All Comments on 'My Father's Second Wife Ch. 04'

by LeeGrossman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Very good. Looking forward to seeing how you conclude this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This must be driving the Lit bots nucking futs

There are no stories that could possibly be in the "Similar Stories" category.

LeeGrossmanLeeGrossmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: This must be driving the Lit bots nucking futs

Best comment yet. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
huh?

That wasn't at all what I was expecting! There are very few stories that make me think about them after I'm done reading. This is one of them! So kudos to you. Anyway, loved the solution for the Russians and didn't really feel the need to add the prostitutes for the scene with Charlotte and her dad. It sort of felt like her dad was disappointed it wasn't just the two of them. And one more thing, PLEASE make sure Margo is taken down by Charlotte. I get the sense Margo would love nothing more than for Charlotte to disappear into a dark hole and never come out. Love the story and can't wait to see how you end it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh Wow...

I cannot believe how much I am enjoying this series. Char is a one-in-a-million character. I truly appreciate her and her way of overcumming....oh wait, overcoming, all challenges. If you think you have more in you for her and her father, and it doesn't get all confused and "out of control", I can't wait to read more!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 9 years ago
Great to see new chapters!

Really thrilled to see some new chapters in this series, was fond of it when it first came out and it continues to impress. Hope to see more soon! *****

BenLongBenLongabout 9 years ago
Catchy little tale (tail?)

Cute little story Lee. Unbelievable - yet totally believable. Having known a few ultra rich in my time, I know exactly how things that us normal folks wouldn't consider believable actually do happen. Now whether she really marries her father - and unlike a previous commenter - I'm expecting that Margo and Char are going to be fast friends - is all for a future chapter, and I can hardly wait.. Good work (although please, please, learn the difference between "shudder" and "shutter").

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There must be mote

Char must go on to become Dad's muse, lover, business partner and wife........surely?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
missing chapter 5

This was very good....but scissoring is not actually a thing. Lol. I truly enjoyed your character development and conversations the characters had true voices. Just for the ease ability of reading when you change speakers u don't have to always put father said, just Chang paragraphs I truly enjoyed your story thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

when are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excited for more

After three years on this website I can say with truth you're one of my favorite authors. I'm not sure if you will continue this story or not but I truly hope you do.

Many thanks for a story in always glad to come back to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story Overall

I really enjoyed your writing. Great ending.

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreover 6 years ago
Outstanding Series!!!

I've loved reading this whole series!!

Please please please tell me there is more??

Bobm0973Bobm0973over 6 years ago
Phenomenal!!

This is, without a doubt, the most INCREDIBLE series I have ever read!!! I am dying to read more!! I'd love to see Charlotte and Margo get together for some hot sex, as well as Charlotte and Tina! Kate, Nikki, and Charlotte would be interesting! Oh, what the hell!! Just have Charlotte fuck all the sexy ladies in this story!!

gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

I read the entire series today. Very good. Your humor, plot development, ability to shift the story to another vein, all are very good. I see that this is kind of a "one trick" venture. To bad. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series!

Dearest LeeGrossman,

I'm impressed with your writing. A number of times I questioned whether I was reading in the 'group' or 'lesbian' genre. However, you kept coming back to your hottest coupling, Char and Donald (dad). That sex was so very hot. I'm sad to see that you've not posted anything else in over four years. What happened? Where are you, your words, and your characters? Your writing style is fabulous. Chapter Five is a must!

GG

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 4 years ago
A fun, sexy story...

...well written, too. It's a shame the author was unable to finish it, for whatever reason. I would have liked to see where it would have ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is quite nice. Just wish that instead of having so many characters it focused on mainly father and daughter.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

This was a lot of fun. I'm sorry the author didn't come back to it. Thank you for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous