All Comments on 'My Ex's Ex'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
nagerennageren6 months agoAuthor

Hello readers - just a quick note to say 1) thank you for reading, and 2) yes, I noticed a few typos made it past the editing process. I'm embarrassed, but hopefully the story is still readable and enjoyable.

Bebop3Bebop36 months ago

What a well-told, lovely story. Five stars, of course.

Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Magical story. Thanks for that.

des911des9116 months ago

Great story. Thank you.

I can't decide if a sequel would be a good idea, or not.

Seeker81Seeker816 months ago

Excellent story. 5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

Should be titled ‘Surviving Hurricane Nica’! What a destructive and corrosive force of nature she was. And what a wonderful budding romance for Micah and Nadia. Honestly, I’ve loved your writing since I discovered Miranda and Deke in ‘Love in the Age of Chemicals’, and am thrilled that you’ve shared a new story. Many thanks.

OvercriticalOvercritical6 months ago

Life is indeed a struggle and you certainly never know for sure where it's going, but if you take it one step at a time and try your damnedest you may get where you'll find some happiness. That's the theme of this tale and with two people on the same track with the same goals and same willingness to work at it, maybe, just maybe, you can get to a good place. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So glad to have you back, your stories are one of my favorites, no doubt

unrealtimeunrealtime6 months ago

Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! Nageren is back in play!

You haven’t lost anything on your fastball and you still have that wicked curve. Even better is the promise of more to come.

I was just about to re-read your oeuvre for the umpteenth time when this showed up on my Activity List. Still going to do that if only to refresh my memory for the promised additions to the Ginaverse.

Looking forward with great anticipation to your next tale.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Protagonist is a conceited disgusting person, not deserving of happy end. The storyline was boring even though the idea could have been executed as interesting, with a decent person for a protagonist who was worth empathy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Likeable people on the edge of the future... healing together, and all the better for it. Great story!

Cali_LoveCali_Love6 months ago

Wow. I wish I could do that as well as you do. Damn. 5* and a heart.

LitCritLitCrit6 months ago

Good Story and well written enough that I didn't notice the typos, which is not like me at all! inka 2222 has its head up its ass. Nadia is a good character, except, how did she change from a librarian to a physical therapist mid-story? 5 stars, and now I've got to start reading your backlist. Well done, I say!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story with a nice set up. This was a really well done ex's ex tale! Thanks for sharing it. 5 stars.

MVarroMVarro6 months ago

Very well written story! I am happy you returned to publishing here and I look forward to your next one. 5*

SlithyToveSlithyTove6 months ago

Marvelously done.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE6 months ago

A truly lovely erotic love story. The LOVE ozing through the erotic parts were the best I've read. Theit insecurities torning into compassion and love made it even more erotic. The only thing I might complain about is that it was fairly long but would have been even better with one more page concluding the story. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Well done! Complex plot lines added depth to the characters and base storyline. The sex scenes were hot but also moved the story forward in a meaningful way. Only complaint, where's the happily ever after? Few "loose ends" left out there at the conclusion. 4.7*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd give it a 10 if I could. Great characters and loved the small town issues, both good and bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely one of the best. Love the character development. Excellent depth of plot. Good humour. Wonderful blend of uncertainty, insecurity, lust and attraction. Thank you.

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

This was fantastic! Two people managing to get free of the clutches of an utter narcissist! Brilliant. And touchingly romantic.

shopratshoprat6 months ago

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Extremely enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So glad to have you writing here again!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely to have you back and writing. I always really enjoyed the psychological insights and the characters you bring to life in your previous stories, and this is right up there with them. I also really enjoy your style, the use of word and phrase, and the development of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Still hoping for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...