All Comments on 'My Ex Wife'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After reading the first couple of lines..

Went to the end and "one starred" it. What trash! Just another indicator of the low quality of stories posted in Literotica. Site should be shut down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I usually don't like erotic coupling stories, but I read yours because I liked your other stories recently. I liked the grittinesss of the story, the devil may care feeling. Thanks!

virago920virago920over 11 years ago
anon-re shutdown

you think Lit should be shut down? so take it out of your favorites or book marks. stop reading here. I don't understand people whine about a site then go right back to it & whine some more, childish. I give the story 2 for real life content & 2 for readability=4

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I like it

The story was a combination of a bit of revenge story and just taking what is offered to him. The old saying that there isn't any bad pussy just some better than others.

Thanks for the read

SchakaSchakaover 11 years agoAuthor
Bigdaddyrich

Thanks for your comments. Aren't we all opportunist when it comes to sex? Everyone wants that super model wannabe with the perfect ass and tits! Sometimes it's like eating at a restaurant that requires reservations when you are hungry. You'll take the first available!

Thanks again!!

Schaka

SchakaSchakaover 11 years agoAuthor

Virago920, anonymous...thank you for your positive comments.

Input from the readers is the fuel that helps a rider improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hell yes!

If I ever heave the chance to fuck my ex I would make sure she was 'three hole qualified' by the time we were finished too!

SchakaSchakaover 11 years agoAuthor
hell yes!

There was a little autobiography here. An ex had left me for another and dam near bankrupted me! 20 years later I got that revenge fuck. I was a man possessed. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked it. We divorced, but 5 years later her sister got married and I was invited. Her sister and I had got on from day one, I think I married the wrong one. Anyway, we exchanged pleasantries, both in our mid 30's, she had put on a little weight, especially round her arse, the one I had fucked many times, she didn't like it much but hers was by far the best arse I ever fucked. She got a little drunk at the reception, her sister came over to me, said heres a key to my place, take her there and then she said she misses you, she wont admit it but she has told me. I helped her out, she rolled into the car, i got a good look at her pantyhosed arse and pussy. I drove,she didn't say much, I lifted her inside, she hugged me hard and I lowered her to the bed, I went to leave and I heard, don't go,i turned, her legs opened, I miss you, I said well I miss you too but, she then said please, I reached over, undid my pants, my hard cock straight out,see how much I miss you, she reached out, stroked me, she never did suck my cock, and then lay down , pulling her pantyhose and panties off. I knelt between her legs and pushed my cock into her in one go, fucking up into her,she locked her legs and arms around me, pulling me into her wet pussy and then held me as she orgasmed, her pussy contracting around my cock. As always, she went limp, I pulled my cock out, we were wet everywhere, I lifted her legs, lowered my cock to her anal opening and eased in, slowly, she groaned as I slowly fucked what I really missed about her, her tight, perfect fuckable arse. Unlike most times before,this time she didn't try to stop me, but looked straight into my eyes clenching around me until my cumm shot deep into her, when I tried to pull out, she said no,stay, so I moved,my cock still in her arse,her back to me and I felt her try to keep me there. We stayed like that, I started to rock back and forward a bit,my cock hardening, so I rolled her over on her stomach and began to move in and out of her arse, she didn't complain but said cumm for me it hurts a bit, I felt her trying to squeeze me, I was close so I pulled out, turn around,she did and I let her have my cumm on her face and tits.. I then dressed and left her there, I know, what a bastard but I felt good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spell Caster

Thanks to Dr Ikumar for bringing back my husband to me, i am Linda Clark, i am from the USA, i want to use this medium to testify of the Great work Dr Ikumar did for me, when my husband left me for 3 years and seven months, i thought he was not going to back again, not till when i met Dr Ikumar.

He is a very powerful spell caster and he is also friendly to talk to, if you have a problem, about how you want to get your EX-lover back, you can easily contact him of

his personal email: drikumarsolutiontemple1@gmail.com or call is cell phone on +2348157941605.

Thanks,

Linda Clark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Old Granny Pussy WOW

You have to be a old sick white pervert fucking a old woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous