All Comments on 'My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 01'

by Boner_banger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epically stupid

Unenforceable nonsense. One that would have easily been overturned in a Court of law. Either make her give you the car keys or simply hike to town and go to the Police. They won't be returning him to anywhere. The people on the farm will be going to jail. And his wife will be joining them unless she has a very good lawyer. Their divorce is a given. To make things more interesting he should have simply grabbed her and killed her. Then sat back and waited for someone else to kill. It's a farm. Bury the bodies and move on. Epically stupid, badly thought out story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 7 years ago
Interesting premise, faulty logic

The Contract would, of course, get laughed out of Court. Cindy and her family could end up in prison given the circumstances and deceit used in getting William to sign said contract. No Policeman in their right mind would "return" William to the farm. Said policeman would quickly find themselves out of the Force and very likely, in jail. But this is a fictional story and the author can write anything he likes. Unfortunately, when a story is devoid of logic or has no touch of reality to it, it makes it impossible to be entertaining. But my real issue with this story is William's lack of moral indignation. Cindy basically threatens his life at the end. Why isn't he pissed off? And taking that anger one step farther, why isn't William absolutely furious with the fact that his wife has sold him down the river into slavery? I would think he would have a burning desire to confront her, divorce her, sue her and tell all her family and friends what she has done. If the continuation of this story finds William destroying Cindy and all her family and friends, then kicking his bitch wife to the curb, then you're heading in the right direction. If, on the other hand, you let Cindy and William's wife demean, degrade and humiliate him then that 2nd chapter won't be worth the time spent to read it. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like it!

Unlike what others have said, keep going. The family are close friends to the local police, as they " Service the local Police" The family will seduce him in very seductive ways that he can't resist ! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it up!

This should definitely be a series, great start :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Continue

Please Continue. Really got into it was sad it ended where it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great start!

Excellent start! Looking forward to many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
zzzzzzz

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Start!

Can't wait for next chapter to come out. Keep checking everyday to see if it's posted. Please continue to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Start

Look forward to further chapters. A 5 from me.

cuzimhavingagoodtimecuzimhavingagoodtimealmost 4 years ago
Some of the commenters om this are fucking insane

Please use your suspension of disbelief, I promise it will make jerking off so much easier.

arranmore13arranmore13over 3 years ago

I find it kinky but the part I have a hard time with is them believing he’d stay with his wife after because there is no way this can be seen as anything but a betrayal. Even if she gets pregnant from this chances are her marriage is over and she will be a single mother and none of them are seeing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this FANTASY story. All who say it's nonsense... Sure it is. It's a fictional story. Only suggestion for the author from me (if those kind of comments are demotivating) say it plays in a parallel world / society or something.

As for me, I take it as a fictional story (as I do with all stories here) and allow myself to accept the world building of the author.

With this in mind, I like how the story is developing. Hope he tries to resist and receives his "consented" punishment.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous