My Fallen Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"I hated you that day Caleb." She turned then, wincing at the pain between her thighs, and the dull and empty ache in her belly as she moved closer into the darkness towards him. "I hated you, because I helped you, and you left me with him." Her voice broke, the sob catching in her throat as he looked up at her in horror.

"Oh fuck Ariana, the bathroom?" Caleb jumped up, cradling Ari against him as he kissed the top of her head. "John told everyone you had dragged him in there to suck him off. Fuck Ari, my blood boiled then, I was sure you had interrupted that fight to save him."

Caleb felt her small hands under his coat, against the heat of his back, pulling him closer.

"I am sorry Ari. I wanted to punish you, for me not being able to move on."

"Finish this Caleb. Please." Ari looked up at him. The man she had loved from afar for years was back in his right mind, and punishing himself for her sister's wicked lies.

"Kiss me."

Caleb's heart skipped a beat as she said those words; words he had been desperate to hear from her lips for years; as he leant down to her sweet face and kissed her rosebud lips. His tongue swept gentle over them, a tender caress to the wound her sister had made upon her, as she tentatively reached out her tongue to his own.

"Caleb, please." Ariana begged, she had waited so long for this moment, dreamed of being in his arms, of his tongue dancing with her own; of him taking her. The ache in her belly was relentless now, demanding satisfaction from him.

Their kiss became heated as she pulled his leather jacket from him, letting it drop to the floor as he lifted the white lace shirt over her head, dropping it to lie with his jacket.

Caleb nearly came.

Standing before him, nude, she looked like some innocent pixie. Her short hair and slight body, every inch an alabaster white, her small perk breasts with dusky pink nipples caused his cock to strain once more. Even the signs of his earlier abuse called to him, his finger marks on her hips, and the glistening wetness from her folds, evident beneath her waxed mound.

Shrugging from his boots, jeans and shirt, Caleb smoothed his leather coat out on the floor, lowering Ari down into its warmth. He shuddered as he took one begging nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue over the sensitised flesh as she arched her back to him.

"Please!" Her aching plea was his undoing. He meant to be slow, apologising with every gentle touch for his actions, actions which should not be forgiven.

Settling quickly between her thighs, Caleb lifted her glorious legs up and around his waist before sinking into her with one hard thrust; swallowing her slight cry of pain with his mouth. Caleb savoured the feel of her. Hot and wet, her tightness swallowing him in its velvet grip as he fought the urge to come there and then. Moving his hand between them, he rubbed her arousal over her clit, dying as her shivers rippled around his throbbing shaft as she relaxed beneath him.

Caleb stared down in awe as her passion played across her innocent face, each gentle thrust encouraging a gasp from her sweet mouth, raising her higher and higher.

Oh god! Ari thought, as she felt him so deep inside her. She gasped as she felt her wetness grow, the silky feel of it coating him as he drove back into her again and again, was almost more than her body could handle; yet she still wanted more, she needed the ache sated. Ariana drove her heels harder into his taut arse, begging him, urging him on; urging him faster, harder.

Caleb moaned above her, angling her hips with one arm under her pelvis as he sank deeper, faster; the tip of his cock bottoming out in her tight depths. Caleb kissed her neck, sucking, licking at the warm, fragrant skin there, feeling the fluttering of her pulse, hearing her moans as if they echoed his own as he felt his release poised in his shaft; his balls tightening.

Cursing, he drove deeper, harder, the sounds of their wet flesh connecting, echoed around the room; her moans loud as he captured them in his mouth; he felt Ariana grow impossibly tight around him, her shudders matching the muted scream she emitted was too much for Caleb. Driving hard, shorted strokes deep with her, her pussy milked him and Caleb moaned loudly in sheer ecstasy as he came in hot bursts inside her. Her silken heat caressing him as he shuddered his release; collapsing onto her body as she cradled him with her arms and legs.

"I love you Ariana." Caleb whispered against her neck. "I always have."

"I love you too."

Ariana smiled at her lover, sweeping his black hair back from his eyes as she felt the delicious heat of his body against her.

Hearing the scrape of the trolley at the door, Ariana and Caleb stiffened.

"Shit!!" Caleb jumped, wincing as he had still been buried deep within Ari. "Come on." He whispered, taking her hand as he grabbed their clothes, wrapping her in his knee length leather jacket. "Is there another way out?" He asked, hearing the maintenance guy jangling his keys, cursing about having too many fucking keys.

"Yeah, through here, and back onto the platform," Ari whispered, "...hang on though."

"What?" Caleb questioned -- keeping an eye on the door as he pulled on his clothes. Caleb watched as Ariana placed her key card in Celine's hands, along with the money box from the small desk. The room already looked destroyed from when Ari had been thrown across the floor by Celine; it would look perfect. It would look although Celine tripped while steeling the money.

"Come on!" Ari smiled as they turned the corner just as the old Maintenance man found the right key, and found Celine.

*****************************

"Ariana, sweetheart, it's Dad. Um, listen Ari, Celine was involved in an incident at St Enocs today, police say she was steeling from the maintenance office. She used your key, so I expect the police may come round to talk to you. Celine is claiming she remembers nothing; and the Police are saying that the cameras were all out too, so nothing was picked up. Um, will talk to you later then sweetie. Love you Ariana."

Ari listened to the message her father had left on her machine, and smiled. Snuggling into the arms of her own personal fallen angel, she could not help but laugh.

"What is all the hilarity?" Caleb asked, groggy from his sleep.

"Celine." Ari smiled at the scowl on his face. "She remembers nothing, the camera were out too, so if she does remember, there is still nothing that puts us there."

"She is finally getting what's been coming to her then." Caleb stirred, pressing his knee between her thighs. "And so will you my sweet Ari."

Ariana groaned as he thrust up into her from behind, and smiled once more.

She finally had her Caleb, her fallen angel. Her love.

12