My Dream Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both came hard, her body going all weak as she slid off the desk and into her chair, but she put her tits straight on the desk.

I went back to my desk and sat down just a bit tired.

That was the end of a good days work I told myself, over 60 emails, 10 calls and sex in the office what more could I want and it was Monday.

Since Angela had started I had noticed that we had started to receive emails from a few more woman as we each replied to the individual emails with our electronic signature, not a big increase but if this was the start of something I might be able to put it to mine and the companies advantage.

Angela had contacted one of the companies on my list for the girl who wanted a party and the agreement was that they would send over a box worth of dildo's, vibrators and strapons as well as other equipment, but once the items had been taken out of the box it could not be returned and would have to be purchased. The box would cost £500 and would be delivered when required. Angela spoke to the girl whose name was Dawn and agreed the price. Dawn asked for the box to be delivered on the 1st Saturday of next month. This was agreed and that the box would need to be signed for by her, it would be there at approximately 10am. Our job was done although I could not get the thought of a group of girls getting together with sex toys out of my head for a while.

Angela was doing really well and was keen to learn about how I worked and the processes I used. The top half of whatever Angela had on was still being removed and her tits were put on top of her desk as she carry out the work, it was nice to come to work when you knew what was there.

We had a request form a new childcare center who wanted a room there made into a soft play area, with mats soft toys and a small bouncy castle type thing. Always looking at things for the future I asked would it be possible to see the room, as the word "room" could be any size. I arranged to go the next day, as it had not opened yet it would be fine to turn up at about 1pm if that was possible. The brief was that it would be a child fun room during the week but could be used for children's parties at weekends for the under 5's.

The next day when I got into work Angela was already there with her tits on the desk as was now normal, I walked over and played with them, squeezing them and pinching the nipples till I heard her moan a bit, stopped and walked over to my computer and started work. Angela just looked at me as if to say, what else? Angela carried on. An hour later I did the same again, Angela just let me do it. Angela took a phone call from a young mum who wanted to go out to dinner with an escort that weekend, why she told Angela that she was a young mum I do not know but Angela asked her the normal questions age, height, etc. then the young mum just asked if they would be able to have sex after as it had been a while, that she wanted to be to be like a sex slave for someone for a while with no strings attached.

Angela told the woman that she would get back to her by the end of the day.

Angela then contacted the pub I told you about earlier and the owner Alex said he would call her back in an hr.

Well done Angela, I walked over and played with her tits again this time she undid the belt on my trousers pulled them and my underwear down and started to suck me off. Who was I to argue, I played with her tits as she sucked then I pulled her up undid the sip of the dress the rest of the way pulled her knickers down put her on the desk and just pushed my cock into her fanny as she bucked against me trying to take all I had, it did not take long before I came hard but Angela had not, she put her hand between us and started to rub her clit in a quick circular motion I took her hand away and used mine instead I rubbed my hand over her clit and her head went back as she came not a big cum but a cum all the same. It was a short quick fuck one we both enjoyed.

Angela put her knickers back on put her dress half way on, her tits on the desk and carried on working.

The gym was busy that night and there were lots of woman in there in tight clothes, showing but not showing what they had which being a red blooded male I found it hard not looking and only exercising but I carried on my workout, thinking how lucky I was. I went home tired but happy looking forward to going to work. My life had got better than I could have ever thought but I still had to have customers to keep me employed so I had to think of ways to advertise again.

I was in work by 7am the next day and at 7.45 Angela walked in trousers and a blouse with a jacket over the top. Angela put her jacket on the back of the other chair and slowly removed her blouse as if giving me a show, I just sat back and enjoyed it, the bra was a front clip and she undid the clip and let the bra slip away showing her tits to the full, and I never get tired of them, I walked over played with the nipple lifted each tit up as if weighing it and let it fall. After Angela went to her desk put her tits on the top and turned the pc on before getting up and getting a coffee carrying out the process again.

Alex the pub landlord had emailed us with a list of names and photos to send to the mum who wanted to be a slave for someone for the evening, it was forwarded on to her to make her selection.

It was 11am and I had to go to the center for 1pm so I did as much as I could but by 11.30 I felt the need to fuck Angela, I'm sure my work load has increased but when you have a half-naked woman working less than 5ft away from you, you tend to work that little bit quicker just because you want to rather than having to.

I told Angela that I had to go to the center to see what sort of room it was but first she had to stand up now.

Angela smiled stood up and said "How?"

"Remove all your clothes"

I wanted to play a bit so I got those clips we used.

"Am I being punished for something?" she said with a grin on her face

"No I just want to see them on you again" I put my hand under her one tit and lifted it up so I could suck on it for a while.

Then with her eyes locked to the clip I said "Remember if you make any sound you will be punished".

I attached the clip and Angela took an intake of breathe, I did the same with the other tit, which caused a bigger intake of breathe, I slapped each tit causing them to swing and bounce off each other, I walked away.

Angela just stood there unsure what to do. I asked her to "get me coffee" and I carried on, every min or so going over and slapping each tit making them bounce one way or the other. Angela started to doing a little dance as her tits were starting to hurt, I walked over turned her around told her to "hold on to the edge of the desk and spread her legs," This she did. I went back to my desk. Angela was now bent over with her tits with clips on hanging down her fanny was open and wet. I walked over again slapped each tit from the side and walked behind her dropped my trousers and put my cock up her fanny. Angela arched her back and started to push back on to me, when I pushed her, her tits would swing back and forth which caused a bit of pain but this did not seem to bother Angela.

Angela let a grunt out and a squeal as she came first this time but I was not long behind her, I pumped into her till I was drained. I just stood there and let out bodies come down. Angela stood up and asked the clips to be removed, as I did I sucked them till she stopped moving. Suddenly I noticed the time, told Angela that I had to go and see this "room" got dressed myself while I watch her put her knickers and trousers on, she sat down at her desk and put her now sore tits on the top and carried on.

The Questionnaire- As I said previously the questionnaire arrived on the Thursday afternoon to our personal email address. It contained instructions that we were not allowed to discuss our answers with the other participant, if the other participant informed them that they had been approached then the contract was terminated and the agreement was over. There were 8 basic questions.

The Questions on mine were;

1.Had the other person carried out the required job requirements correctly and within the rules of the company concerning all of the secretarial requirements? Email, note taking, excel spreadsheets, shorthand, customer care etc.

A.The person had carried out all requirements and had assisted me using the required programs to serve my clients and had provided a friendly approach to the customers in both phone and email contacts.

2.Had the person arrived for work on time and dressed in the required manner for the job required?

A.The person arrived on time and was always dressed for the job required.

3.Did the person respond to your advances concerning sexual activity in the work place?

A.The person activity responded to my advances during the working day.

4.Did you at any time feel threatened if you did not carry out the wishes of the other person?

A.No

5.Do you feel comfortable carrying out the activities and requests of the other person concerned and involving sex in the work place?

A.Yes

6.How often did a sexual activity happen during the working day?

A.Once a day

B.Twice a day

C.Sometimes more than 3 times a day.

A.C

7. Did this effect the work that you do?

A.No

8.Are you prepared to carry on working with this person?

A.Yes.

This may have only taken 10 mins to fill in and I have no idea what Angela put for her answers and I guess I would have to wait and see. I returned the questions and answers to the email address supplied and carried on my day.

I had a rough design for the child care center which I send off to the client for her to check and make sure that it was child friendly enough and within the budget requested.

At 3 pm I walked over and spoke to Angela about the other request for the woman who wanted to be a sex slave and she carried on as normal so I do not know if she had answered the questions but her tits were still on the table so I played with the nipples for a while then pushed her to her knees and she undid my trousers and gave me a blowjob without battering an eye lid. I had to carry on. So I went back to my desk and answered a few emails.

Friday the last day of the agreement.

Now I was the boss I found myself second guessing what had happened in the two weeks previous, had Angela just gone along, was I just one of her affairs that she would soon move on from?

On the other side of that, I was the boss, I was in charge, I had to carry on. Next week Angela was gone I was still here and had to carry on.

I got to the office at my normal time and carried on with the job that I enjoyed which was the best way to look at it. I answered a few emails, one concerning the firework display required for the wedding and sent along the answer to the best man.

At 8 Angela walked in dressed in a skirt and blouse with a nice jacket on and a waterproof coat as it was now raining. I watched as she took of the coat put it on the hanger, then she proceeded with her top clothes put them on the back of her chair, put her tits on the desk and carried on.

We carried on answering calls and emails without much change to talk, I was focused on getting the design right for the swingers club as they had sent a reply back saying it was not quite right and could I modify it slightly, also could the stage go vertical like a wheel which was not in the original request but I adjusted the design and sent it back for them to look at it.

"Did I want a Coffee? Angela asked at about 9am.

"Yes please" was my reply.

She walked across poured 2 coffees and sat back down. This time her tits did not go back down on the desk but I pretended not to notice for as long as possible which lasted less than 10 mins.

"Angela your tits are not on the desk, is there a reason, as you know the rules?"

"Damn I had relaxed to much as it was Friday and forgot" Angela said

All though I could not read her face that well I convinced myself that she had forgot and it was an accident, but the rules had been agreed, so some form of punishment was required.

"Firstly you will remove all your clothes and spend the rest of the day naked, If you have to get up from your desk for whatever purpose you will ask permission, you will call me master for the rest of the day, when I ask you to do something you will do it without question. I'm going to look at the best way to punish you on the web for 10 mins until that time carry on."

"Yes master" Angela replied and removed all her clothes in front of me so I could see.

"Also when you have been permission to leave your desk you will stand in front of me so I can inspect you every time do you understand?"

"Yes master"

I could see that Angela's nipples were hard already and I went across to play with them for a while, Angela just sat there with a smile on her face.

I could see I was not going to get much work done today and it was a continuing effort to carry on at least till lunch time, then it would be play time for the last time I thought so I might as well enjoy it while I can.

Angela asked permission to get stuff from the printer, she came stood in front of me, I raised her tits and let them fall, I put 2 fingers inside her and moved them back and forth for 30 secs, took them out and told her to carry on, Angela looked at me as if to say why did I stop, but she carried on to the printer got what she wanted, returned to her desk put her tits on the table and that was it.

I could not find any more about punishment than I could the last time I looked on the web so I guess I would have to use what I used last time.

Angela had to go to the printer 3 more times that morning and each time I carried out the same procedure, the last time Angela's legs nearly gave way underneath her, but I let her carry on.

"Do you remember how you were punished last time?" I asked Angela after lunch.

"Yes master you found some clips, a ruler and some dice"

"Correct, get them for me"

Angela came over to my desk leaned across and opened the draw as she did her tits swung towards me I grabbed them both, played and pinched both nipples till Angela started to moan. I pushed a few fingers inside her and she pushed against them.

"You do not cum till I give you permission, if you start to scream or moan to loud I will put your own knickers in your mouth to keep you quite do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Right this is what you are going to do, firstly you will put those clips on yourself, if they fall off you will be punished some more, you will then slouch in your chair and start playing with yourself with one hand while tapping your clit shield with the ruler, it will go on for how every many minutes you roll the dice for, If you do not cum after that time I will make you cum 4 times, if you want to cum before that time you have to ask permission, I will walk around you and I think you are not giving it your best I will slap your tits and hit the nipples as well."

Angela face was now a picture as she could see that I had control and was keeping it. I gave her the clips, she played with her nipples a bit took a few deep breathes and put the first clip on, I could see she was in pain or was it pleasure, then the next clip, again deep breathes, Angela pulled the clips to make sure they were on and firm with a slight wince. I pulled her to her desk by the clips just to make sure, gave her the dice and she rolled a 4, so 4mins it was.

Angela sat slouched in her chair and started to play with herself with one hand while tapping the ruler with the other.

"Harder with the ruler" I said and so she hit herself harder.

I played with her tits squeezing and playing with the clips. The best way to stop her moaning was to put my cock in her mouth which I did.

"May I cum sir?" after about a min or so

"No, carry on move your hand faster and hit yourself harder with the ruler" As I re-entered her mouth.

"If you cum before me you will not cum at all" I said

Angela's face was now a bit of a mess the make up she had put on that morning was a bit streaky, her face was a bit red, but she kept sucking my cock, I know I was lost in the action I was involved in and suddenly I shot my load into Angela mouth, I think she was surprised as I was as her eyes flew open as I emptied myself into her mouth.

"Do not swallow till you have cum as well, and you now have permission"

Even though my cock was still in her mouth in what I can only describe as vacuum, Angela body started to shake and she arched her back and came.

Angela started to slow down her hands and I told her to carry on as she was but I did remove my cock from her mouth and gave her permission to swallow. She gulped it down then opened her mouth to have a large intake of breathe. "Can i cum again sir?"

"Carry on" I replied

I made her open her mouth as I could tell she might scream and pushed her knickers in. Angela looked at me I'm not sure whether in shock or gladness as her body went through another cum.

"You may stop now Angela and remove those clips remember no noise"

She removed the clips, put her tits on the tables and looked as if she was glad it was done but with a smile on her face of sheer joy.

"Thank you for punishing me sir, I will remember next time"

No work got done for the last few hrs of work, come on I had an attractive naked female in the office, we just seem to fuck, as and when, whether she came and sat on my cock or whether I pulled her up by her now sore nipples to sit on the desk to fuck her or took her from behind as her tits swung back and for, I had to put her knickers back in her mouth twice to stop her screaming to loud.

On one of my trips to use the facilities I listened at the other offices to see if anyone was still there. I did not know what time they started and finished but it was quite, I rang reception to see who was still there and told that it was just seem to be me and the company 2 floors above at the moment.

Back to the office. Angela was still naked and asked did I want a coffee, we drank our coffee next to each other as if nothing had happened, but her tits were like magnets to my hands, I played and pinched her nipples, Angela undid my trousers and got on top and just rode me until I came inside her. Angela came again said "thank you master" what felt like one last time, got off my cock which now looked a bit used.

Angela walked over to her desk and started to put her clothes back on except her knickers as they to wet from her mouth. Although she left her tits out and on the desk till the last possible moment, put her bra back on backwards, then asked me for help to put them back in the cups before putting the straps up her blouse and jacket on.

"Goodnight, have a good weekend" Angela said with no hint of if she would turn up Monday or not as she left.

I had sent the survey off, I had done everything that had been required, as far as the agreement had gone I had done everything. Angela had done the same, done as requested as far as the agreement had required.

I spent a few hrs in the gym ok that's a lie, spent 20 mins on the cross trainer and an hr or so in the sauna and hot tub resting my body. I needed food now so I bought a nice steak and veg took it home and cooked it, drank a few bottles of beer, then fell fast asleep on the settee till midnight, when I woke up and struggled to bed.

I decided that I had to deal with the situation as best I could so I did the same things that I do every weekend just relaxed although I did look at a few work emails on Sunday just to see what I had to go into on Monday. I tried not to think about what had gone on the previous 2 weeks as it would not have helped although I thought it a good thing that had happened.