My Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master's grin was ear to ear, "It will be my pleasure."

Master and Charlie became a team from then on. He even changed his major from biology to business so he could help Master when he graduated. Charlie absorbed His words of wisdom like a sponge. He experimented on me, following His Father's lead with how He treated Rochelle.

I was face to face with Rochelle. I didn't see the cause, but I did see her eyes closing and her face contorting to the feeling. After a moment her eyes reopened and I saw the lust beginning to build. It was all a reaction to the cracking of the whip against her ass.

We were encased in our own personal floor stocks, the upper stock board locking in our necks and wrists and forcing our bodies to be bent at the waist. Our heads were just inches apart while our fingers could brush against each other. To complete our utter hopelessness, our legs were forced obscenely wide by way of a spreader bar. We were at the mercy of Master and Charlie. It was perfect.

"Did you see how I just did that?" Master's voice was clear and concise as he explained the intricacies of how to use the cat o' nine tails whip. "Trust me, she loves it."

I heard Charlie make a small noise that insinuated he wasn't sure but then heard the crack of the whip which quickly followed in the exhilaration of wonderful painful pleasure of the whip smacking me on my backside. I couldn't help the small moan. Master was right - I loved it. A few more smacks and I was feeling really good.

Then something strange happened. With my next lashing, something triggered inside me. It felt different somehow but that difference sent me into a state of deliriousness. The whip came down again and that feeling struck me with a vengeance. I couldn't help the elongated whimper and I could feel my excitement now flowing down my legs. My cunt was leaking like a sieve. What was going on?

"What are you doing, Charlie?" Master rushed behind me and to his son. "That's not right."

I could hear the smile in Charlie's voice, "I know Andrea."

Whack.

I wailed. I couldn't help it as I came. And I didn't cum in the small spurts as I normally do when I am being spanked and whipped. Usually the pain just loosens me up, a precursor to the main attraction to me being fucked but this time, Holy Shit - I came as if I were a geyser.

Master made a sound. In my state of euphoria, I couldn't make out what it was - a word, a sentence, or just a random noise - but the gist of it was that he was impressed.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" Charlie's voice was stern.

Whack.

My eyes went wide and staring right back at me was Rochelle. She had this little half smile as she looked at me before her eyes went wide and the echo of Master's whip resonated in the air. And then I was brought back as Charlie whipped me in his special way. But this time, I had to hold back. I tightened my resolve. I had to for Charlie. I was no stranger to having hold my cum - it is one of Master's favorite games - but he had never built me up with just a single strike like Charlie was doing. And Charlie wasn't done.

I was going insane. With each subsequent blow, my body was turning into nothing but a quivering pile of lust. Everything became a blur. Master, Rochelle, my surroundings - everything dissolved into nothing as my entire focus was on not cumming. It had to be.

With my attention so concentrated, my body reacted on its own. After every lashing, my ass jerked back toward Charlie hoping, preying, presenting; eagerly anticipating the next blow. My hands lurched into the confines of the stock and head kept twisting and turning unable to make heads or tails of anything. It was electrifying.

Then there was a pause. I wasn't sure why everything halted, but my hair was sweat matted against my head and I panting. I needed to allow my body to recuperate for a few minutes. I tried to take a breath. I really tried. But as I did, I screamed. Charlie had slammed into me and he wasn't stopping. His cock was dominating me, using my cunt for his pleasure and it was causing me ecstasy. I felt his hands on my body, one on my back and the other wrapped into my hair. He pulled me into every thrust and my cunt soaked his plundering pole. His speed and force was such that my pussy felt constantly filled - but I wasn't allowed to cum.

And then I heard it. It was soft and he was caressing my back in a gentle manner, but Charlie said three magical words, "Cum for me." His cock was embedded deep into my abyss and I complied. I shook. I wailed. I shuddered. I shrieked. And I continued to comply with Charlie's command. Spasm after spasm wracked my body in a constant fit of convulsions. My orgasm was fierce and it wouldn't stop.

I was wheezing, desperately attempting to catch my breath from the most powerful orgasm imaginable, the greatest sex of my life. As Charlie released my limp body, he took care to ensure I didn't just collapse to the floor. He lifted me into his arms, carrying me as if I were a princess. I was aware that Charlie unloaded a torrent of his cum in me, it hardening as it leaked down my thigh. I was thrilled my body was able to please him like that and I gave a soft smile.

Charlie seemed so confident now. He cradled me tightly until he gently laid me in the bathtub. The water was the perfect temperature as it filled around me. He took the loofa, mixed it with the lavender body wash, and petted my body. Every stroke was light and relaxed me. I knew Rochelle was receiving the same treatment in the master bedroom's en suite bath.

Afterwards, Charlie patted me dry and carried me to bed. I slept soundly with an ever present smile etched to my face.

Charlie came a long way since our first time together. He was a great lover and our souls seemed to unite as he brought me to sheer bliss every time.

Then something truly wonderful and scary occurred. Master was right when He had said I needed to experience others. I started falling for Charlie. I saw him in a new light. We were never really able to talk before, but our involvement together in the lifestyle, our learning together, was magnetizing. We spent hours now discussing, not only the intricacies of how I liked to be punished, but also inconsequential nothings. He was handsome, smart, funny, and even took care of my sexual needs better than Master. I didn't know what to do. How do I approach the one person who showed me all I wanted to be?

"Andrea!" Master's voice was oozing with anger.

I wasn't sure what I had done, but I knew from His tone I was in for some serious punishment. I hustled from Rochelle's side in the kitchen and darted as fast as I could to His office. He was standing in front of His desk. I came forward and went to kneel in front of Master.

"Don't bother!" Master seethed. "I want that collar off as well."

I gazed into His eyes. He was serious. I started to cry, "But Master, what did I do? Tell me what I've done and I won't do it again. Please..."

"I said give me your collar!"

Master was rejecting me. I didn't understand why and He wasn't telling me. I felt so lost. My hands shakily went to the clasp in the back. My sobs were uncontrollable as I handed it to Him.

"I can't believe that you begged me to take you as a submissive and you did this to me. Charlie, get in here."

I turned and Charlie was already in the room. He kept moving until he stood right next to his Father, "Yes Dad?"

"What would you do if your submissive betrayed you?"

Betrayed? How did I betray Master?

"I would let her go, Dad."

"And that's what I'm doing." Master shook His head as He handed my collar to Charlie. "Look at her, she don't even know to kneel in front of her new Master." He then walked passed me, bumping my arm with a smile in the process.

It took me a second to realize what was happening, but when I did, the largest smile appeared. "Oh," I exasperated as I quickly took position in front of Charlie.

Charlie put his hand to my chin and raised it so our eyes locked. "Andrea, I know how you feel about me and I hope this proves how I feel about you." He wrapped my collar around my neck and with the fastening of the buckle, I was owned by the man I loved - my new Master. "I love you."

"I love you, Master." I felt my eyes welling up, this time from pure joy.

I had once thought I was the Beauty and Mr. Anderson was the Beast. But that wasn't true. The lifestyle I adored wasn't cruel or evil as the Beast was originally portrayed. So how could Mr. Anderson be the Beast? My point of view portrayed him as such but I was wrong. I had also thought Mr. Anderson was a King in this world. In a sense, this was true. He owned an extensive amount of property and he showed compassion to all who entered his doors, even going as far as roughing up the underlings like Ray if they stepped out of line. But I couldn't be Queen; that was Rochelle's position.

But he did have a Prince. And with our marriage, I became a Princess.

My life became a fairytale and we all lived happily ever after.