My Fantasy Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a separate person assigned to the lounge so you will have to start a new tab, but I can give her your order and have her take it to you over there."

I scanned the check our waitress brought, then laid my gold American Express card on it. The proliferation of gold, platinum, titanium and what-have-you credit cards had not yet started in 1975 so a gold American Express card always got the attention of workers in motels and restaurants. It "said" the bearer was an experienced user of such services, and usually resulted in really good service. Of course this doesn't apply on the first visit to a restaurant because the server doesn't see your card until the end of the meal. But we had received really good service and I tipped her accordingly.

THE COCKTAIL LOUNGE

By the time Melissa and I had finished our dinners and made our way to the lounge area the four man combo was well into its second set. The bandstand was behind the small dance floor. The seating was tiered which permitted all the customers to see the dance floor and the band at all times. I had not seen such a layout before at a motel lounge but it really made sense. There was no bar at the lounge. We sat at a table on the third tier and the cocktail waitress was right behind us with our drinks. I looked closely at Melissa and then at the band members but if she had had any kind of a relationship with any of them it certainly was not apparent.

The lounge was not very crowded, perhaps six of the tables were occupied. There were a couple of tables with some ladies and the rest were occupied by men, probably business travelers like me. There were only six people on the dance floor and four of them were girls dancing with each other to the rock tunes being played. We sat and listened while we drank our drinks. Before long I noticed Melissa had crossed her legs when she sat and was now swinging her leg in time to the music. The set ended and some recorded background music was piped through the sound system. We finished our drinks and I ordered another round which arrived just before the live music began again.

Melissa was definitely the best looking girl there, and it was obvious to me that she would really like to dance. By the time the group was into the second song of their set, I began to think that if I didn't ask her to dance one of the other guys there would. I had seen it before! A lot of the lounge lizards were not shy about asking a woman to dance, even if it was obvious she was with someone. I hadn't had enough to drink to feel loose enough to want to dance but I felt like I had to do it.

"Melissa, I am a terrible dancer, but if you don't mind being embarrassed by how poor your partner dances I would like to dance with you." She got up immediately and almost smiled. When we got to the dance floor we were one of just three pairs so there was no hiding. I soon displayed my exceptionally poor technique, at times out of step with the music, at other times changing the speed of my foot movements, and feeling very uncomfortable.

But Melissa was amazing. I was sure she could do a lot of fancy steps but she didn't. Every time I changed beats or went out of step she moved right with me, making it look natural and making us look like we were truly partners, rather than like two individuals doing their own things the way it often looked with dancing to rock music. Midway through the second tune I shucked my coat and tie. I still felt a bit uncomfortable and I knew my dancing was really poor but I was beginning to enjoy myself. At one point she leaned in toward me and told me I was doing fine and she had danced with lots worse dancers than I was. I'm sure that was meant to make me feel better, but it didn't.

After about four fast songs the band switched to a slow song. As I put my arms out for her, I told Melissa "I'm not very good at slow dancing either but at least I get to hold you." I put my right hand around her waist and extended my left arm, taking hold of her right hand. After just a few steps I bent my left elbow, raising our hands to shoulder height and then I soon moved her hand to my shoulder and put my left hand around her slim body midway up her back. We danced for a while in this position, then she hooked her hands together behind my neck and moved in close to me. I soon had an erection!

The band played slow music for the remainder of the set and Melissa and I stayed on the floor the entire time. I had never in my whole life felt so comfortable dancing with someone, not even with Joan, who even though she had that dancing gene that all females seem to have, was not a good enough dancer to make me look good. Melissa was! One of the things I noticed was that, because she was significantly shorter than I was, I could maneuver us so as to avoid bumping into other dancers, something I couldn't do with Joan. And of course, all this time I was caressing her, enjoying the feel of her body against me. I did not try any sexual stuff like dropping my hand to her ass, though I might have been tempted if it wasn't for that humongous bow; that and the fact that the lights were real bright. For her part, she rested her head on my shoulder most of the time, another thing that Joan, being the same height as me, couldn't comfortably do.

When the set ended we returned to our seats and finished our drinks. I asked Melissa if she would like another but she said no, she was ready to go. I took care of the drink tab and we left just as the band was starting their last set of the night.

THE END OF THE DATE

Out in the lobby I retrieved my coat and helped Melissa put hers on. She left the three buttons undone as we left the building, and I had my coat draped over my arm. I felt like Melissa had had a good time even though she never actually smiled. She came close a couple of times but no real smile.Perhaps she doesn't smile outwardly. After all, I don't have a wide smile either, just a slight curling up of the lips. Perhaps she's just cautious, and a little apprehensive about what comes next. She might be concerned that I'm going to head back to my motel rather than taking her home.That thought had never crossed my mind but I did want to kiss her! But I still felt unsure of myself, very insecure.

As I opened the passenger side door I tossed my coat on the back seat, then swiveled the seat out .

Melissa sat down and I swiveled the seat back in. I took the seat belt and reached across her body, fastening it myself rather than giving it to her to fasten. This put my face just a couple of inches from hers. I wanted so badly to close that small gap but I couldn't bring myself to do it. At thirty-eight I had less confidence than a typical fifteen year old.

As I got into the car I glanced over at Melissa. What a difference from the way she sat on the earlier trip! Her coat was completely open, she was sitting slightly angled toward the driver's side with her legs together and her knees against the center console, and her hands were clasped together in her lap which brought the hem of her dress all the way up her thighs. Her eyes were partially closed into thin slits, a look that was either bedroom eyes or indicated she had too much to drink.

The parking lot had emptied out enough that I could pull straight out. With my foot on the brake I moved the shifter to drive, then let my hand continue until it was on her left thigh. She neither moved nor opened her eyes wider. I caressed her thigh, moving up about 3 or 4 inches, then back down, then up again. "You sure do have nice legs." "Ummm, thank you."

Oh, how I wanted to kiss her and, from the expression on her face and the relaxed posture of her body, I was virtually sure she would welcome my kiss warmly. And yet I could not bring myself to do it. Finally, I lifted my foot from the brake and the car started forward, my hand still caressing Melissa's leg.

We spoke very little on the trip to her house. I turned on the car radio to some soft music at a low volume. I moved my hand off Melissa's thigh whenever a required driving maneuver made that prudent but I moved it back when we were just going straight down the road. There was very little traffic so I kept my hand on her thigh for most of the trip.

I racked my brain trying to think of what to say as a lead into a goodnight kiss. As I pulled up and parked in front of her house I still didn't know what I was going to say or do.

I went around the car, opened her door, and rotated her seat for the last time. Melissa got out and immediately started up the steps to her porch. When she got near the door she turned and faced me. "Thank you so much, Bob. This is the best date I've ever had!"

Wow! What a nice thing to say even if it isn't actually true. In any case it is certainly an invitation for a good goodnight kiss. I don't have to say anything; just move in and kiss her!

I did – and what a kiss! Of course, with my limited dating history I hadn't kissed very many girls. There was Maryann, the fourteen year old who thought I was too immature, there were a couple where I got a goodnight kiss, all of which were very forgettable, and there was Joan, the only one with whom I had shared any hot kisses.

I puckered up as I always did but I'm not sure Melissa puckered up at all. Those large lips of hers were open slightly and when I made contact they enveloped me. They were so soft it was like kissing a pillow, only a pillow that was constantly moving, massaging my lips softly. I extended my tongue toward her mouth and met hers at the juncture of our lips. I had french-kissed Joan of course, but Joan did not give open mouth kisses until she was already somewhat excited sexually so I was not accustomed to such a warm reception on a first kiss. Our tongues played together, in her mouth, in my mouth, and at the midpoint. The kiss continued on and Melissa made no move to end it. At some point I repositioned my arms, which had been around her waist on the outside of her unbuttoned coat to inside the coat so I could pull her closer. She had her arms around my neck with one hand on the back of my head caressing my hair.

The kiss continued. Eventually I began to feel self-conscious. I wasn't concerned that her parents were looking out the window. Rather, with the porch light on, I was aware that one of the neighbors would see us if they happened to look out their window and, even though Melissa was a grown woman, it just wouldn't look good. But the kiss was so enjoyable I wanted it to continue. And still Melissa made no sign that she wanted to end it.

Finally, I broke the kiss. Melissa immediately reached her hand behind her to turn the doorknob, and backed up through the door while softly telling me good night. I did not have a timer but I'm sure that kiss lasted over five minutes. Even today I remember it as the best kiss I ever had!

As I drove back to the motel my mind was in a whirl. I thought about different parts of our date. At the start she was as uptight as I was, maybe more. I was probably like no one she had been with before. I was definitely older, probably more educated and sophisticated too. I think my suggesting we both get steak is what started to make her more comfortable. After that I should have picked up on things she said and her mannerisms which I should have known meant she was enjoying herself. Then there was that kiss. I spent a lot of time remembering that kiss. I couldn't wait to kiss her again – and more. I thought to myself, I'm going to get to fuck this girl!

I do not use foul language in my speech, but I sometimes think in four-letter words.

Needless to say, I masturbated before going to sleep.

THE DAY AFTER

I checked out of my motel the next morning and went to the office, arriving about ten minutes after the workday began, the same as always. When I got to my desk I took off my suit jacket and turned toward Melissa as I draped it over the back of my chair. When our eyes met, she smiled – no, that's not correct- she put on the biggest open-mouth all-teeth-showing grin you can imagine. It was a cross between that fantastic smile by Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman and Dennis Quaid's shit-eating grin in just about every movie he ever made.

I couldn't believe it. I hadn't detected any smile during our date, but now she was absolutely beside herself with joy. I smiled back at her, then glanced at Miss Nosy. I was not sure if she could see Melissa's face from her desk but she was sure looking in our direction and I felt she already knew something was up between Melissa and me.

The first time Melissa came out of her office I saw she was wearing a dress, not the same one she wore on our date but one that was very similar. It was made of a soft material with pastel shades, a full skirt about the same length, and a top that covered her right up to the neck. It had a belt of the same material at the waist but it wasn't nearly as wide as the one on the dress she wore on our date, and it had a small bow in the front. There were two horizontal rows of ruffles across the bodice and a different sleeve treatment, but it still looked like a going-to-church look for a teenager.

As she walked around the room doing her job she smiled at everyone. She even talked with the CSRs when she stopped at their desks. What a change this was from her demeanor and behavior of the past two days. Everyone noticed it and it soon became apparent that they appreciated the new Melissa. They all smiled and joked with her.

I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I was proud that I was responsible for the monumental change in her, but on the other hand I was concerned about the employees becoming aware that I was seeing Melissa outside the office. My company had a strict rule prohibiting us from dating client employees(one that a lot of the consultants ignored), and of course my being married made it even worse.

But Melissa's smile was captivating. She was now sitting upright at her desk, not bent over like before, and whenever our eyes met she broke out into that open mouth smile. I really had to see her again as soon as possible.

Normally on Thursday I would call my secretary and ask her to make my reservations for the following week. Then on Friday, one of the office personnel would go pick up our tickets from Eastern and Delta Air Lines, both of which had offices in the same building as us. The tickets would be on our desks by Friday afternoon. But this time I decided to do it myself. Referring to my pocket airline schedule I found a flight from Atlanta to Williamsport, Pa on Monday afternoon. By going to Williamsport and then driving south instead of to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton I could be at Melissa's house before 8pm.

I called her and told her my plan, and said I would be hungry and asked if she would take me to a local pizzeria, telling her that you couldn't get good pizza in Atlanta. This was true, although there was one place near our office run by a transplant from New York City that did pretty well. But even he admitted he couldn't quite match the New York pizza. She said she would. I made my flight reservations, then called Avis to reserve a car at Williamsport. I told them I did not need a larger car than usual but I needed one with bench seats as I would have six people in it for a short period of time. I know; this was devious but I wanted to make sure I could get close to Melissa in the car because I just couldn't wait to kiss her again.

I spoke briefly with Melissa after the mob left at noon to confirm I would see her Monday evening and I would also be here until Thursday again. As I always did on "getaway day" I worked through lunch, then left about 2:30 for my flight back to Atlanta.

12