My Duel Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry, I'm blind without my glasses."

"That's okay, I can come closer." You did. Logically, it made sense. We were chatting, I couldn't see, and you came into my view. But deep down, my cock interpreted it completely differently.

The conversation began to flow effortlessly now. We talked for a while about various things... kids... vacation... the hotel (we're staying in the same one). Was it my imagination, or were you getting closer? Your arm brushed against mine, but you seemed to take no notice.

My cock was growing again. I had to keep my thoughts in check. There was no way you were being anything other than friendly... in the most platonic of ways.

That's when you said the words that made the blood drain from my head..

"I wish my book wasn't just a fantasy."

My hesitation made you wonder if I understood. You said it again.

Hearing the words again, I said, "Well, I'm sure there's a book store in town where you could get some other kind of book."

You came closer. And spoke a bit softer. "No, I mean I wish the fantasy in my book wasn't a fantasy any more. I wish it were real."

I stood speechless, chest deep in the water, feeling my hands begin to tremble.

Just then, I felt something brush by the bulge in my suit. It didn't register with me in that exact moment... even though a smile was growing on your face.

"Looks like you're happy about the thought of that too!"

"Oh... my God... sorry about that," I said as I stumbled over my words. Like a two year old, I grabbed my dick and squeezed it into submission! I may have been chest deep in water, but I suddenly felt in over my head.

"I'm sorry," you said, "I didn't mean to do that."

I struggled for the next words to say when a huge wave crashed over us, pushing us closer to shore. Just then, your husband came swimming out to greet you. I stood there in a zone, trying to make sense of what just happened. What did happen? Was that an accident? Was she... coming on to me? My head began the rapid fire calculations, spending the remainder of the afternoon analyzing your every word.

Dinner that night was great. The kids ate their usual kid food while Kelly and I each enjoyed a juicy prime rib. Eating out was the center of our family's social life. When we finished, we took walk along the beach, giving the kids a chance to find shells in the surf. As we walked, we passed your family, said the requisite hellos, and – though I couldn't be certain – I thought I detected something unusual in your smile.

We returned to the hotel room and got the kids ready for bed. They were finally settled with the Disney Channel doing most of the work to keep them occupied. Kelly mentioned how tired she was. I was not surprised. She was an "early to bed" kind of girl.

Not me. I'm a night owl.

That's when I remembered my cigar. I'm a budding cigar lover, and this was the first time I could legally purchase a Cuban cigar. I picked it up at a cigar shop near the hotel and savored the moment I could enjoy the smoke. My smoking took place at night when everyone was asleep. This cigar was a Cohiba Churchill. Not the Dominican knock-off sold in America after the embargo. This was the true Cuban Cohiba smoked by Castro himself. The Churchill is 7 inches long and a two hour smoke, minimum. My wife headed to bed, and I told her I was heading to the beach for a lingering smoke. I wouldn't be back until at least midnight. I grabbed the cigar and lighter and started for the beach.

I arrived to see a quarter moon rising at a 45 degree angle overhead. It wasn't much light. At first, everything – the beach, the waves – looked black. But after a few minutes, my eyes adjusted, and I could see the crashing waves before me. I unfolded an extra large blanket. I wanted to spread out. I brought my book, a tiny book light, my headphones. I was ready for some "me-time" with Mr. Cohiba, my favorite tunes, and the most beautiful beach I had ever seen.

My cigar ritual is critical. It begins with a clean cut of the tip. After cutting the tip, I smell the cigar. This one was Cuban, noted to be the best. I had paid $20 for it at the hotel. It was probably worth quite a bit less, but the simple pleasures in life aren't without a markup. Since I had paid nearly five times what I normally pay for a cigar, this one was special. I was going to savor each and every draw until the bitter end. So my "pre-light" ritual was much longer than usual. I wanted to take note of all the various flavors. I was reaching for my lighter when I heard, "Dr. Edwards!"

I jerked around, taken a bit off guard. "Melissa?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I just wondered if that was you. I was out for a stroll along the beach. I don't want to bother you."

"Oh, it's no bother. Please sit down."

I scramble to my feet to make room for you when you say, "Wanna go for a walk with me?"

I looked at my stuff, and you said, "Don't worry, we won't go far. It's dark anyway. No one's going to take your stuff."

I left the blanket and put my cigar in my shirt pocket. We started walking. And talking. Man was that nice. It had been a long time since I had been on a walk with someone I found so beautiful and yet so mysterious. My previously rambunctious cock was better behaved this time, tempted on occasion to disrupt things. But for the most part, he let the other brain do most of the work.

"May I call you by your first name?" you asked. "Or should I call you Dr. Edwards?"

"Oh, my. No. How rude of me!" I said. "You can certainly call me by my first name. I insist on it."

"Well, do you mind my asking... what is your first name?"

I paused taking in both the question and my embarrassment. This incredible opportunity lay before me, and I was making all the wrong moves. "Oh... It's Colin. Colin Edwards. Geez Melissa, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I really like you as 'Dr. Edwards.' You form the quotes with your fingers. "But I must say, it's a bit of a thrill to call you Colin. That is okay, isn't it? After all, I'm not your client anymore."

And with that, I took a deep breath. You were right. Technically, you were no longer my client. Though deep down, I still felt uneasy having these feelings in the presence of any client, even a former one.

We walked, and I began to relax. You were a joy to talk to. Smart. Delightful. Funny! I loved your laugh. In talking, we found we had quite a few things in common and just enough differences to make things quite intriguing. We had been to the same museums, hated each other's football teams, and had a good time ribbing each other about it.

Just then, we were walking around one of the rock extensions and you tripped a bit. I offered my hand to you. You took my hand until you were firmly on your feet again. But your hand lingered for just a little longer than necessary. I wasn't sure what to read into that, but I wanted to read a LOT into it. I had been resisting the thoughts that had been moving around in my mind prior to this trip. I left for this vacation committed to two things. First, never having an affair. And second, getting Kelly to talk to someone about our problem.

I did everything I could to remove any thoughts of an erotic encounter with a beautiful woman like you. Besides, given the beach, the night air, and the gorgeous mountains in the distance, this was the stuff of romance novels, not the stuff of my life.

Just as that thought came into my mind, you said, "I hope I wasn't being too forward earlier today... in the water. It's just that I was reading that novel and felt overcome for a minute." Just then, you reached up and put your arm in mine as we walk. If there were any questions before about your intentions, they were quickly melting away.

"Melissa," I said. I paused for a second and turned to her, "I wish your fantasy was true for me too."

You return the gaze. You moved closer.

"You do? Really?" You blushed a bit. I was beginning to feel I had made a mistake, crossed a line I shouldn't have crossed. But I had no escape. Nor any desire to escape.

We stood and stared, our eyes adjusting to one another's face. You were so beautiful. So often in the day, it has been the hormones talking. But in that moment, there was that spark of romance. Something that said that this could possibly be a night like no other.

I tried to dismiss the thought, to remember my promise to myself, to my wife, to my career. This was wrong on so many levels. But the power of your presence before me, the security of our solitude near these rocks, and the growing desire within me all pointed in another direction. A direction I did not want to go. A direction I felt I must go.

I reached in... as forward as I have ever been with a woman... and I kissed you. Softly. Tenderly. We held the kiss for some time, when finally we pulled apart.

Was this it? Would this end with an amazing kiss that would be enough memory to last a lifetime? Would we come to our senses right here?

For a moment, I didn't know.

Then you leaned in for more. This time, we positioned our mouths for something much more, moving in harder. I adjusted my mouth to seize hold of your bottom lip and I sucked it gently. You pulled on my upper lip as we folded into one another. My hands were around the small of your back, while your hands began coursing through my hair. The kiss became passionate as I felt your body moving forward, your breasts heaving into me.

I took in the moment, willing every nerve in my body to capture everything. Like a thousand little cameras, I wanted to capture every second, every inch of you. I wanted you seared into my mind, into my memory. I wanted years from now, in the frustration of cold and lonely night, to remember. To remember this. To remember you.

This kiss. This touch. This alone was a dream fulfilled. This itself would be enough.

But enough was not yet to be. As you pulled me closer, I grew in my awareness that this was not the end, but simply the beginning. That thought alone pushed me harder into you.

Feeling bolder now, I moved my hands along your bare back and over your swim suit. I gradually work my way to the front. Beneath your white terrycloth cover-up was a bikini top ever as revealing and erotic as the one I had seen earlier that day.

I moved to your breast, feeling the nipple pressing your top. I could feel your nipple swell. I wanted so much to feel its complete nakedness. You backed away and removed your cover-up. As it fell to the ground, I took in your sacred beauty. As you returned to me, I felt your hands move across mine. You slid your hand up to the strap on your top, gently pulling it, giving me the access I so desired.

I felt your breast entirely in my hand. I squeezed harder, moving my hand all around so that each nerve could navigate the nipple. As I fondled this soft and glorious mound, I moved my lips to your soft cheek, then to your eye, and finally to your softness of your brow. I savored each part of your gentle face, finally moving down to your ear. You pulled your hair back, angling your neck in a way that granted me full access. I could hear your breathing growing stronger.

You take my face in your hands and guide me slowly from your ear down to your breast. You untied your top, and I felt the fabric brush my leg on its journey to the sand. I saw your swollen nipple. I wanted to take it hard into my mouth. But I made careful note to refrain from letting my tongue touch your nipple. I wanted to draw out your arousal even more. I traced the outer edges of your nipple with my tongue, sucking hard on every other part of your breast. Your hand pulled my head even harder into you, willing me to consume your nipple completely. I could not resist any longer. I descended fully upon your entire breast, feeling the deep groan rising within you. As I kneaded your nipple with the violence of my tongue, my other hand was fixed upon your other breast, and though I feared I might have been too forceful, your groan told me otherwise.

It is then that I felt the tug on the draw string on my suit. I felt it begin to loosen. By this time, my cock was raging, aching to be free. With my suit now loose, I felt your hands slide beneath my suit onto my ass. The light strokes ignited every nerve in my body. It had been so long since I felt the gentle touch of a woman in my most private places.

As you lightly stroke my ass with the tips of your nails, I feel my suit beginning to fall. Your body was pressed so tightly to mine that you held my suit in place. As our kiss continued to press hard, I pushed you away just enough to allow my swimsuit to finally fall to the ground.

I had never been naked outdoors, especially in such a public place. What was I doing? What if someone saw? I opened my eyes from the passionate throws of our kiss to spy our surroundings. I could see the silhouette of others far in the distance, but we seemed all alone. I didn't matter. The passion engulfing me could not bring me to care if anyone should see. I wanted you completely. I wanted you right here. I wanted to be free to ravage you in a way I never had been free to do before. I wanted to embrace a moment that might be my salvation in years to come.

I pulled back and looked you in the eye. We stared hard at one another. We both were taking in this moment, making memories we'd both so desperately need someday. I saw the most pleading look in your eyes.

"Do you want this?" you asked.

I swallow hard, gaze down at your breasts glistening already with sweat, taking you in before I answer. I take your face gently in my hands, and look you fierce in the eyes.

"Melissa, someday I hope you come to know exactly what this moment means to me. Whatever you imagine it to be now, it is so much more. I want to make love to you like I've never made love to any woman before. I don't just want it. I need it. You are my salvation."

With that, you turn, taking my hand and lead me closer to the water. Low tide was upon us, creating firm wet sand. This would be the place where my greatest memory would be made. Years from now, I'd wonder exactly where "this place" was, for I would long to revisit it. But we were to take no note of landmarks, no points to identify it. This was our place right now... in this moment.

As I stand, you gently kiss me. I reach to embrace you, but you grip my arms, pressing me to relax and holds still.

"Don't move," you say, as you look me in the eye.

Your kiss returned, moving slowly to my neck, then to my chest. I worried that the hair on my chest would serve as a distraction, but you didn't seem to notice. Each touch of your lips sent a wave of desire through my body. I leaned back and closed my eyes, now seeing your lips with other senses. I could feel you working your way along my body. My hardened cock continued to brush against your body, and now your breasts. The slight tease made my knees buckle for a second.

You finally descended to your knees, facing directly into my hard cock. You look up with a smile. I look down with a longing look that revealed what looked like pain, but was really unbridled passion. The seconds that followed felt like a glorious eternity. I so wanted you to grip him, to take him solidly in your mouth, and suck me hard. I needed that.

But you knew better what I needed.

Without touching my cock with your hands, your tongue reached beneath the length of my cock, slowly running from its base to its head. That slow journey was a walk in heaven. Kelly had performed oral sex before, but with great reluctance. Often with a timer ticking in her head, she gave as little as she was required, and often with little passion.

Such was not the work of your amazing mouth. You continued to lick each side of my growing cock, tasting him fully. The head of my cock almost pulsed with desire, longing your total attention. That attention finally came. As your tongue reached his head, your lips followed suit, engulfing him completely. Your mouth was hot on the head of my cock, and nothing had ever felt better.

That is, until you took him deeper into your mouth. Your lips moved towards me, taking in my cock inch by inch until he was completely consumed. You held it there, looking up to gage my response. My face was quivering. Sweat began to roll off my forehead onto your bear shoulders.

You moved out and back in, increasing the rhythm little by little. I felt your hands reach to my balls, stroking this sensitive place with the tips of your fingers. Your other hand gripped the base of my shaft, joining in the rhythm your mouth had begun. Together, your hands and mouth worked like a complete symphony of pleasure on me. My balls tightened as my cock experienced this great pleasure truly for the first time.

You continued for some time. At first a wave of guilt washed over me, for I knew how quickly Kelly wanted to spit my cock from her mouth. Surely you wanted no part of this. But your groans and moving hands and sloppy sucking sounds told me otherwise.

You stopped to ask, "Do you like how I suck your cock."

I could not utter a sound. My face said everything.

"Do you want me to continue?"

I barely formed the sound, breathing out each syllable, "Please. Oh God. Please."

The rhythm continued faster and faster, harder and harder, bringing to me sensations I did not know one could experience. I could feel my cock slamming the back of your throat. Your hand began stroking my ass and I could begin to feel the cum rising from the well below.

"Stop. Please stop. Or I'm going to cum."

With that, the force of your rhythms moved harder and faster. You knew my longing. You knew my desire. You knew that I had more than one river of cum for you. You took a chance and began bringing me to completion in hopes I'd develop a quick reserve. Given the pleasure my body was feeling, my body would restore itself in no time. You knew this.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked.

You didn't answer. You moved faster and faster on my cock until I reached the point of no return. No way to stop the river of cum about to crash down.

"Oh God. I'm about to cum."

A deep guttural sound emerged from within me as my cum exited fiercely from my shaft deep into your throat. Rivers of cum. I knew it. The dam had broken, and nothing was holding me back.

I opened my eyes to see what cum I had produced, but there was nothing. You pulled your mouth from my still erect cock and smiled. Not a trace remained. You had taken it all.

I had never imagined feeling such full release in such an amazing way.

Very sensitive now, my cock needed only your gentle strokes. Your tongue provided just that. The amazing circles of pleasure continued to coarse through my body. You gently licked the head of my cock until every wave of pleasure was complete. My cock finally began to grow limp.

As I collected my thoughts, I pointed to the ground. It was my turn. I wanted to taste your glorious flower.

As you moved to the sand and onto your back, I was able for the first time to take in the full measure of your glorious body. You were fully naked now. There were no lines to interrupt the visual flow of my eyes from one end of your body to the other. The curve of your legs flowed up past your hips, interrupted only by your amazing breasts. Your breasts lay perfectly, inviting me towards you.

As I moved, your legs began to spread. Your flower came into full view. You lifted your legs gloriously into the air, pointing all visual lines to your pussy. This was my favorite view of a woman. Exposed. Open. Slutty, but tender. And vulnerable. With legs spread wide, you had announced your trust in me. With your trust now fully in my hands, I dropped to my knees to return thanks for what I had just received.

You watched me closely as I took your foot in my hand, admired it, and began to rub it sensuously. While massaging your foot, I began to kiss it, sucking gently on each toe until I began to take as much of your foot in my mouth as I could. I did the same with the other foot, listening to you delighting in this pleasure. From there, I began my slow, arduous journey to my ultimate destination. Moving my mouth slowly down the inner lines of your calf, I worked my way to your soft and sensitive inner thighs. I could begin to smell the scent of your flower even through the competing beachfront air. You were wet, I could see. And the scent confirmed the passion that lay within your flower.