My Enslavement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear about that riot at the gas station?" he asked.

"Yeah." I thought about saying more, but I decided against it.

"I don't know what's going on with people. It ain't like gas shortages are nothing new."

The door leading to the doctors' offices suddenly opened and my Master and a nurse entered.

The nurse called for Jack. As he stood up to leave he said, "Bye, Vivian. Why don't you visit sometime? Everyone would love to see you."

"I'll try." I said.

Master looked surprised to see me talking with Jack. When Jack was out of the room he asked, "Who's that?"

"I used to work with him at the hospital." I noticed that he looked worried.

"What did you tell him?"

I wondered if he had felt the same way I did when I met Mark. "I told him that I found a new job as a nanny and that I was sorry for not telling them."

He apparently accepted that answer because he didn't say anything else to me about it and went back to the house in a comfortable silence. Later that evening, I was doing laundry in the garage when I heard him talking from somewhere else in the house. I went towards the sound to find that he was in the bedroom the door shut. I could only catch bits and pieces of the conversation. I wasn't sure if I should walk in on him or not.

Curiosity finally got the better of me and I walked into the room pretending like I was looking for dirty clothes. He ignored me and continued talking.

"Okay, then we'll see you tomorrow. Good night." he said as he ended the call.

"Sorry," I lied, "I didn't know you were on the phone."

"You expect me to believe that?" he looked at me with amusement.

"I'm offended you think so little of me." I mockingly said as I went to leave.

He caught my wrist and pulled me to him. "We're going to stay at my parent's old farm house until I get better. I think we could both use a change of scenery."

I sat next to him on the bed. "Are we leaving tomorrow?"

He nodded his head yes. "I'll help you pack, but you'll have to do the driving."

"What about your treatment?" He was supposed to start physical therapy in a few days.

"There's a town nearby with a clinic. My sister is taking care of everything. She's going to get the house ready for us tomorrow."

He'd mentioned his parent's house and his sister before. His parents had him in their early forties and his sister was twenty two years older than him. Both of his parents had died years ago. Master and his wife used to visit it on weekends.

That night I packed the car, so we were ready to leave in the morning. I started the pull out of the driveway, but stopped to ask, "Which way am I going?"

"Left." He directed me out of the neighborhood and eventually onto the interstate heading south.

We drove for a few miles before I asked again, "Where exactly are we going? You never told me where your sister lives."

"Oklahoma. She lives in the north corner by Arkansas and Kansas. It's out in the country quite a ways. I'll tell you when to turn."

We drove for a long time before we reached the Oklahoma border, and I was shocked to see that the National Guard had the road blocked. I pulled to a stop and both of us rolled down our windows.

Guardsmen approached each side of the car. The one on my side asked, "How are ya'll doing? What brings you to Oklahoma?"

"Visiting family, Sir." Master answered.

"Is this true young lady?" the guard asked me.

"Yes." I was starting to wonder if they were going to let us through. I was afraid to ask why they were there.

"I just need to see some ID and you can be on your way." The guard said.

I froze. I wasn't sure what happened to my driver's license. I hadn't seen it since my abduction.

I looked to my Master for help and he was holding up two driver's licenses. He handed them to the guard. The guard examined them both and handed them back

The other guard asked, "Where you heading?"

"Madison." Master answered.

"You should be safe there. We've had some problems around Tulsa though. Be careful." The guard by my window said.

They waived for us to pass. Slowly, I drove away from them into Oklahoma. I remembered seeing too few cars on the highway that day. I was beginning to worry that things were not so well.

"What was that about?" I asked.

I stole a glance at Master. He looked thoughtful, "I think people are finally getting sick of all the problems. A few big cities have had bad riots."

"When did all of this start?" I felt annoyed that he hadn't bothered to tell me any of this.

"I don't know it just started… Keep your mind on driving." His tone of voice told me that I shouldn't ask any more questions.

I grumbled to myself and drove a few more miles.

"Take this next exit and turn left." he said. The exit was for a county road.

I followed the road for at least half an hour before he told me to turn right on another road. He continued to tell me where to turn until we arrived at the house.

It was indeed an old farmhouse. I guessed it was at least a hundred years old. The white paint on the outside of the house was peeling, but the yard had been kept up. Tall maple trees encircled the house. The entire area around it, however, appeared to be farmland. I could see an old metal barn off in the distance. There was a silver truck in the driveway.

Before we could get out a woman came running out of the house. I knew it must have been his sister.

Master spoke to me under his breath, "She knows everything about us pet, so there's no need to be embarrassed."

"Okay." I got out of the car and went to the seat behind me to get Alex out. I watched as Master got out of the car. His sister grabbed him and hugged him.

"Oh, Chad, they're beautiful." She gushed as she opened the rear passenger door. She unbuckled Andrea from her car seat and held her up. The baby looked shocked to see that this new person was holding her and I could see that her bottom lip was starting to tremble.

"It's okay sweetie, it's just your Aunt." her father tried to reassure her.

I couldn't help but smile at how gentle he was with them. I was surprised to see that Andrea seemed to listen to him and she didn't start crying.

"Let's get these kids in the house." his sister said.

As I held Alex, I opened the trunk to get out the playpen. His sister took Andrea into the house.

I carried the playpen inside with me, setting it up in the living room. I caught Alex before he could crawl away and put him in it. Master's sister was still holding Andrea tightly. I went to leave to get the rest of the things from the car.

"You've done a wonderful job with these babies. You're an angel." she said.

I wasn't sure what to say. "Thanks. What's your name?"

"Donna," she walked closer to me and said in a hushed tone, "Chad really adores you. I can tell you guys were meant for each other."

"That's kind of you to say." I said as she put Andrea with Alex in the playpen.

"Tomorrow I'm going to baby-sit so you two can have a date." Donna said with a determined look.

"Does Chad know about this?" I asked.

"He does now." She motioned behind me. I turned to see him leaning against the kitchen counter.

Donna cooked us dinner that night and helped me finish cleaning the house. She had gone to a lot of trouble to get the house ready for us. She even found two cribs for the babies.

After I put the babies to bed and Donna had left for the night, Master approached me. "I want to show you something." He took my hand and we walked to a door adjacent to the kitchen. He opened it and revealed a set of stairs leading down into a basement. I walked down first and he carefully followed behind me, holding the railing.

It looked like the basement had been finished quite some time ago. The walls had wood paneling on them. There was an old couch and a TV in the center off the room. He opened one door to show me the laundry room.

He pointed to another door. "Look in there." he said.

I timidly walked towards the door and opened it. The room was completely dark. My hand groped the wall until I found a light switch. I turned it on and gasped. I had seen a picture of a room like this in one of his books. It was an authentic dungeon. There was a wooden cross on the wall and other torrid furnishings. Various toys were arranged on a table that was nestled against a wall.

"You must have had fun in here." I said as I continued to look around in awe.

"You will too, I imagine." He slapped my ass playfully.

"What about the babies? We won't be able to hear them down here." I said worriedly.

"I set up a monitor over there." He hugged me from behind. His hands went under my shirt and pulled down my bra. Roughly, he played with my breasts.

I threw my head back on his shoulder and moaned. He moved his hands down to my jeans and then into my panties. I could feel him leaning on me for support. My hands followed his and I held them. I turned to meet his embrace.

We went to a padded leather bench, undressing on the way. "Lay face down on it." he instructed.

It was too short for me to lay completely down on it, so my legs were hanging off exposing my now bare ass.

After a moment I felt a sharp sting on my ass as he struck me with a crop. He struck me again on the other side of my ass. As he continued to switch sides, the yearning in my pussy increased. Before I could beg him to fuck me, he told me to sit up. As I did, he sat next to me. He pulled me onto his lap and thrust his hard cock into my cunt. I squeezed myself around him as I moved up and down on him. He played with my clit, but I was only on the edge of cumming. I needed something more. I pulled myself off of him and scanned the table.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I could see his cock twitching in anticipation.

At that moment, I spotted the bottle of lube that I was looking for. I returned with it and wordlessly applied it to his cock. He watched as I turned around and sat back down on his lap. He helped to guide himself into my ass.

This position allowed him deeper than he had been before. I slowly ground against him until I got used to it. I increased my pace until he was grinding back against me. He had one hand on my clit and the other on one of my breasts. He was tightly squeezing my nipple. I came as I moaned and writhed against him.

His orgasm quickly followed. I could feel his cock continuing to cum in my ass as I sat motionless on him. We cleaned our selves up and got ready for bed.

All of the bedrooms were upstairs. We slept with the windows open that night. I drifted off to sleep listening to the crickets and other night noises that one can only enjoy in the country.

The following day was warm and sunny. Master spent most of the day on the couch downstairs. While the babies took their nap, I went outside and explored the yard. I hadn't spent much time in the country since I was in high school. I forgot how nice it was to be away from everything. Even though it was late September, the grass and trees were still green.

When I tired of being outside, I went back inside and found the babies were still asleep in the playpen.

"Are we still on for our date tonight?" Master asked me.

"Of course, unless you don't feel up to it." I meekly replied.

"No, I can't wait to show you the thriving metropolis of Madison." he smiled.

"Okay, have it your way then. I need to take a shower." I said playfully, as I stalked off for the bathroom.

Donna showed up at around five. "I don't want to see you two until morning. I have a lot of catching up to do with those babies." she told us.

"Yes, Ma'am." Master said.

He took me by the arm and led me out of the house to the car, leaning on one crutch as I carried the other. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh, I have a very romantic evening planned for you my dear. First, we are going to the finest and only restaurant in town. Then, I thought we could spend some time at the only bar in town. Then, when I've got you good and tipsy, we're going to the only motel in town." I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"Sounds wonderful." I said as I got in the driver's seat. I pondered how relaxed if he had become with me. I wondered if this is they way he was with his wife.

We did exactly as he said. The restaurant was actually a diner, but the food was good. The bar was also pleasant enough. We sat in a corner booth. A few people recognized him and stopped to talk.

I had just finished my second drink when he said, "I'm sorry that this is the best I could do. I promise that one day we'll go out like normal people."

"What are you talking about? I love this. I feel so much safer here. Everyone seems to know each other."

"Really?" he seemed shocked.

"Yes. I could escape from you if I want to. It's great." I stuck my tongue out at him before I took another sip of my drink.

"Ha Ha." He said dryly. "I noticed how hard you've been trying to get away."

This led to an almost uncomfortable lull in the conversation, which seemed to stretch on for an eternity, until he took a deep breath and spoke again.

"You know I'm not really good with this sort of thing… I just want you to know how much I care about you." He fumbled around in his pocket. I was shocked to see that he was holding a ring. "I'd get down on one knee if I could…"

I'd never seen him look so afraid as when he said those next four words, "Will you marry me?"

I was suddenly struck speechless.

"I don't know what to say. Are you sure?" I was breathless.

"Please say yes." he squeezed my hand.

"Yes, Master." I whispered as he slid the ring on my finger.

As I gazed at the shimmering band circling my finger, he said "Donna got it for me. I hope you like it."

"It's beautiful." I said as I stared at it. It was shining silver with a small diamond in the middle. Next to the diamond were two smaller sapphires.

"Let's go." he said, with the familiar roughness returning to his voice. I followed behind him as he used his crutches to walk outside. Once we were outside, he stopped and kissed me.

We broke our kiss and he used his crutches to stride swiftly to the motel that was next to the bar. The motel was very old. It was the kind that had cottages instead of rooms. I was surprised when instead of going to the office he led me straight to one of the cottages. He produced a key from his pocket.

"Donna rented it for us." he said as he opened the door.

The inside was very nice. Everything looked new, not tattered and moldering as the outside appearance of building would suggest. There was one king sized bed in the middle of the room. We wasted no time undressing each other.

"I've been a bad girl, Master." I said in between kissing him.

He was now sitting on the bed, "Well how should you be punished?" he asked.

"I think I need a spanking." I bent over on the bed next to him. I desperately wanted to lay across his lap, but with his injury that was out of the question.

He rubbed my ass. His fingers tickled between my spread legs. "Here?" he asked.

"Oh god, yes." I groaned.

He slapped my ass. I could feel it shake and I groaned in pleasure. He continued spanking me and I got wetter as I felt my ass getting red.

When he was finished, he probed my pussy with his fingers. I ground against his hand until I came.

"Suck me." he ordered.

Instantly, I was on the floor with my head between his legs, taking the tip of his cock into my mouth and sucked it gently. When I grew tired of that, I took the whole length of him into my mouth. I pressed my tongue hard against him as I worked up and down.

"Stop." he said

I reluctantly complied.

"Ride me." He softly but firmly said.

He eased down on the bed, and I straddled him with his cock against my open pussy. I let myself down, fully impaling myself upon him.

His hands went up to my breasts, playing with them, pinching my nipples, as I fucked him with an aggression I did not know I possessed.

I suppressed a sigh disappointment when his fingers left my nipples, but my feeling of dissatisfaction was short lived, as his hands traced down my body to play with my clit with one and roughly squeezed my ass with the other. The combination of the two was more than I could take and I threw back my head in the throes of orgasm.

I resisted the urge to stop fucking him as I came. I continued my pace until I felt his balls tighten against my ass. He pushed upwards into me and his warmth filled me as he came in what seemed like never-ending shudders of lust.

Afterwards, we quietly laid in each other's arms until we both feel asleep. When we awoke just after dawn we quickly fucked again.

It was ten o'clock when we got back to the house. Donna was in the living room with the babies. She was helping Alex try to walk. "Well," she asked, "how was it?"

"She said yes." Master proudly announced. I held out my hand to show her the ring. We were both smiling.

"I had no doubt she would." Donna winked at me.

A month passed and Master's wound had healed quite a bit. I loved staying at the farm house and I wished we didn't have to leave.

He was standing in the door of the bathroom one morning while I was brushing my teeth. "I'm thinking about staying here. How would you feel about that?" he asked me out of the blue.

I had a mouth full of toothpaste. I tried to quickly spit it out to answer, but my stomach suddenly lurched. I felt like I was going to be sick. I knew I wasn't going to make it to the toilet, so I grabbed the sides of the sink. He was shocked when I retched into it.

"Are you okay, baby?" he patted my back.

"I don't know. I've been feeling a little sick lately." I was shaking.

"Sit down." He helped me to the toilet and wet a wash cloth. He handed it to me and asked, "When was the last time you got your period?"

I felt sick again. Before we'd met I'd used contraceptive injections, but that would have worn of months ago. "I don't remember. Do you think…?"

"We need to check." He started digging in the cabinet under the sink, "I think we might have something…"

I was surprised to see that he was holding a pregnancy test box out to me. "Where did you get this?"

"Someone else found out they were pregnant here." he said, solemnly, as he left me alone in the bathroom.

I stared at the box for a while before I got the courage to open it. I checked the expiration date to make sure it was still good. Seeing that it was, I read the instructions. It took me a while to gather up the courage to do it. Finally, I just did it. I didn't look at the test again as I placed it on the edge of the bathtub.

"Did you do it?" he asked as I walked out.

"Yes." I could feel tears forming.

"What did it say?"

"I'm too scared to look. It said you should wait at least a minute anyway." I wiped a tear away from my eye.

He hugged me. "It'll be okay either way."

I buried my face into his chest. I wasn't sure what I was hoping for. "Will you look at it?" I asked.

"If that's want you want." He let me go and went into the bathroom.

Time stood still until he came back out.

He stood in the doorway with a sheepish grin on his face, "Congratulations."

I knew I should have had a million worries at that moment, but I was elated. I threw myself into his arms. He held me tightly against him.

12