My Duel Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came face to face with your delicious pussy, your hands paved the way. With a finger on each outer lip, you had pulled back each rose petal to reveal the glorious clit, swollen with complete desire. My tongue moved toward you, starting gently on the outer edge of the lip of your pussy. I ran my tongue gently over the skin, not really touching the skin, but teasing each tiny hair that stood guard over your flower.

Your head writhed back in the sand as a deep groan rose from within. Your hand moved fast to my head. You grip me hard, causing no small amount of pain to course through me. I had touched the first of many sensitive places, and your response was explosive.

I turned my attention to the other lip, moving my tongue gently up and down. The scent of your flower now completely drowned out the night air. As I stroked you with my tongue, my finger began to hover over the inner lips of your pussy. This combination drew more excited moans from you.

I widened my tongue over the entrance to your pussy. With the slightest of pressure, I stroked your entire pussy from your tight hole up to your clit with one swoop of my tongue. I continue this up and down motion, stroking all around the clit, little by little.

I spent several minutes working the edges, moving slowly towards your erotic center. Your wetness was so generous that I could wait no more. Your swollen clit required no searching. I forced my tongue onto you swollen knob, pressing firmly in a circular motion. I pressed my lips to your wet pussy and began with an eager intensity to suck it hard. I pulled on your clit and sucked it deep into my mouth, pulling, rubbing, and gently biting.

As I worked your clit into a frenzy, I slipped my index finger into your wet hole. It slipped in with ease. I pushed through the entrance into the dark wet cave of your female center and began to rub and explore. Curving my finger upward, I searched out that pruned texture. I began to rub your g-spot hard, inserting a second finger to share in the joy. Stroking with vigor, I moved faster and faster on the g-spot while pressing harder on your clit with my tongue. Your grip on the back of my head grew stronger now as both hands pressed me onward. Your rising sounds of ecstasy mixed beautifully with the sound of crashing waves just beyond us.

"Oh Colin. My God. I love your mouth on my pussy. Please don't stop. Don't stop!"

The crescendo of your orgasm rose with the speed of my thrusting. Finally, your body tensed up, legs and toes curling in, almost crushing me as you let out a final scream. I looked up to see the soaking sweat covering your face, recognizing the same satisfaction and fulfillment that I discovered moments earlier.

I watched as your spent body turned to the side, reaching for my shirt. You began to feel through the shirt pocket, removing my Cohiba Churchill cigar.

"Is this yours?" you asked.

"Most certainly it is?"

"You mind if we turn this delicious cigar into a fine souvenir?"

"It would be my pleasure!"

It had been the butt of many jokes after the Clinton affair, so indeed it felt a bit cliché to even try. We laughed as I rolled the cigar between my fingers while you began to spread your pussy wide again. This wasn't about getting you off, though the 55 ring gauge might be up for the job. This was about the memory I would carry with me. I would be smoking that cigar later that night, I knew. And I would relive every precious moment. Every night after, when I would take a cigar in my mouth, I would subtly taste one flavor that no other cigar lover would ever know... your moist, wet, delicious pussy.

I reached down, slowly inserted the head of the cigar into your pink pussy. Only the end, at first. I moved it in and out, about an inch at a time while giving in a gentle twisting motion. I returned to your clit with my tongue as I thrust the cigar in and out. I delighted in watching my cigar disappear inside you. The thought of my hard cock doing the same was making me light headed.

But I knew... the cigar could not fully do what was now required. I pulled back, tossed the cigar strategically onto my shirt, protecting it for later use. I then reached my first two fingers into your pussy, palm up, seeking to unlock once again the secrets to your passion. This time, I added the third finger. With fingers pointed upwards, I continued to thrust in and out while licking your delicious lips. The taste was simply divine. I would remember this taste for years to come, and in old age, remember it with a slow smile. Your head was tilted back against the sand. Your breasts heaved upward to the stars. With my other hand, I reached up to fondle your tits, gently squeezing your nipples until the secret combination was unlocked. The nipple, the rapid movement of my fingers, the rough decent of my tongue on your pussy, each contributed to the second explosion that came from inside you. I felt juices flow out of you that I had never seen or tasted before. You moaned in a way that sounded like a muffled scream. Your pussy thrust forward several times, in spasmodic, uncontrollable fashion before you relax into the wet sand. As I withdraw my hand from your heaven, your eyes opened and met mine. We both smiled.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Good... But not as good as what you're about to get!"

Looking down, I realized I was now up – literally – for the challenge. My cock was erect again, now covered in pre-cum and sand. Sand was beginning to be an issue. But you were way ahead of me. Without a word, you got up and walked sensuously – teasingly – toward the surf and into the sea. I followed close behind. But not too close. I had to take in the movement of your breasts and ass as you moved in a frolicking fashion into the water. Only then did I have time to form a thought.

"Did I die and go to heaven?"

I almost pinch myself, but there's no need. My throbbing member was reality enough. You led me deep into the water where we kissed passionately. To be naked and wet, together in the slippery salt water was truly exotic. I could taste salt in your kiss, and knew that from that day forward, every time I smelled the scent of salt in the air, I would think of you.

You drew me to shallow waters, dropped to your knees and began to take me in again. You took me full in to your mouth, swallowing my entire cock. You only did this a few times, but it was all I needed. Once again, I could hear the gag in the back of your throat, and wondered if I was hurting you, but I could see in your eyes that this was your gift, a gift I would never forget.

You pulled away, and I lifted you to me. We kissed as our bodies moved back towards the shore. This time, we made sure the sand was off our bodies as you strategically laid me back down in the sand. You reached once again for my cock when I saw your leg come across my face and onto the other side. There before me, in the star lit night, was heaven once again. I began to run my tongue up and down from your pussy to your ass, lingering in each place. Pushing in and out. I could feel your warm mouth moving quickly upon me. Your dangling pussy was such a site. This time, my tongue traveled from from one orifice to the other. I reached around and felt your beautiful ass as it hovered over me. You begin a thrusting motion over my face that caused your ass to tense up and relax, tense up and relax. How amazing it was to feel how soft and hard your ass was, in the span of mere moments.

Your amazing work, though, was about to end our night earlier than I wished. So I stopped you. I could not let this night end without feeling the wetness of your pussy engulfing my hard, now desperately aching cock. You didn't move far. You slid forward with your back to me until your pussy was right over my rigid member. You moved him back and forth, instinctively knowing how good that feels. You slapped him against your clit several times and then descended on him. With the lights of the town in the distance, I could see the silhouette of your pussy meeting up with me. It took you a moment to get it ready, but that moment was heaven. It was the picture I would carry with me for years to come.

Your now parted lips swelled over me. And you descended, inch by inch, until I was fully engulfed. Up and down. Each stroke was amazing. You knew where your sweet spots were, and you adjusted your body until my cock scratched exactly what was itching inside you. My hands showered over your ass as I remained still and let you do your magic. Then you turned a bit. Without my cock leaving your pussy, you moved your hands behind you to each side of my chest, moved from your knees to your feet, and then laid back over me. I reached around, engulfed your breasts, and felt as you began once again to gyrate with magical momentum. The thrusting was amazing. The angle allowed my cock to press hard against the front of your pussy, right where the g-spot was. Your moans were louder this time, and the pressure on my cock was amazing. It felt like it did when your mouth was fully sucking me dry. To help the situation I reached down my left hand and began to rub your clit as you rode back and forth on top of me. I had to concentrate hard to both enjoy the moment and not to explode inside you.

After an eternity in this heaven, you rolled off of me, grabbed my hand, helped me up, and led me back into the surf. This time, you bent forward, water at our knees, and invited me in from behind. Rubbing my cock from your ass to your pussy, I finally found entrance. Both of us moaned as this grand reunion. With my hands gripping your waist, I thrust hard into you. Our bodies slapped together hard enough to be heard over the roaring waves. I moved one hand to your ass and felt its glory, when you grabbed my hand and pulled it to the hole of your ass. I then slowed my motion as I directed my finger into the entrance of your ass. Just the mere pressure on your ass nearly brought you to completion. And as I penetrated your ass, I was able to resume my thrusting once again. With one hand on your knee, you moved your other hand to your clit. With pressure inside you, in your ass, and on your clit, your moans became louder and louder. With each thrust came a delicious roar.

I thought you were about to climax when you stopped cold. You turned enough for me to see your face.

"Colin, I want you to fuck my ass,"

I had never done this. I was a bit concerned that I would fail you in this. But at the same time, I felt no fear with you. I started very gently. I did not want to hurt you. But I didn't want to disappoint you. Little by little, I eased my way inside. I leaned forward, wrapping my arm around you, reaching for your pussy. The wetness was there, still. I searched until I found entrance and began to penetrate your pussy with my fingers. With rapid movement building, it would not take long. In moments, you were screaming with a shower of orgasmic delight. Pounding your ass, I continued until you completed your orgasmic rhythm.

You pulled yourself from me, turning to take hold of my cock. He still needed attention. You descended to your knees once more, the water brushing over your breasts ever so erotically. The sight alone nearly cause an explosion inside of me. But I let you do what you do best. You took me in and moved faster and faster.

In a barely audible tone, I mustered up the words, "I'm about to cum."

I pulled away from you, motioning to the wet sand, and began stroking my cock furiously. Your eyes were fiercely focused on mine. You positioned yourself under me, awaiting my explosion. I pounded hard against my cock, stroking away until my entire body curled into an orgasmic position. The explosion came. The first emission shot hard against your chin and lips. Backing away, I sent the second and third strokes onto your breasts and watch the cum roll down your body. There was more cum than I thought I was capable of. I watched as cum dripped from your mouth. Slowly your mouth opened and took my cock into your mouth one more time. Very slowly, you milked my sensitive, post-orgasmic cock to the final end. As you sucked him slowly, I watched the cum drip onto your tits. My god, what had I done? It was everywhere.

I finally pulled way, lifting you to your feet and began massaging your breasts. The hot cum caused my hands to slip all over your breasts. As I stroked them gently, I moved us into the water until we were neck deep. The waves were calm. I washed the cum from your glorious body. We fell into a glorious kiss. I don't know how long we kissed. It seemed like we kissed for as long as we fucked. Maybe longer. There was a sense that this night should never end. But it did.

We dressed with what little clothes we had and began heading back to the blanket. As we walked, you began opening up to me about the real nature of your marriage. I was not surprised. Would you really have done what you just did if all were well?

"I can help you," I said.

"I'd appreciate that."

"Why don't you call me first thing next Monday morning. I'll schedule an emergency session."

"That would be nice. Very nice."

_________________________________________

Melissa returned to her hotel room and her family. I returned to my blanket. I pulled my cigar from my shirt pocket and rolled it between my finger and thumb. As I began lighting the cigar, I savored its unusual aroma and all it represented. Taking my first puff, I made a mental note to myself to give Jeff a call... Tuesday.