I pull a clean shirt and pajama bottoms out of my bag and pull the bottoms on, then the t-shirt over the tank top and skirt I had on, I'm too tired to fully change. My shoes are still in the suv so I don't have to worry about that, I get up pick up my bag, and turn around, head down and looking at the floor; I walk to the door and wait for him to step aside, but he stands there still.

'Why won't he move?' I think to myself, but I won't look up at him; I stand there, staring at my own feet and wait for him to move, this is not a test, this is the only way I can keep control, if I move he wins because I will fall apart and break. I will not let him know he broke me. I do not know how long we stood there like that, but he finally lets a sigh, out of the corner of my eye I see him raise his hand up toward me, and I step back, he freezes and gasps.

"You have not flinched from me in a long time Angel," he says.

"Last time I flinched I was scared," I respond curtly.

"Why are you scared now?" he asks.

I laugh out, "not scared, but since I'm not needed or wanted anymore, there's no reason to touch me." I respond back.

"Not wanted?" he asks.

I look at him like he is stupid and say "hello..." and wave around my empty room, "all my stuff is gone!"

"I see" he says, then grabs my hand and almost drags me down the hallway.

I try to pull away from him, but all he does is tighten his grip on my wrist and pull. I realize he is pulling me in the direction of his bedroom, and this is not a place I want to go; I try to plant my feet, he spins around, picks me up and flips me over his shoulder, then continues into his room, slamming and locking the door behind him. He drops me to my feet, spins me around and growls at me loudly in my ear and says "NOT WANTED???" I stand there with my eyes wide open, jaw hanging open as I look around his room and see ... almost all of my stuff, even my stuffed wolf; which was the first gift he ever gave me; is even sitting on his bed. He spins me back around, grabs my face with both hands and pulls my mouth up to his, kissing me as if he is starving; I'm still stunned, standing there in shock, unsure of what is going on.

He growls again, grabs my hair and pulls sharply enough that I gasp, and that's the opening he wanted. His tongue spears into my mouth, stroking my tongue and bites my lower lip; I cannot take anymore, my hands grab his arms and I begin to fervently kiss him back. He tastes as good as always, I stroke his tongue with mine, nibbling and sucking on his upper lip, pulling it into my mouth. He loosens his grip just enough, that I push away, drop to my knees, yank his sweatpants down and suck his cock into my mouth. He gasps out in surprise, as I have never been so forward in anything with him, always letting him lead and I follow as is my place. But not this time, I need him, I want him, and I WILL have him; this one time I WILL have my way.

I suck his cock in and out of my mouth, over and over, he grabs a handful of hair and tries to pull me away; all this does is steel my determination, I WILL have him. I reach up and cup his sac in my hand, squeezing and massaging him gently, I reach with the other hand around and grab his butt, holding him to me. He pulls harder on my hair, I know I have caught him so off guard that he cannot fight the urge, his orgasm is rising fast and I quickly suck his cock in and out of my mouth, my tongue stroking his shaft on each inward thrust. He begins to growl loudly, as his cock begins to pulse, he is almost there; I squeeze his butt hard, his sac gently and suck deeply on his cock which causes him to explode, yelling out as he begins to cum down my throat, as I continue to suck every ounce of cum from his delicious cock.

He grabs my head with both hands and pulls sharply, dislodging his still hard cock from my mouth and yanks me up, then turns me quickly, bends me over his bend and drives into my pussy, no warning, no preparations. But I am already wet, taking his cock the way I did was so arousing to me, and he slams deep into me, over and over. He bends down, pushing my body into the bed, essentially pinning me between his chest and the bed; he bites down hard on my right shoulder and pounds into me continuously, growling deep in his throat. I know he will leave a mark on my shoulder, but this time I don't care, my body climbs higher and higher until I explode around him, squeezing and milking his cock as my orgasm detonates; screaming out into the bed as my body quivers in pleasure. He drives into me five more times than on the sixth stroke he slams deep and hard; as his orgasm rips thru him.

He turns and pulls me with him, pushing up the bed so we are laying on the bed itself, and holds me tightly against his chest, my back to his front; he squeezes me tightly, growls out in my ear and whispers "MINE!", he loosens his grip enough that I can breath and I feel his body relax, with his arms sill locked around me. I lay there confused and in shock, he has never truly said that to me; I doze off feeling completely at a loss because I do not know what this means ... for US.

(continued)

my Dom pt 3

I awaken gasping for breath and screaming out, I try to run but I can't move!

"Shhhhhh Angel, I'm here, I have you."" I feel something tightening around me...

I quickly look around ... I know this place ... It's His room ... I know he won't let me come to, harm ... I look behind me and see him staring at me, a frightened look on his face, but he still holds me, arms tightening even more.

"It's ok Angel, I have you, I'm here; I won't let anything harm you. I've got you Baby, I've got you." he says softly, kissing my shoulder and neck.

Tears begin to roll down my face as I full awaken and realize what has happened, I had a nightmare and I struck him, his lip is bleeding. I turn and move to pull away, to leave his bed, and he holds me even tighter, he won't let go of me.

"I promised to protect you, and I will, I'm here and I'm not letting you go," he says softly.

"But I struck you," I whisper thru tears.

"It's ok Angel, its ok" he says calmly.

I look back at him again, he is not looking at me with hatred or anger, and he is looking at me with fear in his eyes.

"Why?" I whisper.

"Because you're Mine," he whispers back.

I turn, and he releases me enough so that I can lay my head on his chest, he wraps both arms around me again, holding me goose and tight, continuously kissing the top of my head. I cry myself to sleep, laying on his chest.

I wake slowly, feeling his arms still around me, I try to move because I have to go to the bathroom, and he tightens his arms around me.

"Bathroom," I whisper, he loosens his arms and I rush to the bathroom...

Once finished, I wash my hands, and notice my toothbrush is next you his on the double sinks, I grab it and brush my teeth. I walk back into his room and look at him, really look at him. He is laying on his back, one arm stretched out to where I was laying, the other laying across his chest.

The nightmare I suffered, was the first I had ever had while with him, and he wouldn't let me run, even thou I had struck him; he didn't react how anyone else ever reacted, he held me and calmed me.

I crawl carefully back onto the bed beside him, pulling the sheet down so I can look at all of him, his body, the tattoos across his chest, both arms and shoulders, I know there's some on his back and legs as well even though I cannot see them with him laying like this. I take his cock in my hand and begin to caress it, up and down the shaft, mimicking the movements of my mouth. He groans out in his sleep, lifting his hips slightly, I smile to myself; carefully leaning over, intake his delicious cock in my mouth, suckling his entire cock. I gently grasp his sac and squeeze gently, and run my finger over each nut in the sac; gliding my mouth and tongue up and down his shaft. He groans out again in his sleep, instinct moving his hand to my head, to guide me. As long as I go slow and steady he will remain asleep, if I suck him like I want to, ravish his cock, he will wake; I don't want him to wake yet, I want his cock fully erect and hard, ready to drive into me.

He is a unique man, the more aroused he gets, the bigger his cock gets, when he is fully aroused I sometimes wonder if he will fit. But he feels so good buried inside me; I suck his cock down, then back up, sliding my tongue around his tip, down the back of the shaft, over his sac, my tongue finding that divot in the special place between the sac and the shaft, then sucking gently on each nut, back to the divot, tickling him with my tongue. I run my tongue back up his shaft, circling the tip again, then taking his entire length back in my mouth, sucking deeply. His other hand comes up as he groans out loudly, and I know he is awake, he grips my head as he begins fucking his cock in and out of my mouth. I can feel the pulses in his cock as he nears his orgasm, he tries to pull up on my head but I won't let go, I want his cum in my mouth!

12