All Comments on 'My Educational Lesbian Rendezvous'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yeah... this should be in the reluctance catagory.

Taylor_bTaylor_bover 10 years ago
Oh, I liked this one!

So I had to go ahead and read your second story right after the first - even though I've got stuff I'm supposed to be getting on with. I'm curious about your desire to stick your fingers up your conquests' bums. I know that might sound odd coming from me but you never mentioned if you've tried poking your own bumhole? I certainly got curious about mine before I plucked up the nerve to try somebody else's.

I soooo went with the premise of your story... when in Rome etc. but a cold wet, Glasgow can make for some hot action out of the wind and rain; surprisingly comfortable and cosy behind the grey, granite facades. I once had an encounter there... mmm, memories.

terminatrix92terminatrix92over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Taylor_b!

In answer to your question, the first time I touched a girl's butt hole was in my genuine first experience story. It was kind of an accident to be honest. Once Emma reacted I just got more turned on, seeing that look of shock and horror on her face... I guess I just wanted to freak her out? Its like in one move you can get the upper hand, literally. Maybe its cos the two girls I've been with were inexperienced, but then again I did take them both by surprise...

I'd never finger my own bum! How would you even do that?! I liked being in charge, putting my two girls in their place. I'd find the act of willingly taking it submissive. It just seems so invasive and a little scary and gross. I admit its a fantasy, but I always picture myself as the dominant one, not the other way around!

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Hot

Yes, you did go a bit far with the unannounced anal invasion bit, but I would still apologize to her. Even if you you have to slip her a card with an oblique reference to what you are apologizing for.

Punker77Punker77over 3 years ago
More please

While I enjoy your fanfic, I've really been hoping for more of your experiences. It's almost been 8 years, surely you have more to share.

terminatrix92terminatrix92over 3 years agoAuthor

I have loads to share! But personal stuff is scary to put on the internet...

nonprofit60nonprofit608 months ago

You certainly did put the dirty blonde in her place and that was great, but I would have started fingering her again ... wraparound under the covers.

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

What do they call it when a man gets a woman drunk and then fucks her? The word is on the tip of my tongue. Oh, yeah, they call it rape. Now I remember.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...