My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuyawka99
nuyawka99
12 Followers

Mrs. C. looked great. As she was about 20 feet from me and Donna, she saw me and her face let up.

"Rob, what a pleasant surprise!" We exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"Hi Mrs. C.

"And who's this young lady with you?"

"This is my girlfriend Donna." I said.

"Nice to meet you Donna." said Mrs. C.

"How've you been Mrs. C.?"

"Not bad considering...Kim told me she gave you the news about me and Vince."

"Yeah, Kim told me." I added, "I was real surprised."

"Well, truth is, we were having problems for a while, so maybe it was best for all. I work full time now, so I keep busy."

After a couple of minutes of talking, I said Donna and I had to get going.

"Stop by the house some morning Rob, we'll have a cup of coffee and catch up on old times."

"Sounds like a plan, Mrs. C., will do."

I kissed her on her cheek and we left.

As Donna and I walked, I told her who she was, and how close we were at one time.

"She seemed thrilled to see you," Donna said.

"She's a real nice lady. She always treated me as her second son." I replied. We pretty much left the conversation at that, and we moved on.

I couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. C. over the next few days. That Saturday I decided I would call Mrs. C. and tell her Id bring some bagels over the next morning. She said that would be great, and she'll have the coffee ready. I knew it would be just the two of us, with Kim and Vince Jr. still away at school in mid-April. I got to Mrs. C's around 9 am; she answered the door in the same type house dress she used to wear.

"C'mon in Rob, It's so nice to see you!"

"Same here Mrs. C." I replied. I immediately saw she had a bra on, I was a little disappointed. But she looked great, none the less. We ate, talked about old times, and of course about Mr. C.

She said she knew for a few years he had a girlfriend, but they tried to work it out. Finally, when Kim went away to college, he decided to move out. Mrs. C. said she was upset for a month or so, but the hurt wore off, and she got on with her life. She said she missed having a man around the house when Vince Jr. was away, but she didn't elaborate. I assumed it was because she missed male companionship, but I didn't say anything. We spoke easily during dinner, she made us each a nice steak. I helped her clean off the table afterward, and as I got closer to her, I remembered how nice she always smelled. I was felt a tingle in my cock. We both went inside to the living room where Mrs. C. put on the TV. Instead of her sitting on her usual side of the sofa, she sat on the same side as me, with her left leg crossing her right leg, exposing a nice part of her thigh. Her legs looked good. Mrs. C. had a glass of wine and I joined her. She was saying how her feet and legs got tired easier now because she does more standing now that she works full time.

"Maybe you need a good foot massage Mrs. C., or one of those foot baths that I've seen on TV." I volunteered.

"I'm just getting old, Rob. I don't bounce back as easy as I used to."

Mrs. C. was either 50 or 51 by now. She turned her body, leaned back against the side of the sectional, and plopped her two feet onto my lap.

"Let's see how good you are at a foot massage, young man."

I was stunned, but real excited at the idea of contact with Mrs. C., that's why I said something. She took my bait.

"I've never really done it before Mrs. C., but I'll give it a shot."

Mrs. C's legs were close together and stretched out as they rested on my left leg. I slowly took one foot at a time and began giving her a foot massage. She seemed to be enjoying it, as she leaned further back with her head plopped against a throw pillow, her eyes closed most of the time. I was getting a hard on, and every once in a while, Mrs. C's right foot would brush up against my groin area. I knew she felt my hard cock against her foot. She had a faint smile on her face, looking totally relaxed. Little by little, her legs drifted apart as she relaxed more. With the house dress she had on, I was able to see her white panties as her legs grew further apart. Her knees were bent a little more now than they were when I started, which helped the view. I worked one foot a few minutes, then I alternated to the other one. Her head was leaned way back on the pillows, her eyes closed totally now. After a few minutes, I started massaging her calves, and her legs went apart even further. I had a perfect view of between Mrs. C's legs, and it looked so inviting.

"That feels good, Rob." She whispered quietly.

"Your calves feel tight Mrs. C., but your skin is nice and smooth. You keep your legs in great shape." I replied. Mrs. C. said nothing. Then the phone rang, and Mrs. C., seeming startled, jumped up.

"I better get that, Kim is supposed to call." Mrs. C. said

Mrs. C. picked up the phone in the kitchen, and I heard her say hello to Kim. She pointed to the phone as I looked, meaning she was going to go talk. I nodded in agreement.

Mrs. C. went into Vince Jr.'s room to talk. She came out about 10 minutes later and sat on the other part of the sofa, where she always used to sit.

"Kim's coming home in about 4 weeks." Mrs. C. volunteered.

"That's nice." I replied, with an air of indifference.

"Rob, it probably would be best if you got going, I'm a little confused right now."

"Mrs. C., if it's over the foot massage, we don't have to do that again. Fact is, I enjoy your company."

"No, it's not that. You'll understand when you get older. I enjoyed the foot massage. As a matter of fact, we should make a date for you to come here once a week for dinner, and as sort of payment, you'll have to massage this old lady's feet." Mrs. C. said with a laugh.

"There's nothing old about you, Mrs. C." I replied, not knowing if she was making a joke.

"You're sweet Rob, thanks."

Instead of pushing the issue, I muttered an excuse that I had to get going because Donna was waiting for me to go out, and that I'd stop by next Friday or Saturday. I was confused.

I intentionally stayed away from Mrs. C's house for a couple of weeks, although it was killing me. I figured I'd let her miss my company, and the sexual tensions that were building between us would escalate more. I hoped. I stopped in at Macy's one day after class and made my way towards the cosmetics area where Mrs. C. worked. I didn't see her in the area. As I walked towards the mall entrance, I saw Mrs. C. out of the corner of my eye.

"Rob." Mrs. C. saw me and called from about 20 feet away. I waved and walked in her direction.

"Have you been avoiding me young man?" Mrs. C. asked, with a bit of annoyance.

"No, I've been busy with school and my part-time job. Why would I avoid you?"

"Well, I thought after I chased you out a couple of weeks ago..." Mrs. C. said, not finishing her sentence.

"I was a little confused Mrs. C. It seemed like you were enjoying yourself and my company."

"It wasn't you Rob. After the phone call from Kim, I got a little upset, I guess."

"Is there a problem with anything?" I asked.

"No, Kim was invited to the Bahamas with Vince and his girlfriend, and I guess I got a little jealous. Enough about that. How about that foot massage that you never really finished?" Mrs. C. asked with a big smile on her face. "I'll make the dinner, whatever you like. I'm free this Friday, are you?"

"I was supposed to go out with Donna, but for you, I can change my plans easily." I said as I gave her a little wink and smile. "I'll see you around seven on Friday," said "see ya" and headed out of the mall, before she changed her mind. I didn't know if my staying away had my intended effect, but I knew Friday night was going to be interesting.

I was consumed with thoughts of Mrs. C. the next two days, almost to the point of being preoccupied with her. I broke my plans with Donna on Thursday for Friday, no problem. I got home from class that day in the early afternoon, took a little nap, showered, shaved, and headed out to Mrs. C's. I picked up some Italian pastries on the way, I knew Mrs. C. enjoyed them. I was nervous as I approached the house, but excited too. I knocked and tried to open the side door but it was locked. Then I saw a small note saying that Mrs. C. had to work until 9pm, her schedule was changed at the last minute, and for me to come over in the morning for breakfast.

I was disappointed, but accepted it. I would have to wait a little longer.

The next morning, Saturday, I wasted no time in getting to Mrs. C's. I got to her house around 8:30, knocked on the side door, it was open, and I let myself in. I called out to Mrs. C.

"I'm just getting out of the shower Rob, be out in a minute, sorry about last night." Mrs. C. said from the bathroom. "Help yourself to some coffee, and pour me a cup too please."

I poured us some coffee and sat at the table, facing the bathroom. I couldn't wait to see what she was going to have on. After a few minutes, Mrs. C. came out. Her hair was still a little wet.

She had on a plain, flowery house dress with buttons down the front, not sexy at all, and it came down to about the top of her knees. It was the kind she normally wore from when I spent time at the house when I dated Kim. It wasn't see-through, but I could tell she was braless.

"I'm so sorry about last night Rob. They asked me Thursday to stay late on Friday, and I didn't want to call you at your mom's house. So I left you the note."

"No big deal. I caught up with a couple of friends, but I was in pretty early actually. I guess I was tired." I replied.

"How about some scrambled eggs?" Mrs. C. asked.

"Sounds good. Two eggs will work for me."

Mrs. C. made us breakfast and we talked, really about nothing. After eating, I went into the living room and put on the TV. Soon afterwards, Mrs. C. followed and sat next to me on the sofa.

After some small talk, she asked "So, what about that foot massage that you never really finished?"

"If you really want one..." I said, trying not to be too anxious.

"Definitely." Mrs. C. replied.

"This time, it probably would be better if I was on the floor in front of you." I suggested.

"Wherever you think is best Rob."

I got on my knees in front of Mrs. C, as she sat and leaned all the way back against the sofa. Her head rested on one of the pillows. I grabbed her left foot and started massaging. Mrs. C's right foot rested on the floor. After a few minutes of her relaxing, I got the view I was looking for between Mrs. C's legs. I could easily see her light pink panties, and every minute that passed her legs parted a little more. I worked each foot for a couple of minutes, and then moved up to her calves. After 10 or 15 minutes, she was totally relaxed and starting to make soft sighs. I stopped to take a break and her eyes opened.

"Rest for a minute Rob, I'll be right back. I'm gonna get some lotion you can rub on my feet"

"OK, Mrs. C." I replied.

She went off to the bathroom, and returned less than a minute later, with some hand lotion.

"Use a little of this on my feet, Rob, if you don't mind."

Mrs. C. got back into the same position on the sofa, but this time her hands were on her lap between her legs, preventing me from seeing up her house dress. I was annoyed. I used some lotion on her feet, and quickly moved up to her calves again. Mrs. C. started to relax again, and removed her hands from her lap. As she did, I had a direct line of sight up her dress. Mrs. C. had removed her underwear when she got up to get the lotion! I knew right then that I was going to have a mouth full of Mrs. C.'s pussy any minute. My cock was bursting through my shorts.

As I worked her on legs, they became further apart. Mrs. C. had her eyes closed and was enjoying my massage. I worked further up her legs, and now was massaging her thighs. Her legs were spread wide now, and Mrs. C. opened her eyes.

"Go higher, rub me there," Mrs. C. whispered softly. I fumbled with her two lower buttons, but got them unbuttoned, and moved her house dress up around her waist, exposing her hairy, moist, pussy. Mrs. C. still had a full mound of black pubic hair, with a few grey hairs mixed in.

It looked delicious. Still on my knees, now I moved in between her legs and started rubbing and fingering Mrs. C. She started moaning immediately. Slowly, I fingered her, first with one, then two fingers. Mrs. C. was dripping wet. I started playing with her clit. She was going crazy. I parted her legs even wider, grabbed her ass from underneath, and pulled her pussy closer to my mouth. She put up no struggle. My tongue darted in and out and around her clit, and Mrs. C. grabbed the back of my head, moaning loudly in delight.

"Don't stop Rob, I haven't had my pussy eaten in years. I can't believe how good it feels."

I had a mouth full of pussy and had no intentions of stopping. Mrs. C. then started unbuttoning her house dress. She was rubbing her tits and nipples, they looked monstrous, even bigger than I remembered seeing through the shower doors. Her nipples were big, dark, and erect; they fit her huge areolas perfectly. Mrs. C. was going wild; I moved my right hand up to her left breast and started fondling with her. She grabbed my hand and rubbed her tits with it. I was still alternating between double-fingering Mrs. C's pussy and tonguing her clit. She tasted great.

After a few minutes, she grabbed the back of my head again with both hands and held my face to her pussy as she orgasmed. I could hardly hold on. Finally I stopped, and pulled my face and body away. Mrs. C. was still leaning all the way back against the sofa, her house dress still on, but just hanging to the sides. Her body looked great in the morning light, Mrs. C. was well preserved for her age. She looked at me with a big smile, as she calmed down from her climax.

I stood up, my hard-on raging in my shorts. I unsnapped my cut-off Levi shorts and started taking them off as Mrs. C. watched my every movement. I took off my t-shirt, dropped my shorts, and took off my underwear and stood in front of Mrs. C. with a full diving-board type hard on that I thought would never go down. Mrs. C. leaned forward from the sofa. As I stood in front of her, and she reached out and started rubbing my cock with her right hand.

"I can't believe how hard this thing is." Mrs. C. said. "And fat too."

After rubbing my cock for a minute or so, Mrs. C. stood up and we embraced. The house dress fell to the floor. We kissed for the first time, passionately, with my hands exploring Mrs. C's backside.

"Let's go into the bedroom." Mrs. C. said between mouthfuls of tongue.

She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Mrs. C's bedroom was on the smallish side. The bed was unmade from the night before, and the room was fairly bright, with the shades being half open.

"Get into bed, I'll be right back Rob." Mrs. C. ordered.

I jumped into the bed, laid on my back and waited for Mrs. C. to reenter the room. My hard-on was still rock-hard. After a couple of minutes, Mrs. C. came into the room, now wearing a see-through teddy, sheer white, with skimpy little matching panties.

"A little different than flannel pajamas or house dress you used to see me in, right?" Mrs. C. asked with a laugh.

"You certainly wear that well Mrs. C. You look great in it, real sexy." I replied.

Mrs. C. into the bed with me, and immediately snuggled up next to me. I turned to her, we embraced, and started kissing again. Our hands started exploring each others bodies.

I started kissing Mrs. C's neck and upper chest. She was rubbing my cock, softly, and I could feel the wetness from some drops of pre-cum on her hand. I sat up after a couple of minutes, telling Mrs. C. I was gonna take her teddy off. She sat up to make it easier to come off. Her breasts hung in my face, unobstructed. We layed back down and I started sucking on and playing with her large, dark nipples. I started playing with her clit again, rubbing and fingering Mrs. C. She was still real wet.

"I want to feel you inside of me Rob, right now." Mrs. C. said, almost like an order.

"Put you cock in me"

I didn't answer with words. I slid her little panties off, rolled her onto her back. Mrs. C. laid on the bed, her legs apart, and her legs bent. The sight of Mrs. C. naked in front of me like that was almost too much to bear. I leaned over her and started stroking her clit with the head of my hard cock. After a few strokes, I jammed my cock into Mrs. C's dripping pussy.

Mrs. C. let out big "Ooh" and grabbed me closer to her. We were in the missionary position, and Mrs. C. dug her hands into my ass as I pounded her.

"You feel so good Rob, don't stop."

We kisssed passionately as we fucked. After a couple minutes, I had the urge to come, but I slowed down, and supressed the feeling. I started banging Mrs. C. hard again.

"Let me get on top." Mrs. C. said.

I pulled out, and rolled over. Mrs. C. grabbed my cock as she mounted me. My cock slipped right back in her soaking pussy. Mrs. C. rode me, her big tits bouncing all over the place. The smacking sound of her wet pussy against my body was intense. We fucked for a few minutes and I knew I was getting ready to cum. I told Mrs. C the same. She dismounted me and went down to my ready to explode cock and started sucking me off. I never had a blow job right after intercourse, and it felt great. After a couple of minutes, I exploded and shot a load of cum into Mrs. C's mouth and, to her credit, she stayed with it and swallowed the whole load. With some cum dripping from her mouth area, she then continued stroking my cock with her hand, getting every last drop and licking it off the tip of my cock. My body was tingling with delight. My cock was still hard, and Mrs. C. guided my cock back into her soaking pussy and started to ride again. After a few more minutes, we both were exhausted and she got off my cock and laid back in the bed next to, still stroking my now tired cock.

"I hope you have no plans today because I want you to stay here and fuck me all day Rob," Mrs. C said.

"That sounds OK to me," I said.

We laid in bed holding each other for about 30 minutes, not saying much. I couldn't believe what had just happened, but I had a big smile on my face. Mrs. C got up from bed, grabbed my hand, and said "lets' go into the shower." I followed her as I was told.

In the shower, we started soaping each other up, and my cock was hard again, ready to go. Mrs. C seemed surprised at this, but then commented, "the wonders of youth..."

We played around with each others body in the shower, at one point I grabbed her from around the back, cupping her breasts, kissing her neck, and my cock was poking her in the rear. At that point she turned around, grabbed my cock, and suggested we get out and dry off. I fucked Mrs C another 3 times that day, finally leaving her house after dinner.

We continued to fuck for about another 2 years after that, I would stop by her house on a monthly basis to pound her 50+ year old pussy. I had gotten more serious with a girl I met in college over that time, and eventually relocated with her to the Philadelphia area, which was where she was from. We ended up getting married, still are to this day, but I never forgot about Mrs. C., although I never banged her again after I moved away. I heard Mrs. C had gotten remarried to an older guy and moved to Florida. I know she enjoyed our time together, and I still miss her to this day.

nuyawka99
nuyawka99
12 Followers
12