My Evolution into Gay Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was, after the initial shock and pain of having my ass raped, I started loving it, and sucked them as well as I could, wanting them to cum, even though they seemed to want to be really rough on me, to prove to the others they were really fucking me up. I felt like the girls in the porn where they're constantly drooling and choking everywhere as men face fuck them, and it seemed like so many fucked my ass, even though it probably wasn't more than 5. They came down my throat, up my ass, and all over me, not only adding to the coating on my face and body, but now I had cum flowing out of my raped ass, and my mouth and throat and stomach were filled with cum too. Finally my name was called and they threw my coat at me and I quickly put it on and walked out, soaked and dripping cum from everywhere, even from my ass now, and the guards took my mug shot, printed me, booked me, and let me pay bail.

I ended up spending like 6 hours total in that place before I finally walked out. They literally let me walk out of there in the same coat and nothing else that I walked in wearing. I didn't want to tell anybody about what happened, or the arrest, or have them see me like that, especially not my girlfriend, so I called a cab and had him take me back to my car in the porn theater parking lot. After the entire ordeal I finally got home and climbed into my bed before showering or anything and passed out. I woke up hours later, showered and ate, and got dressed.

The experience in the theater had been my ultimate of all time, it was insane, but I held off cumming. Stroking and sucking over 30 men and being more soaked in cum than ever before, was possibly the best sexual experience I ever had. Then the arrest and the humiliation and then gangrape in jail happened, which I ended up loving too. The jail was way beyond anything I ever thought I would do, but after the initial rape I enjoyed it. Having actually been arrested and the fear of going to court and what might happen, was terrifying. But I can't stop thinking about the entire night, and I masturbate to it constantly. I sure as hell can't go back to the theater, even though I have such cravings, especially now that I know I like having men fuck my ass. But I still have a beautiful girlfriend who I love to fuck, and women turn me on more than anything, and all the porn I watch is with women. Do you think I'm gay?

12