All Comments on 'My Fairytale'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My first Cumment

I have never commented on a story before, but this one is excellent and it did the job I needed it to do! My husband/Master is going to be very pleased with me tonight. Thank you!!

ertrilertrilalmost 10 years ago
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD

this is one of the best stories ever

CuriousMermaidCuriousMermaidalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

This story is brilliant and I truly enjoyed experiencing it. It was definitely more of an experience than a read. Thank you Sir for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just my thoughts.

This may be me personally, but I didn't find this story very realistic. As a female who has no patience for the cheesey rom-coms, this story had me rolling my eyes. You write well, this story was just so unrealistic I couldn't get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved the first 4 pages

I thought this story was very well written (which can be a rarity here) and I was really enjoying it - right up until the bit where Charlie became involved. Probably a personal taste thing (and maybe because I am a mum) but I found the scene where he is being told about his parents lifestyle in front of his naked, kneeling mum such a cringe, and the scene where he is having sex with Andrea in the same room as his parents are having sex a total creepy turn off. I was really enjoying it up until then, but it spoiled the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pure and simple perfection

I have to admit I was a little skeptical about this when I started but I'm very glad I finished it. It perfectly portrayed one facet of the bdsm lifestyle. Very few people truly understand what it means to be a Master or a Mistress and even fewer can paint such a beautiful picture of it. Bdsm is looked down on by so many people because of slaves and Masters. I'm a switch myself but I love nothing more than knowing I've pleased my Master, especially when Master becomes Mistress. Speaking as a Mistress my sweet boy has all the power. I never cross a boundary he isn't willing to and I always reward him when he's good. Punishment comes, but it's very rare I leave a mark. Speaking as a slave all I want is to hear Master say I've done good. My world revolves around him and pleasing him as best I can. This story made me want to rush to him and have a night of love, not as a slave or as Mistress just as his love. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. I need to have my Master read it when I get to see him again.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
in my opinion...

...I agree that this story was well crafted and imaginative.

I also find it interesting to read all the differing comments. Each from a different perspective and our different life experiences.

And I find myself agreeing with all of those opposing opinions.

I am contending that each of the individual opinions of this story have an equal validity relevant to our own participation in the lifestyle. Even when peripheral, such as in my case..

ertrilertrilalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved this. I was both horny and in tears from laughing so hard. Defiantly happy I read this.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 4 years ago
This I loved!

I've recently found you and your writing here on Lit and I'm enjoying your stories. This story however I loved...I wanted it to go on and on. Thank you!

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978almost 3 years ago

Thank you! You helped me accept myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous