All Comments on 'My Ex-Wife Returns'

by vietnamvet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying these mind control stories. Well written and thought out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My Ex-Wife Returns ???? Is there a page 2 I missed? When did Bonnie return to her husband? How about he goes to a lawyer and tells him he was hypnotized into a divorce.... Look at the alimony I'm supposed to pay her.... Even if I work overtime, how can I afford that plus she makes twice as much as I do....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My Ex-Wife Returns ???? Is there a page 2 I missed? When did Bonnie return to her husband? How about he goes to a lawyer and tells him he was hypnotized into a divorce.... Look at the alimony I'm supposed to pay her.... Even if I work overtime, how can I afford that plus she makes twice as much as I do....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My Ex-wife Returns ?????? She forces her husband to divorce her so that she can bring James into her bedroom. Is she marrying him? So, when does the ex-wife return and for what reason. written 6 years ago...I would love to read a chapter 2. Or how the ex-husband gets revenge or that James has been playing her as he in turn divorces her and kicks her out then, she finally returns to her ex husband

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Divorced from her husband... She gets surprised big time because... James only wants sex from married women, not single un-married white women...with a married woman, there is no permanence or commitment. She comes home from work to discover James is gone... plus, he emptied her bank accounts.... With her ex. He never made those monthly payments... in order to pay them, he'd have to have a job ergo. her ex was living on the streets homeless. What James did to her, woke her up to realize the biggest mistake in her life... She went back to the one guy who truly loves her her ex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous