My Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good tears," I say. "Thank you, that was amazing."

"No thanks required," he says, and kisses me again. "I could do that all day. I love watching you come."

I smile. Gradually the languor leaves my body, and as I snuggle against him, I notice Owen's hard cock pressing again my ass through his jeans. I lean forward and murmur into his ear. "Can I suck your cock now please?"

He laughs and strokes my hair. "Yes, that would be lovely," he says.

I slip off of his lap and kneel down in front of him, reaching up to unbuckle his belt and open the front of his pants. He lifts himself off the couch so that I can work his jeans and underwear down to his thighs. His cock springs out at once, flushed red and fully erect, huge and uncircumcised. I gasp at the sight of it, my cheeks flushing red, and Owen reaches out to stroke my hair again. I bend forward and kiss the head of his cock, pursing my lips around the very tip and sucking gently. The smell of him fills my nostrils, musky and indefinably male, and my mouth waters. I begin to lap him up and down, giving his shaft little sucking kisses as I do so. His hands knot in my hair, and I enjoy that gentle pressure. When I sense him beginning to grow restless, my tongue glides back to the tip of his cock and I fasten my lips around it, this time taking the entire head into my mouth.

I suck hard, swirling my tongue around his cockhead, and a delicious shiver goes through me when I hear Owen moan and feel his hands clench harder in my hair. I begin to move my head up and down, starting slow, trying to see how much of him I can take down my throat. I gag, my body wanting to rebel against the invasion of this prodigious instrument, but I try to shove the sensations aside, forcing him even deeper inside of me. I manage to get half his length down my throat before I have to come up for air. I take several deep breaths, all the time circling my tongue around the head of his cock, and lapping up the droplets of pre-come that collect at its tip.

I feel Owen's hands clench in my hair and he pulls my head back so that I am looking up into his face. "You are really good at that," he says.

"Thank you," I say, flushing with pleasure.

"Can I fuck your face?"

His directness continues to thrill me. "Yes please," I say.

He pushes my head back down and I open my mouth wide, folding my lips around the head of his cock once more. Owen begins to guide my head up and down, gently at first, and then with more force until I am gagging and struggling not to pull away from him. Saliva drips from the corners of my mouth, wetting the leather of the couch and slicking my naked skin. I realize that with his help I am somehow managing to take the entire length of him down my throat, and I revel in the feeling of being so full. After a few minutes of this, he pulls my head up and off of him, letting me catch my breath.

"I want to fuck you now," he says, sending a tremor through me.

"Where do you want me?" I ask.

He leans forward and kisses me hard. "You really are my kind of girl," he says. He points at an ottoman standing in front of the other couch and says "There. On all fours." I obey, positioning myself so that my dripping cunt faces him, showing him how hungry I am for his cock.

I hear him rise from the couch, feel him come up behind me, and then the head of his cock is sliding up and down against my opening, teasing me. I moan, wriggling my hips, and he rests his hands on my waist. Then his hips begin to thrust forward and inch after inch of him slips inside of me. When he is all the way in, he holds himself perfectly still, and there are a few moments of pain. I've never had anything so large inside of me, and it takes my body a little time to adjust to him. The discomfort just makes it more exciting.

When my body begins to relax, Owen starts to move inside of me. His thrusts are slow and gentle, and the feeling of the entire massive length of him sliding in and out of my pussy is exquisite. I cry out at every thrust, and one of my hands goes between my legs to rub at my clit. I didn't think I'd be able to have any more orgasms tonight, but my body is already proving me wrong. I feel yet another massive climax starting to grow inside of me. As my cries and moans grow more frantic, the pace of his thrusting increases. Soon he is pounding me hard, and making some noises of his own, little moaning grunts that send shivers through my entire body. I tremble on the verge of orgasm.

"Come for me," Owen says, his voice hoarse, the pace of his thrusting increasing until all I can do is obey him. The world disappears for a moment in a flash of brilliant light as the orgasm breaks over me. I arch my back and give a cracked scream that must be audible on the street. I've never come like this before in my life, and for a moment black spots obscure my vision, and I feel almost on the verge of passing out. My pussy clenches and releases over and over again, the waves of mind-numbing pleasure emanating outward from it in giddy waves. When my mind comes back, I realize that Owen is close to his own end.

"Will you please come in my mouth?" I say.

Owen freezes. The question seems almost to undo him. He pulls out of me and I turn around on the ottoman, now at the perfect height to take his cock into my mouth once more, and I do so without waiting for him to respond to my question. I relish the taste of our mingled fluids, and then begin to suck hard at his cockhead, my hands stroking up and down his shaft. Owen's entire body stiffens and he freezes, a low cry tearing from him. Then his hips give several spasmodic thrusts and his come, warm and deliciously salty, spurts into my mouth and down my throat. I suck greedily, wanting to take every last drop of him into me. His orgasm seems to go on for a long time, and by the time he gives one final thrust, his hands clenched in my hair, my mouth is full of his hot, delicious fluid. He pulls out of me, and I swallow, my tongue darting out to catch a couple chance droplets that fell around my lips.

Owen stands there, just looking at me for a few moments, and then he collapses onto the nearest couch. "Come here," he says, holding out his arms to me. I go to him, snuggling up against him, and he kisses the top of my head. "That was fucking incredible," he says, one of his hands reaching up to toy with my hair.

I smile and snuggle closer to him. It really was incredible, the best sex I've ever had. As we drift off to sleep together on the couch I give silent thanks to my inner pervert for convincing me to come out to the bar tonight wearing my vibrator. I think that I can consider my experiment with edging a rousing success. When sleep claims me, I am already imagining what it will be like to torture myself for an entire month. I'll begin that experiment tomorrow.

12