My Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your pussy Angel," he growls, and pulls on my head again. I know he is not to be argued with when like this, I release his cock from my mouth; he quickly moves off the bed, pushing me down onto my chest and yanks my legs over the side of the bed so they hang off, with my toes barely touching the ground. He drives into me from behind, no warning, and the depth and speed at which he drives his cock into me is amazing. He has never fucked me like this before, it's like he is trying to climb inside of me.

Plowing into me, over and over, he reaches around pinches my clit and bites my shoulder yet again and I explode around him; screaming out into the bed. He slams into me three more times than stills, I feel his cum shooting into me, filling me, which detonates another orgasm inside me, my pussy squeezing his cock so tightly. He groans out, still biting down on my shoulder as my pussy grips his cock, holding him deep inside me. He finally releases my shoulder, kisses where he bit me, then places his head between my shoulders, sighing out. Slowly he pulls out of me, groaning out as my pussy tries to hold him inside; he climbs up onto the bed, and drags me up into his arms my back to his front as he lays down again snuggling close to me.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

"Yes," I respond.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes," I say on a sigh, "I told you I have nightmares when I sleep, they happen whenever they want to, that was one of them. I'm so very sorry I hit you!" I whisper out.

"I heard you cry out and it woke me, it scared me," he says softly, "then when you looked at me it was like you didn't even know me, I thought I had lost you I one split second." He squeezes me tightly.

I sigh, "I didn't know you, when I first woke. That happens to me a lot, I don't even know where I am at times." Taking a deep breath I ask "why didn't you let me go, why did you fight me and hold me tighter?"

I feel him smile against my neck, "because you're Mine, I told you that," he says.

"Sleep Angel, I will be here when you wake." he whispers, and I fall asleep, peacefully in his arms.

(continued)

my Dom pt 4

I'm jarred awake, pleasure coursing through my body...

My body arches upwards hard, as he sucks my clit into his mouth, his fingers pump in and out of me, causing my body to soar. I explode around his fingers and tongue, screaming out, as he continues pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy, sucking and licking my juices that are spilling out. I moan in pleasure as he slowly allows my orgasm to fade, then he is up on his knees, slamming into me, he shifts my legs up over his shoulders and drives his cock into me, using my legs to pull me hard onto his waiting cock.

He pounds his cock into my pussy, while he plays with my clit, causing my orgasm to strike, sooner than expected. He groans out, flips over onto my knees, smacks my ass hard and says "that's for cuming without permission!" then he thrusts his cock into me again; pounding into my pussy, spanking me as he fucks me deep, hard and fast. I feel his cock start to throb, I know he will be cuming soon, I fight the urges to orgasm as he pounds into my wet pussy.

He pulls his cock out of my pussy, causing me to cry out from the loss of his cock inside me, then his mouth is on me, licking, sucking and biting my pussy and clit; pushing my building orgasm higher and higher, it's so close to rupturing from inside me. He pulls away again, I hear him moving, but I don't dare turn and look; then I feel something cold on my pussy, it begins to vibrate. He slides this cold vibrating object over and over the outside of my pussy, then slides it inside me.

I moan out loudly as the intensity of the vibration increases, then I feel his fingers rubbing me on my butt hole, he's coating me with something. Then I feel the tip of his cock there, pushing inside me, I cry out as he breaches me, his cock filling my ass and the object vibrating inside my pussy. He leans over me and whispers "you may cum, Angel," and slides all the way into me. He strokes his cock, in and out of my pussy, my impending orgasm consumes me as I scream out, bucking against him, he thrusts into me twice more and stills, as he cums inside me, filling my ass.

Gently he pushes me to lay down on my stomach, I collapse down exhausted and spent; he lays down next to me, pulling me into his arms, and kissing my head. I hear him sigh and know our time is fixing to end.

"I have to go back to work tomorrow," he says softly.

"Ok," I whisper, knowing I will be heading back to my empty apartment.

"I want you to stay here," he whispers.

"I can't, my job is there" I whisper.

"No Angel, your Mine, you belong with Me. You will be here when I get back, and living in My room, no more spectate rooms. You will be in My bed, where I want you." he states flatly, "now sleep, I know I have exhausted you."

I drift off to sleep, wondering will I finally have my 'happily ever after' that I have dreamed of.

(continued)

my Dom pt 5

I wake, and dread the day, this is the day he leaves again, and the day I have a big decision to make. Do I stay like he says, or do I go back because of my job. I lay snuggled in his arms thinking, and decide to let go of my mind for now, and wake him, in his favorite way; I slide carefully out of his arms and down his body, turning slowly. I take his delicious cock in my mouth, sucking deeply, I want him awake, I want to feel his body shiver, and I want to feel his body in me.

I cup his sac with my hand and squeeze gently, kneading him while sucking his cock deeply in and out of my mouth; he hits the back of my throat and I continue. His hand grabs my head, pulling my hair the way he wants me to move, he is awake, and growling; I smile inside knowing he will soon be driving inside me. I take his cock in and out of my mouth, then sliding my tongue up and around the tip, back down the shaft, over his sac while I squeeze and knead it, running my tongue over his sweet spot; he growls again, pulling my hair, pulling me back up to take his cock back in my mouth, which I gladly do. I rolls over, pushing me onto my back, and begins shafting his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth; I can feel him begin to throb and know he will be cuming soon. He fucks my mouth, over and over, then stills and begins cuming down my throat, I graciously swallow every drop, thankful he allows me this one concession. I pulls out of my mouth, still hard, moves down a bit, wraps my knees up over his shoulders and slams into me; I scream out, he drives his cock into me, over and over, knowing this one position always gets me to quickly, he does it on purpose, I know he does.

I look up into his eyes and see his smirk behind them; yes, he does this deliberately. I scream out as my orgasm ruptures throughout my body, my pussy squeezing and milking his cock, as he continues to plow into me, growling out. He pulls his cock quickly out of me, pushes my legs over to make me turn, I roll over onto my stomach and put my ass up in the air for him. He growls out "bad angel, you didn't have permission to cum," and then plows into my soaking wet pussy again. He leans up and I know what is coming, just as his hand comes down across my backside, slapping hard; I moan out in pleasure; every third thrust his hand comes down on my ass. He alternates which side and which place he hits, spanking me repeatedly; my orgasm starts to build again, and I fight it, I will not cum again without permission.

He thrusts in and out of my pussy, over and over, each drive feeling deeper and deeper; I begin begging him for permission to cum, I can't hold it off much longer. All he does is growl and keep driving into me; when I think I can't take it anymore, I'm going to explode, he leans abruptly over me, growls in my ear "NOW" and bites down on my shoulder. I explode around him, my pussy gripping him so tightly I drag him over with me, he growls out as he stills and his orgasm takes him; filling my pussy as he cums. Then he begins to move again, shafting in and out of me, more gently which is not what I want; I want him to ravish me, leave me covered in his scent.

He slides his cock out of my pussy, and gently into my ass, I moan out at the initial breach, then he is in me; shafting in and out of me again. He reaches over to the night table and grabs something, reaching under me his puts something against my pussy and I feel the vibrations begin. He holds my hip with one hand, the other hand holding this vibrating thing on my clit, and I feel an orgasm quickly start to build, I whimper and moan out as the orgasm builds higher and higher. He stills his hand and the vibrations cease, letting me ease back into control. Then his hand moves and the vibrations begin again building even quicker than before; his hand comes away, easing me back down again, as he continues thrusting in and out of my ass. He keeps alternating between with and without the vibrations; he is prolonging my release because he is not ready yet.

This is one thing I have yet to ask why he does, rarely does he do it, but when he does it is torture, because each time it builds higher and higher it feels like I will literally explode, and when I am finally allowed to orgasm, it is so intense, borderline on painful. The vibrations begin again, building high enough to be painful as he thrusts in and out of my ass, I'm almost at my peak and he hasn't stopped yet, I'm going to cum. I try to move my head around, to where I can bite down into a pillow or blanket, but nothing is close, his arm moves from my hip, under me, right in front of my mouth, like he knew what I was wanting; he has never done this before, he has never willingly allowed me to mark him. I bite down on his forearm and scream out as I explode, my body bucking wildly as I cum over and over again, he stills inside me, filling my ass with his cum; he quickly drops whatever he was holding and wraps his arm around my waist, holding me to him, as my body tries to buck him away, the pleasure running thru my body is so intense. I continue biting down on his arm, as the orgasm rolls thru me, I wonder if it will ever stop; finally it begins to ease up, and I release my bite on his arm, collapsing down onto the bed. He follows me down, and wraps his arms around me, pulling me back against his body.

"I know what you're thinking," he says flatly.

I shrug and mutter "don't know what you're talking about."

He chuckles, "you're wondering if you should stay or go."

I limply turn my head to him, "how?" I ask.

"Because I know you. I know you're wondering if you should stay or go because of your job, but I want you here, I'm tired of having to try and work my days off around yours, I want you here, whenever I want you I can have you. Please just think about it, I will be gone two weeks this time, that will give you a week to make up your mind and move down here, into Our bedroom." he says.

I mutter, "I will think about it, I promise."

"Thank you" he says in a whisper, then pulls me tightly up against his chest.

I don't want to sleep, because when I wake I know he will be gone, he always does this and I know it's because he hurts him to see me cry, and I always do when he leaves; but I cannot fight off sleep, my body is sated and exhausted and drifts off to sleep dragging me with it.

I wake to find him gone, my phone on the bedside table is flashing and wonder why it didn't wake me, I grab it and look at it and realize he turned the volume off, I turn it back on then look at my messages. There I find a video from him, showing me exactly what I did to his forearm; I left deep teeth marks, just barely breaking skin enough to bleed. I smile as I think about that, considering what I know my shoulder must look like. I lay in his bed, and ponder what exactly I should do, do I stay ... or do I go ...

(continued)

my Dom pt 6

I make the drive home in record time, no traffic at all and still haven't figure out what I'm going to do. I love him, I know this with every fiber of my being, but can I fully give up everything; my job, my apartment. That is the one thing we have always disagreed on, he wants me to be completely depend on him for everything; but I that just isn't me, he works his butt off and to me it would be taking advantage of him. I mean I like working, most of the time, I like paying my own bills, granted there's times when I go without food because bills come first but I have always been that way. I'm not the 'sit at home and have someone support me' kind of person; I'm capable of working; I would transfer down there, but the company I work for isn't there, and to start over, in a new job, I just can't see me doing that, especially at my age. I know I always over think things, and this is probably going to be one of them, but I just don't know what to do.

I park my suv in front of my apartment and walk inside, flopping down on my bed; I reach for my iPad and start an email to him —

my Dearest,

I know this will frustrate you, but as I sit here on my bed, I honestly do not know what to do. We agreed that we would always discuss things reasonably and that whomever had more valid points would be the decision that would win, but moving my entire life down there, and living completely "off" you for my support; because moving there would cost me my job; just makes me feel so ... WRONG! I'm sorry this upsets you, but you should know me well enough to know that doing that would make me feel beyond worthless; you are the reason I do not feel worthless and useless anymore, you have given me more self confidence in myself then I ever thought I would have. I truly do not want to lose you, but if this decision is something you cannot accept then that is the price I will have to pay.

I love you always,

Angel

I stare at the email, take a deep breath and hit send, I know it will be awhile before he will read it so I begin to get my clothes ready for tomorrow; I take my shower, then crawl into bed, 4am comes early.

I wake up covered in sweat, breathing hard, even though it isn't a nightmare that woke me; looking around my room I see a shadow standing in my doorway and suddenly I'm back in time when I was attacked, and I scream. The shadowy figure moves with such speed, hand over my mouth, pushing me down onto my bed, and I know what will happen and for the first time in my life I fight back. I won't let this happen, I scream over and over even though the hand is covering my mouth, I wrap my hands around the wrist and bite down as hard as I can on the hand covering my mouth. When it is yanked away I scream as loudly as I can, until the hand comes back over my mouth, the shadow leans down and I hear growled in my ear, "that wasn't nice biting me angel," and I freeze. I look, REALLY look at the face looking down at me, and there's just enough light to see the clearest, blue eyes I have ever seen.

It's Him, and the hand at my mouth is removed.

"Your here ... How ... When ... How ...???" I gasp.

"You said how twice, and flying back put me going backwards in time so to speak, I read it right after you sent it, then flew back here immediately," he growls, "so essentially I got back here right after you sent it."

I stare up at him, not quite sure what is going to happen, but by the look on his face he is furious.

"Why," I whisper.

"Because I thought your email needed discussing in person," he growls and leans closer, and I know this will be the furthest from merely JUST a discussion.

I sigh, and shake my head and say "there is nothing to discuss if you going to try to intimidate me."

He jerks slightly, as if I slapped him, and the look on his face for a split second is pure shock, then he recovers and any emotion is gone from his face.

"You think I would force you to make a decision?" he questions.

"I think you would push your obvious wishes on me, if you're going to show up at my apartment at," I turn and look at the clock, "3 in the morning, when you know I get up at 4:30am every day I work. Furthermore, you KNOW I have been attacked in my own apartment, which is WHY I wanted to try living by myself to begin with, to overcome fears from the past because of the confidence you helped me build, if I cannot overcome my fears ON MY OWN then I never will. You have told me time and time again I CAN do this, that you have faith in my strength. But here you sit, in my haven, being all ... intimidating!" I am just short of yelling at this point, it shocks me, and apparently him as well.

"Look, I have 12 hours at work coming up in," I turn and look at the clock and groan, "in an hour I have to get up, can we please just get some sleep, or me get some sleep and discuss this when you're done working whatever you're working on. PLEASE?" I whisper.

"Are you going to move in with me, yes or no?" he asks straight out.

I sigh, look up at him with tears in my eyes, "no" I whisper.

He stares down at me, then gets up and walks out my bedroom door, then I hear my front door close; as my tears begin to fall.

I get up and start getting ready for work, as I know I won't be going back to sleep any time soon, at this point I don't know how well I will even handle work today; if I can't get control of myself, I don't dare go to work or I could get hurt. I grab a cold soda from the refrigerator, sit on the couch, and allow myself to cry.

I hear the alarm in my room go off, I finish the soda, blow my nose, brush my teeth, grab my phone, another soda and head out the door.

Driving into work, I'm sitting at a stoplight waiting for it to turn green and my phone alarm goes off, which is the normal time I leave, I reach down, hit the button to cancel it. The light turns green, I step on the gas, and hear a loud screech... That screech is the last thing I hear.

End of this story.

12