All Comments on 'My Eighteenth Birthday'

by charlessmythe

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. My first time after I turned of age, happened at an adult movie theatre. We moved to his apartment when I gave my first blowjob. I promised myself that I would not let the guy cum in my mouth. But after he turned us into a 69, with me on the bottom, I had no choice but to swallow. Next time be more descriptive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very similar to my beginnings in the wonderful world of cocksucking. I tried but failed to get in the bookstore before I was 18. I hung around the parking lot and sucked a few dicks, but I was scared of getting busted by doing that. Finally, when I turned 18, I discovered the booths with glory holes and the theaters! I knew from the first day, that I was going to be spending a lot of time there!

Sadly, there are no more glory holes in my city, and the bookstores aren't like they used to be. I'm actually considering relocating to Portland. I spent a few months there back in the nineties and found plenty of gorgeous dicks to suck on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous