All Comments on 'My Ex-Mom Ginny Pt. 01'

by thatboy88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unreadable, unintelligible, and boring

Pleaae stop writing. It's painful to read.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
I hope you continue, but...

PLEASE don't make this all about the son simply watching his mom be a whore. I HATE son-cuckolding worse than anything. I would rather see the boy step up, grow some balls and some dignity and do what his dad apparently can't. Some genuine feelings of disgust, revulsion, anger and betrayal running counter to his arousal would make the story more immersive and true to life. In the very last line, you allude to something horrible, which I assume is the main character witnessing his mother's depravity. It is important not only to the realism of the plot, but to the complexity of the mother's character that she feel some degree of shame for slipping back into old habits. Please don't make her out to just be a one-dimensional black cock slut. That's just boring to me. Also, you've got 'love' in the tags for this story. Who is that supposed to be directed toward exactly?

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 6 years ago
I could not make it past the second paragraph

Horrible grammar, misuse of punctuation, poor spelling...just impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Stop

Horrible read. Grammar and punctuation all over the place. You "stay in california" is not how most people speak here. Just don't release Pt. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part2

Hot! Cant wait for part 2!

JadestoyJadestoyover 6 years ago
This is so bad

It doesn't even get 1 star

thatboy88thatboy88over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you guys

Thank you guys for your feedback....

I'll try to improvise my mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re Holding comments etc....

....in the civilised world you be ostracised but I can guess where you're from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I will wait for part2 before judging

You made the son a bit spineless.But for the title(ex-mom) at some point, I think he will confront his mother.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
I love these kinds of stories

Hopefully the son stays a cuck and spineless in future chapters.

Mykinkyfam83Mykinkyfam83over 1 year ago

Needs to be more than just this so next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Incorrectly labeled. Should be interracial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous