All Comments on 'My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 15'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
terminate your teacher

Don't know where or who was your English teacher but go back and terminate their employment for being failure to properly instruct you. Your constant use of this construct isn't good grammer:

"She went said,

"That all was to be done."

Remove the blank line and make a single one line sentence; the same happens for paragrahs ending in this manner is confusing. Grade school kids don't make this kind of poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
proper english

Dear anonymous,

I suggest to go back to your English teacher, who will tell you that grammar is spelled with two a's. I'm no specialist in English, but I know also that "she went said" is all but proper English.

Yours truly,

Jozef Weyn

websters_matewebsters_mateabout 14 years ago
Screw the English Teacher Comments

Who were those last two comments, frustrated English teachers. Good stories and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FINALLY

At last after 15 chapters we're finally getting somewhere. As far as the teachers go - if your story was hot and erotic and worth a big red H rating people wouldn't be so critical of your sloppy writing.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Is this the end or the beginning of the real story?

They finally got it going with the heart in the right place. Good story keep going.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Keep up the great work

I love this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damned fag !!

"1*" !

midnighteddiemidnighteddiealmost 8 years ago
Family nudist

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I took my semi open minded mother to a nidist colony--after she found out that I am shaved from the neck down. At first she gave me the lecture that hair grows thicker and the body needs all that hair. She asked to see me nude to check if my skin is ok, and I told her only on the condition that we go together at the nudist colony-- totally naked and no backing out. We went, and she was fascinated: for the first time she say a smooth nudist, me, and also a few uncut dicks. Mother and I gave each other massages, and it really drew us closer. A month later, mother employed me to shave her lifelong hairy bush. Smoothness and nudism do go together, expecially with an awesome mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Super hot story. Loved it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous