My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and that's it for signatures! Yay! That deserves a dessert!" Flipping the paperwork closed, she got up to place the documents back in her filing cabinet. Then I saw Jill again and almost jumped. She was fully dressed now, and exiting her room to go downstairs. As she walked past the office door, she looked in, our eyes met, and she winked at me. One of those sexy, devious winks that says, 'I see you, hope you enjoyed the show.'

You should have seen my face! Cindy turned back around and asked if I was okay. I said I was feeling a little dizzy and just needed to lay down. She led me downstairs onto the couch and put my feet up.

"Probably just dehydrated, I'll get you a drink. You try to relax and nap if you want."

When she came back she was carrying a tall glass of white liquid. She handed it to me and told me to drink the whole glass, it'll make me feel much better. I obeyed and started drinking. She said it's a protein drink and very healthy. It was kinda yummy, kinda weird, creamy, and warm. I enjoyed it. Smacking my lips, I did start feeling better. I noticed my pants were undone, was that from me? Oddly, my cock started to grow and my balls tingled. It felt good.

"Why don't you go relax in the carriage house for a bit until dinner. I'll come get you when it's dinner time."

On my way back down to the carriage house, I saw Bryan by the barn. He waved and called out, "How you feeling William? Did our magic elixir help?"

"Yeah, it did. What was it?"

"Secret recipe! Haha but really it's a mixture of our milk, protein boost, and natural vanilla"

"Well it was tasty, thank you."

"No problem. I drink one every morning before farm chores. Speaking of, I gotta run. See you at dinner!"

Bryan disappeared back into the barn and I headed into the carriage house. Inside I munched on the caramel corn and flipped through the TV channels. I paused when I noticed a DVD case sitting on the TV stand. It wasn't there earlier. No label. So of course, I put it in.

My heart skipped when I saw Laura on the screen. She was standing in her room, wearing a cute mini skirt and tank top. She began talking:

"Hello, and welcome to Double M Farms. My name is Laura and I am in control of housekeeping and customer relations. I created this video to help you relax and to explain a couple unique benefits we offer here. So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Here at Double M Farms, we acknowledge that men like you need daily masturbation sessions. We strongly support this. We offer complementary bottles of house made lubricant, a premium selection of pornography channels, occasional personalized videos from me, and a selection of sex toys in your beside table. We ask that you please DO NOT dispose of your semen yourself. We will take care of that for you. There are small cups beneath the sink. It can really clog drains, so leave it to us. Also, if you need any help with your session, don't hesitate to turn on the red light bulb in back. Do that, and someone will be over to help you. Now, sit back, take out your cock, watch me, and cum in the cup."

Holy shit! Wtf? I sat there astounded, not sure what to do. But before I had time to freak out and think straight, Laura pulled off her shirt, showing a cute pink bra on her small tits. She looked incredible. Next, she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Small pink panties to match. She turned around, showing her small tight ass in the thong back panties. My heart was racing again, so I pulled out my cock and started rubbing it. I applied a large dollop of their lubricant onto the tip of my cock and rubbed it around. It felt so good, really slippery with a nice mild scent. On the TV, Laura was climbing up on her bed. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her bra and threw it behind her. Her tiny tits were so cute and sexy. No tan lines on her either! Then without hesitation, she hooked her thumbs in her panties waistband, pulling them down and off her feet. She laid back and let the viewer see her totally naked body. The camera and TV were good quality HD, so I could see every line, freckle, and hair...or lack of hair in this case. Her pussy was shaved bald. I was stroking so hard I had precum leaking out the tip in a big glob. I rubbed that in with the lube. Laura then spread her legs, showing even more of her little pussy. Her tiny, hairless lips parted a little and I could see the shine of her own juices. Her hand made its way down to her clit and she began rubbing. There I was, jerking off to a video of Laura getting herself off. I could see she was getting close. Her stomach and abs were clenching repeatedly and her little puckered asshole was winking. I ran to the cupboard and grabbed one of the small cups. I got back just in time to see Laura climax. Her legs opened and shut over and over, her back arched, and she shoved a pillow over her face while she came. I followed suit by awkwardly squatting over the cup while I deposited shot after shot into the cup. I have never cum so much, it just kept shooting out and I kept rubbing. Finally I was done and I fell back into the couch exhausted and eyeing my cup. It was over half full of my semen. I was so confused how I was able to produce such a large quantity. It must have been almost half a cup! I dozed off while thinking about this, my cock in hand, the cup on the table. Zzzzzzz

When I woke up the cup was gone. I don't think it had been very long, maybe 30 minutes. My soft cock was still out and had a little bit of dried cum on the tip. I was about to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up when there was a knock on the door. Shit. I just shoved my cock back in my pants and opened the door. It was Cindy, and she looked serious.

"May I come in? We need to talk."

"Of course, come in."

The sun was starting to set outside. The red hue of the sky framed her body in the doorway. She looked fierce, intense, yet calm and still. She was carrying a folder with papers. Work documents from earlier I assumed. When she stepped through the doorway into the carriage house, she carried the sunset with her, the ruby sunlight pouring in the windows. She walked past me to the living area and she smelled like sandalwood and patchouli. Sitting in the chair she pointed at the couch. Sit. I sat.

"Hello William. Have you been enjoying your stay here with us?"

"Yeah! Absolutely, you and your family have been great hosts, the food is delicious, and I think we got some good work done with the paperwork."

"I'm glad you think so William. We have all enjoyed having you here. That is why I think it's time we be honest with each other."

I was very concerned, what is she talking about? Did she know about me seeing Jill get changed? Or about me and Bryan's pissing fun? Or maybe she was the one who just cleaned up my recent cup of cum? And caught me jerking off to a video of her teenage daughter? Oh my god, I thought I was going to lose my job. She picked up the folder, opening it and taking out some paperwork.

"I'm afraid you've come here under somewhat false pretenses. You see, I am more than just another farm owner calling your office. We are more than just a farm family."

... I was starting to feel that dizziness again...

"You know I inherited this farm. Do you know what I did before? I was a reproductive biologist. I specialized in the male reproductive system and in remote fertilization techniques. I earned my PhD at Northwestern University."

"That's where my wife earned her PhD."

"I know. I was her tutor in college, and we loosely remained friends through email. She's been talking to me more lately and asking my advice on your issues getting pregnant."

I was getting angry now. Everybody has been lying to me, even my own wife! What am I doing here, I wondered. My face must have said the words I couldn't find.

"Now before you go flipping out and calling your wife or just driving away, you need to hear me out and let me show you these documents. These are just copies of the originals I had you sign earlier. I know you thought you were just signing work papers, and I'm sorry for having Jill distract you, but I knew you wouldn't sign them if you knew what they entailed."

"What the fuck did you have me sign? You all tricked me and lied to me!"

"Please William, calm down. Like I said before, we all have enjoyed your stay here. If you behave and play by the rules, you will enjoy your extended stay with us and we will continue pampering you."

"Behave? Rules? Extended stay?" I was getting nervous.

"You should really look over these documents. You will notice your wife has signed them too. Legally, you have been admitted into our complete control and custody. We have already taken your car keys, and you won't find any cell service in the area. The wifi is blocked, and the closest house is miles away. Even if you were able to escape, the law is on our side with your wife's consent and your own too. Police are required to return you to us."

"What the fuck?! You tricked me!? I'm a prisoner!"

"Think of it more like being admitted into a psych ward. We are here to help you and your wife with fertility issues. I have a medically sound plan and technique in mind that you and your wife have signed up to be our first trials. I hope to eventually receive support to expand our operation for other couples."

"What do you mean by plan and technique?"

"Great question, William. It has to do with what we call remote fertilization. We obtain your semen here on site, ship it to your home, and the home nurse, Beth -who is also an associate of mine-, will administer this into your wife. The idea here is that when you and your wife were together, there was too much stress and animosity between you two. This has a negative effect on your wife's ovulation cycle. By keeping you here, she is able to relax at home and be pampered by our nurse. She will be inseminated weekly with the shipments we send her. We will extract the semen from you twice a day, examine and evaluate it, and at the end of the week we send her your best sample. All the excess ejaculate we will keep here and utilize through repurposing."

"What do you mean by repurposing? And how will you extract it? What if I can't produce enough?"

"We will explain everything in the days ahead. I don't want to overwhelm you any more than I already have. You won't have any problem producing enough semen for us. Those protein shots we've been giving you are formulated to put your testicles and testosterone into overdrive. That's the reason that your last ejaculation was so productive. Much more than the load you left in your fleshlight. You are required to drink your protein shots twice daily or as we deem necessary. Do not resist, we have ways of making you participate. These documents will explain more. Please read them over, and then come up to the house for dinner. If you don't come up, we'll come get you. If you try to run, you'll be captured and punished. If you behave, we'll treat you good and you leave happy...eventually."

Cindy stood up to leave. The sun had set. On the world and on my freedom. The darkness setting in was very fitting.

"Oh, before I leave," she set down another empty cup. "Bring a sample up to the house with you. If you show up empty handed, we'll have to consider introducing you to our tried and tested extraction methods. Bryan has perfected the system and he said your cock will be a perfect candidate."

She left, the door swinging closed behind her. I sat there stunned for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do. I picked up the documents and read through everything. Legally, I was fucked. Everything was spelled out that my wife and I had signed all my rights over. My only option was to behave and do what they demand and hope for a pleasant stay.

Now, to fill up that cup before dinner...

12