All Comments on 'My Father's Second Wife Ch. 03'

by LeeGrossman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Fantastic story and chapter. Please don't let it be 2 years again before you continue this story. Well done

LeeGrossmanLeeGrossmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Patience is a virtue

lemonhead,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. You'll be happy to know that chapter 4 has already been submitted and should appear within days. I'm already sketching out chapter 5 (which will be a kind of conclusion to this story arc) which should be done by spring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Russians

All I want to say is this: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't have her father sell her out to the Russians! It's just too ugh for words. And what's with Margo constantly embarrassing Charlotte all the time? It's like she's jealous and feels the need to take out the competition . I really want Charlotte to come out on top (pun intended)!

LeeGrossmanLeeGrossmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Russians

All I can say is, you'll have to read chapter 4.

But that's a good point about Margo; she really needs to stop picking on Charlotte. Maybe Margo just needs a taste of her own medicine...

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

I will have the patience of job, as long as I get to read more of this excellent story. I look forward to reading chapter 4 and the finishing chapter 5 in the near future. Again thank you for this story you are a talented guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too long in narration dept

when you do get to sex parts it heats up well this could have been better in five or less pages

LeeGrossmanLeeGrossmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: too long in narration dept

I admit, this chapter was slower. Not intentionally so, I just don't like to force the narrative.

The pace picks up again in chapter 4. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

So happy to see another update to this story

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Each vignette is interesting and entertaining

But they seem to be barely related to each other. It's almost like reading an exercise in ADD.

from passing out in the doorway to

The special event on the patio,

a day horseback riding,

Tiny Tina and the butt plug,

meeting Diane for the first time,

all the while there are so many throwaways spinning that we hear about but never see again. i.e. the in house spa, (Peter, waxing), the geeks in IT, (did they clone her phone while they had it?), the shopping spree, the beach party, the Russians, and . . . . . . .

the only common theme is a business we know nothing about

Dad is different than how he was introduced to us

and Charlotte is a chameleon morphing with each new adventure.

Bringing us back to a question, what do all the events in Ch.'s 2 &3 have to do with the Title?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you should definitely add a chapter about Charlotte’s first anal experience with The boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous