All Comments on 'My Experiment'

by Nameless_Rose

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 9 years ago

A sexy and easy-going story. I could really visualize these two having this adventure. Excellent writing.

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Wonderful story, wonderful writing

It's stories like this that attracted me to Lit so long ago - erotic, playful, intelligent, and beautifully written. Your characters were well defined, and the story itself a total turn-on.

BeccaBonnorBeccaBonnorover 9 years ago
Terrific

Excellent story, well written. You found a scenario I'd never read before. Bravo!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
This most remarkable tale

earns every one of my five stars.

cynthiac1577cynthiac1577over 9 years ago
great

This is the best story I've ever read. I could tell this was written by a woman it was.perfect. I felt like I was reading one of my favorite fantasie's, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I never comment on here but I just had to for this.

Amazing! Best story I've read. Please please do a follow up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Encore ....

salute.

xxxhugsxxx

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 9 years ago
So good!

Despite my pen-name, I am male, definitely male, even when dressed in women's clothing, even on the infrequent occasions I have a cock in my mouth. Your story is the nearest I've got to being inside a woman's brain. I like both characters. I love the way the story ends. As a man, I'll be feeling sorry for Owen for the next month, because he would have been thinking, "Wow! I fancy more of that tomorrow night!"

Well, Owen, I think it might be worth sleeping with your hands on top of the blankets for the next 4 weeks. Bring on Round 2! Great story!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Cum here, please

Don't, waste a month of your very responsive life. I tried this once, I started a strict program of self denial, I've only skiped one day, and I started yesterday.

*~*,

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story more pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it!

So erotic! But what especially stood out to me that I loved was that the guy asked her before he could do things. A major turnoff in other erotic stories is that the dominant just does whatever they want without making sure the submissive partner is okay with it. Consent was an amazing theme in this story.

DesirableKityCuteDesirableKityCutealmost 6 years ago
More please

That was so intensely amazing and overwhelming. And I also salute how you manage to incorporate asking of permission of the dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really appreciate the consent and care in this story, it makes it that much more sexy. Well done!

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaabout 4 years ago

i really liked the way that he asked for a kiss.. that was sweet, and caring. i wish that more men would ask the first time, instead of always assuming they have consent. Beautiful work!

~ slave ana

stevesthenamestevesthenamealmost 2 years ago

This is at once highly erotic and so beautiful. I, too, loved that he asked for the kiss, and that they both ask at various points all the way through. The thing that I resonated with most though was his "I could do that all day. I love watching you come." That's exactly my experience - there are many things that turn me on, but there is nothing so arousing as a beautiful woman cum, hard, out of control, over and over again.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit. I never knew consent could be so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous