My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey snapped her whip at Becca without hitting her and drove her towards one of the bales. She then yelled, “Bitch, get up on the bale. Now!”

Becca was truly frightened. She screamed and scurried over and quickly sat on the hay.

“Hands up,” Tracey ordered.

Becca raised her shaking hands. Her bare breasts jiggled as they protruded through the opening in her cowboy vest. Her nipples were hard. Tracey put the tip of the whip against Becca’s nipples and outlined her dark aureoles. Then she struck the erect tips of Becca’s boobs with a flick of her wrist. Becca screamed in pain. Her eyes were full of tears and fear.

Bill rose to his knees and said, “Now wait a minute…”

Tracey cut him of quickly and forcibly.

“Silence,” she bellowed. She stunned Bill by striking him forcefully across the chest raising a red welt and a cry of pain.

Tracey reemphasized her control saying,

“No one speaks. No one does anything unless I tell them to.”

Tracey looked around the stall making sure everyone understood her perfectly. Satisfied that they did, Tracey returned her attention to Becca and said,

“Raise your hands.”

Tracey put Becca in handcuffs and then hung the cuffs on a metal hook suspended from a rope. Becca sat erect and afraid on the bale of hay as Tracey pulled the rope and tied it off. Then Tracey took her whip and slid it between Becca’s thighs signaling her to spread her legs. Hesitantly, Becca exposed her sex.

Becca had trimmed the brown pubic hair around her sex. Her thick meaty lips were clearly visible. Becca sobbed as Tracey slowly traced the outline of Becca’s vagina with the whip. Becca froze, fearful that this private area would be roughly treated like her breasts were. Tracey slipped the end of the whip an inch inside Becca’s pussy and swished it around gently.

Suddenly, Tracey spun around and turned her full attention to the men. She placed the tip of her whip on the lips of both men so they could smell and taste Becca. Their flaccid penises began to show some life. However, as soon as the men smiled Tracey turned on them shouting,

“Turn around. Line up side by side.”

Tracey directed them with faint touches from her whip until they were twelve inches apart. She stepped between them and setting her whip aside grabbed both of their penises and said,

“You call yourself men? These are limp sorry excuses for cocks.”

Tracey tossed them away in disgust and stood behind them. She turned to Becca and said,

“Bitch. I hope you prove to be a better sex partner than these two.”

Tracey pulled Becca’s head to her breasts and said, “Suckle.”

Becca nursed on Tracey’s champagne glass tits as if her life depended on it. Tracey groaned, enjoying the sensation, but mostly reveling in the fear she could feel emanating from Becca.

The men, fearful of Tracey’s retribution, dared not look over their shoulders at the women. Tracey grabbed roughly at Becca’s tits. She latched onto her nipples pinching and tugging on them causing Becca to yelp.

Several minutes passed. Suddenly Tracey said, “Enough,” and pulled Becca’s head away from her bosom. Becca’s eyes were wide with alarm as she stared up at her tormentor. Tracey stepped away and untied the rope, allowing Becca’s hands to fall.

Tracey used her whip to push and prod Becca until she was lying on her back on a bale of hay.

“About face, men!” Tracey shouted. When the men didn’t move fast enough to suit her, Tracey rained stinging blows on them. The men scrambled, quickly turning to face Becca.

Tracey then mischievously began running her whip over Becca’s body. Bumps to Becca’s hard nipples and exposed clit generated gasps of terror from Becca. Tracey spun about to the men and menacingly caressed their backs, buttocks and scrotums with the whip while she hummed Beethoven’s 9th symphony.

“I will now determine if you men have any redeeming value.”

“Carl!” Tracey barked. “Eat Becca’s furry snatch.”

Carl leaped into position and buried his head between Becca’s thighs. He licked, munched, sucked and lapped her vagina diligently so as not to raise Tracey’s ire.

Tracey reclined on the other bale and said, “Bill, pleasure my pussy well.”

Bill jumped forward and, with his tongue and lips, devoured her. Tracey laid her whip across Bill’s back and periodically snapped it down on him to reward him for good efforts and to punish him when she determined his efforts were lacking.

Becca had trouble enjoying Carl’s efforts and her pussy was dry. She was on guard awaiting another violent outburst from Tracey. However, as the minutes passed and she heard Tracey moaning and sighing, obviously appreciating Bill’s efforts, Becca got in the mood. Her sex flooded with heat and moisture. Her body flooded with pleasure.

The men too had the same confidence issue as Becca, as time went by and 5 minutes of cunnilingus turned into 10, their guard fell and they grew firmly erect as they savored their new sexual partners.

^^^

The cabin was filled with the scent of women in heat. Bree and Phyllis, their pussies creaming, could feel trickles of their feminine fluid running down their legs. Phil said,

“Ladies, it appears everyone is ready for the next stage. Please stand by the bed.”

Phil took his time taking turns kissing each woman passionately while lovingly caressing her breasts, ass and dipping into her wet vagina. He then positioned each woman facing the bed and had her bend over. As they supported their weight on their elbows on the bed, he caressed their haunches and licked their pussies. Phil, like Phyllis had done earlier, hummed into their sex. The vibrations he generated were pleasurable. As he pleasured Bree a sound like “mmm udder” was heard and when he sank his mouth against Phyllis’ sex Dave thought he heard a sound like “his tore”.

The ladies found Phil’s efforts stimulating. Dave sat back and looked at the beautiful women. Their breasts seemed fuller stretching down towards the bed, nipples completely erect. The heads of the women lolled from side-to-side as they concentrated on the attention being paid to their pussies. Dave had an excellent view of each woman’s ass as Phil was pleasuring the other. Each woman had a ripe, firm butt. Their legs were spread fully displaying their gaping, wet, glistening sexes. Slender legs and toned thighs completed the erotic picture.

Phil stood and sunk his firm meat into Phyllis and then, moments later, into Bree. He was gentle, but determined to drive his erection to the hilt into each woman. He bucked into them sharply forcing each woman up onto her toes. Once in her, he stood still basking in her warmth and wetness. After tasting and testing each woman, Phil pulled out and said, “Dave please join me. Fuck Phyllis while I fuck Bree.”

The two men positioned themselves behind the beautiful ladies and slowly, methodically stroked in and out of the treasures in front of them. Dave matched Phil’s rhythm. The women gasped and sighed with pleasure. Dave’s sense of alarm was gone. He enjoyed Phyllis and could tell by the sounds Bree was producing that she was in no danger as she moaned and rocked back appreciatively into Phil’s hardness.

After many joyous minutes, Phil pulled out of Bree, his dick coated with her wetness and asked,

“Dave, please go sit in that upholstered chair. And Bree sit on his lap with your arm around his neck. Phyllis and I want you to watch us as we reach our climax.”

Phyllis said, “Phil, don’t you agree, Dave’s hair is exactly the same shade as your dear departed father.” Phil nodded and they kissed.

Dave and Bree went to the chair. Dave supported his daughter with an arm around her back and one under her knees. Bree curled up against his chest.

Phyllis rolled over onto her back and smiled at Bree and Dave. She then reached out to her lover and invited Phil to mount her. Phil and Phyllis kissed and made love in the missionary position under the watchful eyes of Bree and Dave. It was such a lovely and loving sight Dave wondered why he was so apprehensive earlier.

As Phil and Phyllis rocked each other, their passion built, their breathing and speed increased. Soon she was moaning and he was sweating. Their love making turned into rutting and then fucking. She huffed and puffed and climaxed calling out, “Oh brother.”

Phil drove hard into her and came with an exclamation of, “Oh sister dearest.”

The siblings spasmed and sunk into one another. Exhausted, pleasured, sweating, spent, they lay entwined with each other.

Dave and Bree stared with open mouths at the pair, the words still echoing in their minds, “Brother! Sister?”

After Phil recovered from his climax and kissed his sister full on the mouth, he said,

“Dave, Bree thank you for joining us. If you two want a measure of satisfaction, you may have the bed. Phyllis and I would enjoy watching.”

“Uh…ahhh, thanks,” Dave stammered, “We’re good. If you could just get the door, we’ll bid you good Night.”

Dave stood with Bree still in his arms and carried her from the cabin.

When they were out of hearing range from the cabin, Bree asked,

“Did we just witness a brother and sister having sex?”

Dave put Bree on the ground and nodded saying,

“I think we played a bigger part tonight then just watching. You have the neck, shoulders and butt of their mother and I have the hair of their father. I think we were stand-ins for their parents.”

“Yea. They hummed “otter” for father? And “Mmm utter” for Mother”.”

Bree paused taking it all in and then added, “Well, Dad, that proves it, we are no longer the kinkiest family on the block!”

^^^

“Enough!” Tracey shouted and, with a few strokes of her whip, she drove Bill away from her. Then Tracey applied the switch to Carl’s ass saying, “Step away from that slut.”

Tracey bent over and stared at Becca’s sex. She reached out with her tongue and tasted the hot wench. Straightening up she went to the wall and got two lengths of rope. She tossed them to the men and said, “Tie one end around her ankles and the other to a rail post. Spread her legs apart.”

While the men did as they were told, Tracey grabbed the rope that had the hook attached to the handcuffs. She pulled it taut bringing Becca’s arms over her head. Soon Becca was stretched in three directions. Her feelings of complete exposure and utter vulnerability returned.

Tracey waved her whip and drove the men into a corner of the stall and warned them, “Stay there you dogs.”

Tracey then turned to helpless Becca and smiled confidently, “Now I have you my pretty.”

Tracey stroked Becca’s body with her hand. She ran a hand along each leg, cupping her sex when she reached the apex. She reached out to Becca’s heaving bosom and caressed her mounds and nipples. Becca pleaded, “Please don’t hurt me…”

Tracey slammed the whip down on her own leather covered leg making a tremendous noise as she said, “Quiet. I’ll do as I please. Stop your sniveling.”

Tracey walked to Becca’s head, paused, and then stepped forward positioning her crotch over Becca’s mouth as she ordered, “Lick me.”

“I don’t do women…”

Tracey drowned out the rest of Becca’s sentence by shoving her twat into Becca’s churning mouth. Tracey placed her whip on Becca’s chest running it from side to side, from nipple to nipple.

“The smart move would be to thrill me.”

Becca gagged on Tracey’s acrid flavor. However, recognizing her powerlessness, Becca started licking, digging, sucking, flicking. She did anything and everything she could think of to satisfy the dominatrix. Becca was overwhelmed with the scent and quantity of Tracey’s fluid. All she could do was gulp it down. Minutes went by, and then Tracey ordered, “Bill step forward and shove that excuse you call a dick into this woman.”

Bill hurried forward and fed his cock into his wife. After a couple of rapid strokes, Tracey said, “Back away Bill. Carl take his place.”

Carl and Bill switched places and Carl began fucking Bill’s wife. Tracey lashed out and hit Carl saying, “Faster. Faster.”

Tracey turned to Bill and said, “Look at the face of your wife. See how much better he is at satisfying your slut. Go sit on the other bale of hay.

Bill scurried into place. Tracey smashed Carl across the back drawing an angry cry and said, “Yes be angry Carl. I want you mad. Take out that anger on this poor defenseless woman. Fuck her harder, rougher, wilder or I’ll turn my whip loose on you.”

Carl was enraged and he did direct his fury towards Becca. Soon Becca was grunting in response to the fierce fucking Carl was delivering. Satisfied with their coupling, Tracey turned to Bill and said,

“Prepare to be mounted. You better fuck me with the same reckless abandon Carl is showing your wife or so help me God…”

Tracey quickly straddled Bill, grabbed his pecker and impaled herself on his hard cock. She rode him mercilessly.

The stable was filled with the fumes, cries and sight of animalistic intercourse. Becca gasped and moaned and then came hard. Carl didn’t pause or even slow down, he drove her to multiple orgasms as he sought and found his own release. After two pumps into her pussy, Carl pulled his spurting dick out and with contempt sprayed Becca’s body with his cum.

Tracey found satisfaction on Bill’s stout cock. She came quickly because she was so fired up with the heady endorphin rush she had been feeling from controlling these three people. Bill came too, partly from friction and partly from a sense of accomplishment that he had made this tough bitch spasm and cum hard on his prick.

12