My Dream Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Sunday night I could not get to sleep at all and eventually got to sleep in the early hrs of Monday morning.

When I got to work at 7am I was glad I was there on my own as I think I looked quite rough to be honest and this was one of the times that I was glad I worked for myself and did not have to answer any questions as to what I got up to over the weekend.

After a few cups of coffee I started to focus on jobs that needed doing, 8am came and went with no sign of Angela, I carried on.

At 8.55am I had an email from the company saying that both Angela and myself had answered the questions the same and Angela enjoyed working with me and carrying out the other sexual activities. Angela would arrive at 10am that day if I was in agreement and carry on working for me and that I should reply to this email.

I think I read the email 3 or 4 times before I replied with "Ok and I would see her at 10"

I felt good, I think it was the email rather than the coffee, I went to use the facilities and freshened up a bit before sitting at my desk and clock watching and working at the same time, god it dragged. At 9.55am Angela walked in said good morning smiled took her top clothes off put her tits on the desk and carried on.

I think this might work, I had an attractive female who was a secretary/whore who was going to help me build my business and have sex with me as well. What more can a red blooded male ask for, I just hope I could keep up with her. No I would keep up with her.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers