My Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sir." The attendant gave a small bow before exiting the room.

I set up a tray and put it over His lap before setting His plate there. I took my breakfast and knelt down on the floor beside Him.

"Some dominants do require there submissives to be beneath them at all times and it is great that you are willing to do whatever it takes, but that is not what this lifestyle is about. You give of your whole self and your Master takes care of all your needs. If you wish to be treated as such, then so be it. But I am cognizant of what it is you are trying to do but I like to enjoy the view. Sit up here with me." Master patted the area of the bed next to Him.

I eagerly complied.

We ate in silence. I felt Him keep gazing at me. Not being able to kneel, I did my best to sit up straight and push my chest outward. I could tell He was thinking about something before letting go of the thought as we finished our meal.

"I have to work." Master grabbed his wallet. "You are free to do whatever you like. Go sightseeing, shopping... you'll find this city has anything you desire. Here is my credit card." He then slid out of bed and went to His dresser. He was getting dressed.

I did my part and started cleaning up His room. Master has shown he likes everything to be in its place. When I rolled the breakfast cart into the hallway, an elderly man saw me and I think he nearly shot a load into his depends. I simply smiled and gave a head nod as I closed the door. When I came back, I realized that Master going to work meant He working on his laptop in the office of the room.

I didn't go anywhere. All I wanted was Master's acceptance. I couldn't prove myself if I wasn't near Him. I took my position at His feet. I could feel that He was slightly frustrated with me. He wanted me to experience life and find someone new, younger. But I knew if I were persistent, He would understand that He was my Prince Charming.

It was four o'clock and I hadn't moved. And it didn't bother me in the slightest. Master turned His chair toward me. "I suppose I'll show you around." He went into my room and came back with one of the new dresses from the closet. It was red and definitely on the borderline between classy and slutty. The hemline was a few inches above the knee and straps went around my neck. I felt somewhat embarrassed at carrying my department store purse with it.

As I put on my matching high heels, I took a quick inhalation of air. Master was so handsome in His button down shirt and slacks.

We had a lite dinner at a little bistro before we went to a club called Through the Looking Glass. Master didn't have to wait in line and with a nod, walked past the bouncer. The music was loud and the place had a medieval quality to it. Girls were dancing in cages that were suspended off the floor and each table seemed to have its own entertainment, whether it be a girl in chains being whipped or a guy being forced to lick the boot of a woman. Every person seemed to be wearing either leather or latex and many had leashes attached as well. It was intimidating, but I knew as long as I was with Master, I would be safe.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you today!" A balding, robust man wearing nothing more than a pair of skin tight latex shorts, that left nothing to the imagination as far as his girth was concerned, came up and shook Master's hand. My God, he was bigger than Nate.

"Evening Frankie, I see business is good."

"Of course. I mean every so often the pigs like to show up and piss in our trough, but nothin' I can't handle."

"Good. Is Leon here tonight?"

"Leon? Nah. He upped and moved down to Miami to start a club of his own. I got a new guy, Ray. He's only been here a week, no complaints, though he has only dealt with the really hardcores in Roxy and Marissa."

"You should have let me know about Leon, Frankie. I told you he was next in line for a club." Master ran his hand through his hair. "And you know I like to verify the abilities of any new hires before they start."

"Yeah, sorry man," Frankie immediately tried to salvage the situation. "I know you're busy and I needed someone fast for the weekend. And he's really good. But I understand and it won't happen again." Frankie then quickly changed the subject, "So is she new to the scene?"

"She started a couple days ago and now she's attached to me. I need her to know there are others out there that can treat her the way she deserves to be treated."

"So she's tainted?"

"Frankie, you know I hate when you use that term," Master's eyes slightly narrowed. "She's just inexperienced."

"Yeah, I know," Frankie laughed. "I just like to pull your chain. You may be one of the best, but you're better when you have that little fire in you." He then looked at me, "Come with me little Darlin.' Ray's goin' to love you."

I had to restrain my giggle when Frankie turned around. His shorts were ass less.

Master put His hand to my lower back and encouraged me to follow. I hesitantly took a couple steps, worried that I was now on my own but breathed a sigh of relief when I realized Master was coming as well.

Our trip took us up a small metal staircase and across a catwalk that went right over the dance floor before stepping onto a red-carpeted hallway. There were four rooms, two on each side, and an emergency exit straight ahead. We went to the furthest door on the right and entered without so much as a knock. If the rest of the place reminded me of medieval times, this was definitely the dungeon with a myriad of devices all around the room. The only things that seemed out of place were the mirrors and that this room was mostly carpeted with the exception of a small tiled area in the back left corner that housed a tub, a small area next to it that had chains on the wall, and a drain.

There was a big, hulking, muscle bound man seated on a bench in the middle of the room. I found humor that he was reading a Calvin and Hobbes comic book.

"Hey Ray, I got someone for you," Frankie announced.

Ray gave a wolf whistle as he stood, "That pretty little thing? I'm going to have some fun with her."

Master stepped up, his voice firm, "This is for her pleasure, not yours."

"What's it to you little man?" Ray came over to Master with a scowl on his lips, "This here is my room and I do whatever I want in it."

Master didn't back down and stared back at the man. "Wrong, this is my room and if you don't do as I say, I have no problem kicking your ass out of it."

Frankie stepped in, "Ray, this is the silent owner I mentioned to you, so if you still want a job, I suggest you back off."

The words cut Ray to his core and I noticed Master had a small grin.

"Now as with all our clients, this is for her pleasure. She's brand new so none of the hardcore masochism. She likes to be spanked, tied up, light domination, and humiliated."

"Listen to him Ray," Frankie added. "This man is an expert at judging a client's personality."

"Yeah, yeah," Ray rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Frankie admonished.

Ray put up his hands, "All right, I got it."

Master turned and gave me a Fatherly kiss on the forehead. "Have fun." I was disappointed but took solace that I had a day or two to change his mind. I gave a nervous nod in reply. He then turned to Frankie, put an arm around his shoulder, and I barely made out His whisper, "Are you certain about this guy?"

"Yes Sir," Frankie smiled. "Now I'm sure you want to see the books."

The door closed and Ray's expression unnerved me, his smile became sinister in nature. "That guy sure thinks he knows everything, but this here is my room."

"He is not some guy," I admonished. "He is my Master."

"Really? Normally a Master doesn't let another take charge of their sub without knowing more about them."

"He thinks I need to experience more." My face saddened, "He doesn't want to be my Master."

Ray eyed me curiously, "Didn't he teach you that there are consequences for speaking without permission?"

If Master wants me to have fun, so be it. This will change nothing. I turned to the side and wagged my ass at Ray.

"It's not that easy with me. I think I can judge personality good too and believe me when I say I know you are just like everyone else." Ray walked over to the tiled area. "Now get your ass over here!"

I was worried but he was a professional and I overheard that he was good at his job, but still...

"Take off that dress of yours!" Ray thundered as he turned on the faucet and the tub began to fill.

I complied and turned to hang it up somewhere.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ray's tone more than expressed his displeasure. "Apparently I need to retrain you!"

Ray seized my dress and threw it off to the side. He then took hold of my wrist and pulled me in his direction. As I came closer to him, he let me go and sidestepped. My foot left the carpet and landed on the tile. My balance was lost and I fell into the side of the tub.

"Ow," My hands clutched at my stomach where the impact was hard felt.

Ray forcefully grabbed my head and shoved it under the water - Oh my God, he's going to drown me! I heard him laughing as my limbs began flailing in every direction. Right as I couldn't hold my breath any longer, he pulled me up. I gasped for a big breath of air.

"Now don't you cum before I give you permission," Ray snickered.

I barely made out his words as he slammed my head back under the water. This time, my whole body fell into the tub. How can anyone get off on this? My hands started to slap at the vise attached to my head when his other hand embraced both my wrists and held them together. My eyes clenched tight as I tried to concentrate on holding my breath. My lips faltered and I could taste water and then... oxygen! Ray had pulled my head out from under the water just in time.

I coughed up what little water I breathed in and my fight was gone, "Master..." It was nothing more than a mumble.

"That's right, Bitch. I'm your new Master!"

Ray had it all wrong. I was calling for my Master. "Save me."

"I'll teach you to call for someone else during my session!"

Now Ray understood but that wasn't a good thing. He pulled me up by my wrists before attaching them to the wall. He then put some clamps on my nipples that had wires coming from them and went to a box in his hands. "We'll see how you like some electricity coursing through those wet tits of yours.

My eyes were glazed over but what I heard next caused the biggest smile I could muster, which wasn't much.

The door flew open, "Water torture?" My Master's footsteps charged toward Ray and his fist squarely planted into his face. "This is about the client, not your sadistic tendencies!"

Ray was caught off guard and his head flew to the left, some spittle going with it before he took a hard stance. "She was getting off on it!" He yelled back as he swung back.

Master ducked and placed two firm body shots before crushing Ray's jaw with a hard left hook. "Bullshit. This was about you not understanding what your role as a dominant is in this lifestyle is."

"Oh, and you think you're such an expert?" Ray swung again and again he missed. "I'm going to take all your business!"

Frankie stood there with his head down and pinching the bridge of his nose, almost as if he knew what was going to happen. "Do you really think Roxy and Marissa and everyone else you're referring to are going to turn on their first Master?" Frankie sighed and then turned and felt my sex. I tensed. "And she's as dry as Death Valley."

"What?" Ray's voice registered complete shock as he stopped; his arm had been cocked back ready to throw another punch.

Master shook his head as He stared at the bewildered man. At that point, He must have known there wasn't any more fight left in Ray. He then came over to me, brushing by Ray as He did, and with a delicate touch, He carefully released my nipples. I cringed at the sensation. He then released my wrists and I fell into Master's arms, my knight in shining armor. Frankie handed Master a towel.

"Ray," Master's tone was one a teacher would use to a student, "most people view our lifestyle with disgust, thinking 'how can the submissive willingly be a slave to someone.' But they are wrong. The truth is that we dominants are slaves to the submissives. We can't exceed their limits nor can we come up short. If either of those happen, we failed and we don't get what we need; the submissives absolute trust and faith that propels them to be willing to be our everything." Master wrapped the towel around my body and enveloped me in my arms. "You had an opportunity to gain that trust with her and she would have gone above and beyond to make you happy, but now..." I felt him look down on me. "She'll have a hard time trusting anyone else ever again."

"I... I... I had no idea," Ray stumbled over every word, his face masked in anguish. He then looked me directly in the eyes, "I am so sorry."

A few seconds passed in which all that transpired was that Master was drying me with the towel. "It's okay," I answered. And it was. Not that I wanted to be alone with him ever again, but I honestly felt he was telling the truth and was genuine in his apology.

"Ray," Master continued, "With anyone new, you have to read them; use a code word so they can tell you if they feel you are going too far. But you will not get that opportunity here. Get the fuck out and never come back."

Ray stared at Master for a few moments before giving a slight nod. As he turned, his eyes locked with mine. What a difference. He appeared he was on the verge of tears. His head fell and he dawdled as he left the room.

Frankie brought over my dress and I slipped into it.

Master put his arm around me, "Frankie and I still have some business to discuss. It shouldn't take long and then we'll go back to the hotel."

When we left the room, I suddenly remembered we were in a club. The experience with Ray was one I'll never forget. Though I was scared, I don't think I was in danger. He seemed to pull me from the water at just the right moment so I wouldn't drown. Though the thought of having little jolts of electricity sent through my nipples still didn't sound pleasurable; it did open my eyes that there was a whole world I knew nothing about and what I've experienced is only the tip of the iceberg. By the time we finished descending the steps, I felt better and my eyes once again began darting from table to table and to the sights I've never witnessed before.

As we passed the bar, I froze. There was a small area that sold some of the tools of the trade and I couldn't look away.

"I'll be in the office right through that door." I jumped at the voice of my Master, which was right in my ear. He laughed as he left me standing there.

I stared at the different implements that were offered. I wasn't looking for anything particular; I was just fascinated.

"Hey, I'm Zoe. Do you see anything you like?" The beautiful raven haired sales woman, who was dressed in a black leather bustier, matching panties, and a pair of high heeled boots that stretched to her upper thigh, gave me a wide smile.

"Um, no... I'm fine, thanks."

"I saw who you walked in with. Are you another one of his subs?"

"I want Him to be my Master."

"Good for you! Not everybody finds someone they are comfortable with so quickly. Did he say he would take you on?"

"It's a work in progress."

Zoe laughed. "Well, you might want to consider one of these," and with a hand gesture, she directed my line of sight to a shelf of collars. "Nothing says 'hey, be my Master' like letting him collar you. I can even engrave it for you. It'll only take a couple minutes."

My eyes lit up and I had a huge smile until I remembered that I was broke. I frowned, "I don't have any money."

"Money?" Zoe scoffed. "I know who you walked in with and he'd fire me in a second if I charged you."

It took me but a second to decide. "That one," I pointed to a pink collar with white trim. "And I want Slut engraved on that heart charm."

"Hey Jerry, I got one for you," Zoe handed the collar and charm to a guy who peeked out from a little sliding window from behind. She explained what I wanted to the man and then turned back to me. "Give Jerry a couple minutes." She then gave a wicked smile, "Slut, huh?"

"Master called me Slut several times."

"Really?" Zoe's face took on a confused quality. "Hey Jerry, wait a sec on that engraving!"

"Yeah, yeah." I heard Jerry through the little window.

"Honey," the sincerity in Zoe's voice almost made me take a step back, "What's your name?"

"Andrea."

"Do you like your name?"

"Well, yes, but Master..."

"Only told you what you needed to hear at the time. It was the same with me too. Has he since called you Andrea?"

"Ye... yes," I stammered.

Zoe smiled, "You'll find that he has a reason for everything he does. You're Andrea. Be Andrea. Trust me, that is all he wants for you."

I finally understood. Master wanted me to be myself. Here I was under the impression I wanted to be a slave to His needs, but what I really am is submissive. In fact, Master never had used the term 'slave.' The realization that He knew I was good enough just as I am turned my desires for Him to love. I love Him. I nodded as I smiled, "I can be me."

Zoe gave a slight chuckle at my expression before turning to that little window. "Hey Jerry, make that engraving Andrea."

When Zoe turned back around, she had another customer so I started browsing again. In a few short minutes, Zoe was finished with her customer and came back over to me, collar in hand.

"Here you go," Zoe handed over the piece of leather with a smile.

I brushed my hand over it, surprised at how soft it felt. My eyes stared at it with reverence as my nose inhaled the beautiful scent. "Thanks," the elation evident in my tone as I went to put it on.

Zoe grabbed my hand, "No!" She then shook her head. "You're supposed to let him do that."

"Oh," I let out a nervous giggle as I tucked the collar in my purse. "I didn't know." I frowned at the thought that Master may never collar me.

Zoe took my reaction as being embarrassed, "Don't worry, Honey. There's no right way or wrong way. It's just being with the right person who understands you; and you, them."

"Thanks," I smiled and headed for the office door. I raised my hand to knock when the door opened. It was Master. The brief glimpse inside revealed a wall of video cameras, including one in the room I was in with Ray.

"I was just coming to get you."

I smiled.

"See you in a couple months, Frankie," Master called back as He wrapped his arm around my waist.

At the hotel, Master tucked me in. He sat on the edge of the bed, seemingly hovering over me. "I apologize about what happened with Ray," He brushed a tendril of hair from my face.

"It's all right," I smiled. "The experience was eye opening. I never knew there was so much involved in this," I paused a second to think of the right descriptive word but then decided to use His, "lifestyle."

"You do have a lovely smile," Master leaned in and kissed me tenderly on my forehead. "I wasn't looking to take on another submissive. I have quite a few all over the country. Most need me to fulfill their desires when I'm in town while the rest of the time they go on with their daily lives or until they find a Master of their own. That is what I wanted for you." He shook his head. "Now I take responsibility."

"Master?"

He leaned in and put His lips to mine. Our first kiss. It was electric. I felt a pulsing stemming from the contact and it coursed through my body and to my very soul.

Master stood and slowly undressed. I couldn't help but smile. He pulled the comforter away from my body. I wanted so much for my form to please Him. He stared. I blushed. He lowered his body atop of mine. I was wet with anticipation. He hovered above me for the briefest of moments. Our eyes locked. Slowly, His hands were feeling my body. He started at my hips and, with a gentle touch, brought them higher. His right hand took hold of my wrists and slowly lifted my arms above my head as He came down and kissed me again. I was lost in the wonderfulness of it. And then I felt the cold steel against my skin and heard the click. When did He grab handcuffs? He had wrapped the chain around the bed post, forcing my arms to stay above my head. He maneuvered himself into position. I could feel my heartbeat through my chest. His cock was at my entrance. I almost came from anticipation. He lowered. I felt His thick shaft slide effortlessly inside. It was wonderful.