All Comments on 'My Evolution into Gay Sex'

by Magda_Sorensen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a great story. It had me rock hard all the way through and just happens to be one of my fantasies. I wouldnt say you were gay but you are very bisexual. I suck cocks as well but i dont fancy men because i love women too much. I've often wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a guy but i have always been too scared to let it happen. I hope you write some more stories and soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wild story!

Very HOTTT!!! story!! Being a bi-male myself, I would love to be taken by a number of men, but in a more private setting. Still I loved your story, hope there's more to CUMMM!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very hot

No, I don't think you're gay. I think you're a guy who just happens to like sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my story to a point

For those who think this is all just fantasy, I have experienced this exact evolution from an extrovert at thirteen to a cock sucking public sex magnet for men at around 23. I am now 59, practice only safe sex, but love to be the naked center of attention of a hoard of men at my local porn complex in Bethlehem, PA. Thanks for the hot story.

smoothboismoothboialmost 12 years ago

Women might still turn you on but you're constantly jacking to being fucked by Men. You'll only be able to find the true humiliation and degradation you crave from another Man. Once you find the right Man, he will turn you out properly and you will know the true answer to your question.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 12 years ago
I've never taken on that many studs.....

but my fantasies are now running wild. My Mistress has noticed how hard I am, thank goodness it's party night tonight.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very similar to real life events

very similar to real life events, i loved your story

facecummefacecummealmost 12 years ago
Amazingly Hot!

One of the hottest adventures I've ever read. You're not gay, but you do love cock and cum. And you love being naked in public as do I. The thrill and rush of being naked in front of other guys, sucking their cocks, begging them to shoot cum on you, getting called all kinds of humiliating things while getting soaked is like nothing else to guys like you and me. I'm glad you were able to experience it at such a high level. I now have the urge to ask a GL strange guy if he would like to cum on my face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

No you are not gay. Think of it this way you are probably bisexual (bi). How do I know? I am bi my self. Women and straight porn turns me on faster probably because it is accepted for a male female relationship. Males and gay, male male porn is harder to turn me on with but keeps me harder longer if the right type of guys; this is because of the almost naughtiness of the act and being more new to me having only realized I am bi 9-5-11.

Hope this clarifies some confusion in your life.

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenabout 11 years agoAuthor
Give me More Feedback

I want to hear from more people what you thought of my story, and my question. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
still wondering or just want to stir the pot?

Public degration not usually my thing. Seems that and the exhibitionism are the major turn ons here, not gay desire. If a woman could provide that level of both, I don't think guys/cocks would be an issue. If there was more direct desire to worship cock, then perhaps bi-sexual. But really, what does it matter? The heart and 'nads want what they want.... (female opinion) this was well written. You've not posted much and I would be interested in reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very hot and horny your not gay just horny, i love being naked in public i drive nude and masterbate and love sucking cock in public an being sprayed with cum its addicting

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenabout 10 years agoAuthor
I Love Your Comments

Thank you everybody who has commented on my story, and given feedback about my sexual tastes. I would love to hear more. Since this story was written I have been naked in most of the busiest areas of the city during the busiest times, cumming all over myself, and have gotten away with it. And the things that happened to me in jail have gone way further, to the extreme. I'll have to write it into a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes you are

You are gay. Any male who likes men in any way, touches men in any way, fantasizes without being forced (non-consensual) is gay. Gay. I don't know why some men keep thinking they are straight. Not even straight acting is straight. Giving or taking. Straight don't like dick at all.

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Love the Feedback

Thank you for your feedback on my question! I don't completely agree, since I still am more turned on by women than men. It's not men who turn me on, it's big hard cocks pumping my mouth and soaking my face in cum. My most recent sex was with my girlfriend, and it was great. But the sex just before that was when I was naked on my knees in a porn booth sucking cocks and getting covered in cum from over 10 men. I guess I agree, so far, with those who say I'm bi. But I love seeing the feedback I get here.

UseAndBeUsed57UseAndBeUsed57about 9 years ago
Gay? Naaaaaaw

Just very horny. I myself had many adventures like this from age 15 through 40. I'm now 58 and I don't get out so much. Always afraid of that raid scenario or getting a disease. I am seriously a Dom with women, whom I just adore. But with older white guys I'm just a submissive slut. That's probably my main problem: Hard to find old enough guys to get me off that have a healthy heart! A shrink once told me that in order to be assessed as either gay or bi, you must be able to support a healthy emotional commitment. Absent that, you're just horny! Anybody who says different is just afraid that there is a weakness in their own sexual identity. If you're a homophobe, you're just afraid you might BE one. No worries. Look for my stories: The Ritual and my older story: Slave Goes to the Movies, based on an actual event.

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks UseAndBeUsed57

Thanks for your response, UseAndBeUsed57. I agree mostly, I'm just so extremely horny all the time I'll have sex with almost everybody. But I'm not looking for any type of relationship with a guy. Even though I have pretty regular sex with my long-time girlfriend, and she's a hot girl with an awesome body, my cravings for public nudity, sucking cocks, and being covered in sperm are overwhelming. It has gotten to the point where I rarely drive anywhere wearing any clothes at all; I strip naked when I get in my car and drive naked almost everywhere that way. It has become a normal thing for me to have to get dressed before going into places, after driving there naked. Lately I have been going to places where I can get naked outside my car and suck lots and lots of strangers' cocks multiple times a week. Often I can only get a few guys' cum on my face, but sometimes I get what I really want and dozens and dozens of men cover my face in cum. I will try to tell more stories about my most successful outings, like this weekend when I went to a yoga class straight from the glory hole booths, with cum from nearly 20 men on my face and body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Have you been fucked since?

Pretty fucking hot story, dude. To answer your question: nah it doesn't make you gay. You like what you like, you're attracted to women, and you said yourself it's about the sexual act. Being gay is about an attraction (usually also romantic), so you're good.

With that said, have you gotten fucked since? If so you should share more about that.

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Yes I have

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you, even though I like sucking cocks, it's mostly because I want cum on my face. I like when men cum on my face without me even having to suck them, at least sometimes. It's only when they insist, or when I'm in a super horny mood and do it without them having to ask, when I suck guys' cocks. But it is always about adding more cum to my face. And I never like to kiss a man, and don't really have any attraction to men other than their cocks, so I'm probably not "gay" in that I don't want men for anything but their cocks (cum). To your other question, yes, I have been fucked again, but only once. I just don't think it's a good idea for me to be getting fucked in the ass when I have a long-term great girlfriend; and I don't really crave it, except in fantasies. But I do have to say, the last time I got fucked was also non-consensual, so I also equate getting fucked to getting raped, which doesn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yeah that makes sense

You have a fetish for sex acts involving dicks and cum. That's separate from attraction to a person. It's a pretty hot fetish too.

Can you share the other time you got fucked, in a story? That's one of the hottest parts imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

no just very sexual and horny I to love sucking cock and getting naked my favorite is servicing hard juicy cock in car naked while he drives and stop in different places so I can sneek over to him fall to my knees and suck

LucyFrance11LucyFrance11about 6 years ago
So hot and so jealous

I am a cum slut but very jealous of you - such a great story - I wish we could meet and go out together - I want to be covered in cum - leaking out of all my holes

bifemboibifemboiabout 6 years ago
wow.. omg

Just the thought of being in a public place naked and jerking my cock makes me SO hard... having strangers watching me and touching my body ALL over would make me cum SO fucking hard.. LOVE this story... sooooo slutty... I wanna try being this slutty at least once... it's what I am in my fantasies

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Bifemboi

Thanks for your comment, Bifemboi. I'm happy my experiences made you so horny. I would encourage you to just go ahead and find ways to be naked, hard, and having sex with lots of strangers in public (and if you're like me, covered in sperm), but you read what happened to me when I did it. You can easily get arrested, and in my experience, gangraped in jail. So be careful.

kinkyengrkinkyengrover 5 years ago
Our experiences with porn and porn theaters are very similar...until

As I started reading your story I kept thinking how eerily similar our life experiences had been...until you started letting guys cum all over you.

I started out sneaking into porn theaters and edging for hours while sitting as far away from everyone else as I possibly could. I didn't even want them to know what I was doing and I certainly didn't want them to see what I was doing. I progressed from there to openly masturbating and found that I liked being watched. Then one evening...after having edged for 3 or 4 hours...a boy who didn't look old enough to be in the theater came walking down my aisle and simply dropped to his knees and swallowed my cock. He didn't ask permission or hesitate in any way. It was as if he simply assumed it was ok. It all happened very quickly...and it felt sooo good...that I didn't stop him. So that's how I got my 1st blowjob from another guy and it was such a good experience that I started letting guys suck me. Again...my experience was similar to yours. There's an amazing number of men that are terrible at sucking cock. The next step for me was...as you put it...returning the favor. But that's a far as I ever let it go. No anal...no cum baths. Not judging you...it just wasn't my thing.

Let me close by answering your question...are you gay. I don't think so. You wouldn't be attracted to women if you were. I'd say you're somewhere in between straight and gay...like most of the world. Maybe a little further down the bell curve towards the gay end than a lot of guys. But hey...whatever flips your skirt up. Thanks for sharing your story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous