My Father-in-Law Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven, I love it. I love this house and most of all I love you. If you want a family, I'll be more then happy to make it come true. First I want to finish college though. It is my only real dream. I have planned the last four years of my life for that goal." I told him.

"I know. I respect that decision Arna. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little here. I just can't think of being a part from you. I want you as my wife and the mother of my children, someday. That's all I'm saying."

"I want that too, Steven, I have never known anything as fantastic as this before. You...me...it's so very right and good and wonderful." I said. He pulled me to him and then twirled me around and pulled me to him again. I came up hard against his body.

"Wanna see our bedroom?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Come with me." He smiled and picked me up in his arms and carried me to the only piece of furniture in the whole house, our bed and lay me on it.

Quickly but gently he tore off my clothes. Laying on the bed in only my panties, he ripped off his clothes. Standing before me with only a smile and an erection, he gently parted my legs and placed his mouth over my pussy. He drove his tongue into me, and teased my clit as I moaned in delight at this bold new dimension of lovemaking.

Needles to say, I came quickly and intensely after awhile from the relentless tongue fucking he gave me.

He then mounted me and satiated his own desire. I wished we had all night, but we had to work that night. It was a Friday, we had all weekend to enjoy each other.

I was able to begin college during the fall quarter. At Steven's suggestion I quit my job and went to school full time. He supported me while I went to school. He even gave me his red sports car. He bought a pick-up from his father. It had been a company vehicle that had over 60,000 miles on it.

During this time, Susan and Dale split up. Susan filed for divorce. It seemed that Dale was sleeping with his assistant.

Susan sold the house and moved in with her father for about six months. Once the divorce became final and all of the assetts were split up, Susan bought a condo about three miles from us. She and Kyle spent a lot of time with us.

My life with Steven was sheer bliss. After the first year of college, I decided to major in Engineering. My next year of college would be tough. Lot's of physics, metallurgy, and CAD/CAM classes.

It was on my twentieth birthday when Steven finally proposed to me. He had taken me out to a very nice resturant on a Friday night. He had finally gotten off of the second shift and had assumed many of his father's duties. After all, Steven would eventually inherit the company after his father retired.

As our desserts arrived, he only asked me one question.

"Arna...are you happy living with me?" He asked.

"Yes...of course. I think you know I am." I replied.

After our desserts had been eaten and the bill paid, Steven lingered at our table. I knew that something was up, we usually left afterwards and hurried home.

"Arna...I have something to ask you and I don't want to do it outside or at home. Arna," He took a deep breath and exhaled, "Arna will you be my wife?" He asked. As soon as he asked, he pulled out a small satin covered box, much like the small boxe that my heart shaped pendant came in that he had given me on the night of my high school graduation.

"Arna Sorensen, be my wife and spend the rest of your life at my side. You know that I love you. As I know that you love me. Complete my life and marry me before the end of this summer." Those were his words and they were words that I had longed to hear for quite some time.

"Yes Steven." Was all I could say. I was already crying tears of joy.

Two Months later, on August 28th we were married. For our honeymoon we went to Hawaii for three weeks. We made love as often as our bodies would allow us to. It was the most wonderful time of my life. Up until this point, our love had blossomed. Now it had matured. Susan had bought me a wedding dress similiar to the one that I had admired in the store window on the night that Steven had first consumated or love for one another. It was Steven's father who had given me away at the wedding, and it was Susan who was my maid of honor. It seemed that my whole life was wrapped up in Steven and his family. Indeed, I wanted it no other way.

Steven had shown me that he was willing to make a commitment and I was ready to grant his one wish.

About six months after we had been married, I discussed this with him.

"Honey," I said, "I think it's time that I stop using birth control." Since we had moved in together I had been on the pill.

"What about school?" He asked.

"What about it? I am going to finish school. Becoming a mother shouldn't hinder that in any way. If nothing else I can enroll in E-classes. Half of my school time is spent online now. I only have to go to the campus three times a week as it is now." I explained.

"It's fine with me. You know I want a family." He said.

We had been sitting at the table eating breakfast. It was a lazy Saturday morning. I had just finished my quarterly finals and Christmas break was at hand.

"Arna...I think it's a wonderful time to start a family. I'm 24 and you are 20. Yes." He said and stood behind me. He leaned foreword and kissed my ear.

"Let's get started now." He suggested.

I pushed my plate of food away from me and he picked me up, turned me around and sat me on the table. I reached for his beautiful cock and pulled it out of the shorts he always slept in. As I was doing this, he had somehow managed to open my robe and pull up my night gown. Kissing me deeply, I managed to place his cock into my waiting pussy. I didn't need much foreplay. A suggestion, or a touch from him and I was instantly wet and ready for him.

As his cock buried itself into me, I wrapped my legs around his back and held onto him as we coupled there on the kitchen table with the hope that this would lead us down the path to parenthood.

But the road to parenthood was not that easy for us. Steven had to go to Bolivia for his job. The trip would take three weeks and when he returned he contracted a severe parasitic infection in his urinary tract. He was in the hospital for eight days. By the time I arrived at the hospital to take him home he had lost 40 pounds and was very pale.

I dropped out of school for the remainder of the quarter to tend to him. During this time our sex life suffered greatly. But to me it was more important to get him back on his feet.

By the summer, and our first wedding anniversary, Steven had fully recovered and our sex life was again in full bloom. So much so that we took a nine day and ten night cruise to Alaska. I was certain that I would become pregnant during this time, for there was no lack of trying on our part.

But after six months, I still was not pregnant, and It was Steven who suggested that we go to the doctor's and get checked out. There may be a problem that could be remedied.

"After all, we won't know until we have a doctor look us over." He said at the time.

So we made the appointments and went to the doctor's office, a fertility specialist. It seemed that Steven's urinary infection had scarred the sperm carrying tube. Minor surgery was in order. As for me, I was given a clean bill of health.

Steven postponed the surgery for awhile, at the doctor's suggestion. The doctor wanted Steven's body to heal a little longer. He felt that with medication and time, much of the scar tissue would dissipate. The doctor had reminded us that the body was designed to heal and only as a last option would surgery be recommended.

For the next year Steven took the medication and monthly went in to see the doctor. By this time we had been married for two and a half years and a slight strain on our marriage began, although I failed to recognise it. I was too busy finishing my final year of college.

I was ready to go out into the working world as a mechanical engineer as soon as I graduated. I had been promised a position at the plant where Steven and his father worked. I would be assuming the duties of a shift engineer.

During this period, Susan began spending a lot more time at our house. Kyle was now five years old, and I enjoyed whatever time I could spend with this bright young boy.

"Aunt Arna, you wantta to to the park?" He would ask me; or "Buy me an ice cream cone?" It was always something. I spent many hours in the company of my delightful nephew.

When I finally did graduate from the University of Washington, Steven and his family were there to cheer me on. As a graduation present, his father handed me the keys to a new company vehicle.

"I can't have one of my Engineers driving around in a red sports car. It's unprofessional." He kidded.

The car was a brand new Jeep Cherokee.

That weekend we went out on Steve Senior's boat, the Anna H., and swam, ate, and partied the weekend away.

During this whole time, Steven barely paid me any attention. Now I knew that something was wrong.

"Steven, I think we need to talk." I had found him alone for a moment.

He took my hand and we went into one of the sleeping cabins for privacy.

"Yes Arna?" He asked.

"Steven, is it my imagination or have we grown distant?" I asked him point blank.

"It must be your imagination, I still love you as much as ever." He said. But his words betrayed him. I knew that there was something wrong.

"Honey...we have grown distant. You don't seem interested in our marriage relationship any more. Why?" I asked him.

"Arna...I don't know what to say. Not just yet. Don't worry...there is no one else." He said and left the cabin.

Now I was really frustrated.

Later, as I was sitting alone, Susan came over and sat next to me.

"Why so glum?" She asked me.

I guess I had been moping.

"I'm sorry. This should be a happy time for me. But...there is something very wrong right now and I don't know what it is. Steven...I don't know. The fire just isn't there between Steven and me right now. I don't know what's going on." I turned to my sister-in-law and my very best friend.

"Arna. It isn't you. Believe me. Steven is having a hard time right now. The company has lost a major customer. Dale's family has gone elsewhere for the services that we supplied to them. That bastard has it out for me and my family. Right now daddy and Stevie are looking at laying off employees who have been with the company for many years. It's tough for the both of them." Susan explained to me.

"Why didn't he tell me about it? Why just walk away?" I asked her.

"Perhaps because it doesn't concern you at the moment." Susan said.

During the next two months I did my best to learn the ropes of the company and be the best wife I could. I did learn that the company was indeed having tough times, but then so had the whole shipbuilding industry. We were having a hard time competing against the Norweigian companies who were our major competitors in the field of shipboard cranes.

I was able to land three major contracts after my short apprentice period and that took off much of the edge that Steven hed been going through. After learning that I had landed a $3 million contract, Steven, for one night reverted to his old self. We made love until dawn and then slept the rest of the day away.

But soon things would come to pass that would shake the very foundations of our marriage.

To Be Continued...

12