All Comments on 'My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 19'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
freak54freak54about 14 years ago
WOW

That latest chapter was great love that tracey is a domme would love to hear more.

rock060752rock060752about 14 years ago
What happened next?

Much more to tell. You've only covered part of opening night. What kind of activities are scheduled for the next day; volleyball, a sexual relay race in the pool, wheel barrow races on the beach?

You have only yourself and your writing to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
should have had

YOu should have had Dave fuck his daughter. After all, he supposed to make his guest happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

With 19 chapters I was afraid it would be boring - hell no - needs at least 19 more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE MORE!!

WE NEED MORE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Great series

In this one Tracy went off the deep end surely someone who is employed at such a place would be able to read people better, and control them selves. That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen and the familys been through enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more more more....its an amazing story, and needs to continue

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Will there be more?

Is there more to cum in this naughty story of a fun freewheeling family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Great writing and a fun story, makes me want to make reservations for my wide and I at Live Oak Resort here in TX.

centauri4centauri4about 12 years ago
Nudism is not that, but also does not ignore sexuality

The story is fine as erotic fiction and I suppose there are Hedonist clubs and resorts across the country and around the world, but a nudist resort is simply (and truly) only a place where clothing is set aside; not an erotic free-for-all.

I had to add a comment to this effect so readers do not get the wrong impression of Nudists or the Nudist lifestyle. As someone actively interested in and will to participate in actual clothing-free living, I feel it is important to share with reader's that Nudism is about having a "measure of freedom" regarding clothing, but that it does not set aside all conventions of society in order to achieve this goal. We still respect other individual rights to privacy, modesty and traditional social-sexual values, but simply feel clothing is not as necessary to everyday living as is traditionally taught.

Once a person has done a few things nude and felt the breeze and sunshine on their entire body, as well as had an opportunity to perspire and cool themselves as our bodies were designed (or evolved), it becomes more difficult to deny the fact that nudity feels good and need not lead to other temptations.

johncaboosejohncabooseabout 11 years ago
want more chapters

I have read all 19 chapters and hope to see more. It is a geat story and I enjoyed all of it. What a great way to live. I wish I could live that way.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Illiterate garbage !

Mindless and talentless ! "1*".

sober71sober71about 10 years ago
rock hard

Loved all 19 can't wait for more pleeease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My family's nudist colony

Gr8t series more gay and les action especially in the Monroe family. Less or no Tracey action in the barn and bondage

taniwha60taniwha60almost 9 years ago
More Plese continue!

I feel like some of my best friends have decided to move acros the counrty. Your characters are "fun to be around."

I just ran across your delightful "Family Nudist Colony" series this week (July, 2015) and read through it in one sitting. Now I will begin on some of your more recent stories.

Only one, somewhat negative. comment. I fully support the comments of Centauri4.

The vast majority of the nudist resorts; clothing-optional beaches; and European FKK beaches and resorts I am personally acquainted with are very "Family Friendly"

There are some rather confused and hurtful popular ideas about the whole Nudist/Naturist philosophy.

I have been to American and Canadian Naturist resorts" here in the Pacific NW (or, "West Coast" to my friends in BC. I have been to "Clothing Optional" beaches, as well (a,k,a, 'Free Beaches")-- and to FKK beaches on the North Sea German island of Sylt. And except for being "Teppischfrei" (Textile Free, as the Germans call them) families, singles and couples of all ages, shapes, and sizes are found there. In all the years I have been visiting these delightful places, I can recall only once seeing a "full on" erection. However, there were a lot of men (myself included) walking about with a towel conveniently draped over an arm-- as an emergency "on the spot" sunbathing platform--just in case something arises.

Now-to be fair to you, the name of your resort does contain the term Hedonism, which does suggest your resort is far more along the more "naughty" Jamaican Club Hedonism II path, than your regular nudist resort. (And I fully support the need for such places.)

But, I just would hope you might clearly draw a more definite line in your much anticipated continuation of these episodes--and PLEEEESE continue!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Just more - and soon please !

Great story, just read all 19 chapters this evening, loved it !

You could try a last night of the first week 'Beach BBQ' for all staff and all guests and where anything goes with full participation required from all, no exceptions.

Or a blindfold orgy, or sex in the dark - so no one knows who they are with.

Or a fancy dress, with the emphasis on 'fancy' rather than 'dress'.

Or perhaps a sex Olympics, both individual and team events. The wheelbarrow race could be fun !

I'm not bothered which, or even none of these, but please do write more !

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
I would like to have seen this story continued

This is a great idea for a story. I know some nudists are slightly concerned about the image but the way the camp was set up initially more or less follows the naturist philosophy (except for the mandatory nudity). A hedonistic resort is something different. I seriously doubt that the staff in the original set up would get away with some of the extra curricular activities that took place but, hey, this is fantasy so anything could happen. My personal taste does not stretch to the activities controlled by Tracey but, hey, it is a free world and I can live with that if there is plenty else to enjoy. However, it would have been nice to know if Bill & Becca were satisfied with the treatment they received. There is plenty of scope for many more chapters following this story up but, unfortunately, the output from this author seems to have dried up some time ago. If anyone is interested in picking this story then I would bew keen to find out and follow it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Not a bondage fan so did not enjoy the last chapter as well as others.

But it is OK for those that like it. The whole story was good, I love nudist stories as well as incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eas

..story with just one page in most cases.

The first few chapters were slow in getting action, but it didn't matter as they could be read quickly.

Hoping to see more !

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchover 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story so far...

I'm hoping for a continuation of the story. I have enjoyed it. Personally, I don't usually read stories that exceed 5-6 chapters. You might consider combining them so that each is 3-5 pages. That's just my preference though. Thanks for writing this.

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
Quite a series!

Something hot and sexy for everyone (except gay male😩). A stimulating read!

Inthewoods40Inthewoods40almost 7 years ago
More of the family

Wish Bree and Dave would have fucked and him fill her full of cum in there. Even better Dave does all his woman in front of the crowd the sisters trib and eat each other out. Please continue the story it has been very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really HOT!!!

I have really enjoyed this story!!!

You are a really good writer. Keep up the good work:-)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pleasing to read.

I truly enjoyed reading these short chapters and hope continue to continue adding new chapters that his nudist family story.

Can’t wait for the next few chapters to be pubkished.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for the whole family to have a steamy session together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanna see more daughter father and daughter sharing while parents watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want more story. You can’t leave the rest of a great read out. Please finish your story. I am pretty sure I am not alone in saying I am a fan and need more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Compliments to your work. I would suggest one more that chronicles the idea of "wear and tear" on the women. How to turn the tables? The women start using strapons. The family joins around DAve is who BDSM on a table, face down knee to chest. Tracey teaches Bree how to ravage his butt. Dave wears a hood with earplugs so he can't hear the blow by blow description. Mmm.

BruceS1949BruceS19494 months ago

I look forward to reading more of this story. Thanks for editing your story. It makes reading more pleasurable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES