My Father's Second Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria seemed to be the only one immune and was making a genuine effort to welcome them.

I wrapped one arm around each of their waists and made the introductions. "Rebecca, Nikki, this is Margo, Diane, and Victoria," I announced, nodding towards each one. Hands were shook.

The conversation was friendly enough, but there were still awkward pauses. I could tell this wasn't their scene and suggested Rebecca, Nikki, and I take a walk around the ship. The motion was unanimously toasted with raised glasses, and the three of us left the lounge.

I took one last look around the room. At some point my dad had left, hopefully to get that contract signed.

----------

The temperature had dropped noticeably since I was last outside. It was a light breeze, but cold on my bare skin. Goosebumps danced across my arms.

Nikki was oblivious of the cold, her thin cotton dress billowing about her long legs. She was talking non-stop, punctuated by exaggerated expressions, animated gestures, and the occasional giggle. Rebecca was more reserved, but no less friendly. She had a worldly, and slightly wry, sense of humor. The two went together like peanut butter and jelly.

I was having a great time with my new friends, but the rendezvous with my dad was starting to nag at me. Having made such a fuss about needing his "services" so badly, it would be super awkward to stand him up now.

I tried to ease into my impending departure, saying, "Have you got plans for the rest of the evening?" Rebecca and Nikki exchanged glances. My subtle attempt at brushing them off wasn't so subtle, and they immediately got quiet.

After an uncomfortable pause, Nikki said, "Oh, you know, we might take the launch back and catch a late flick or something," without much conviction.

Their downturned faces were stabbing at my heart, but I had to scrap them off somehow. "I made plans to get together with my father later," I said, with all the sincerity I could muster. Best to be direct about it.

You'd think I'd just told them their puppy died. They murmured their reluctant acceptance, "Oh, yea, sure, we understand."

No one wanted to say goodbye, so we just stood there, staring at the deck.

Finally, I inhaled deeply and asked, "Would you like to join me and my dad?"

Their mood changed like fireworks exploding. They both leaped at me, arms wide, into a group hug that almost knocked me over.

After their excitement receded a little, they disentangled themselves. Rebecca took one hand and Nikki took the other. Rebecca asked, "What are we waiting for?" and the two took off running down the promenade deck, dragging me behind them.

We hadn't gone ten feet before we realized, laughing, that we had no idea where we were going. Wandering the deck, we eventually found a crewmember who was all too eager to help out three, knackered, underdressed, girls with anything they might desire. I'm sure he was disappointed to learn we only wanted directions.

----------

The Starlight Suite was on the fore end of the third upper deck, right below the bridge. Entering the dimly lit room we were immediately impressed. It was a very large cabin (for any boat, even a "super-yacht"). There were the usual amenities: desk, night tables, dressing table, a settee, a small table and chairs. Everything was white. An ice bucket, a bottle of champagne, two glasses, and boxes of chocolates were arranged on the table.

The room's centerpiece was a huge, circular, bed in white satin set in the middle of an expanse of window wrapping 280 degrees from the port side all the way around to the starboard side. The bed was on a raised platform so it was level with the windows. Laying on the bed gave you an uninterrupted view of the entire ocean.

It was stunning, and we were stunned.

Nikki was the first to move. Reaching down, she pulled her dress over her head, took two giant steps, and propelled her naked body—pole vault style—into the center of the satin circle, bouncing a few times before settling on her back, arms and legs wide. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing anything else.

Not to be left behind, Rebecca tore at the laces of her Reeboks. Soon one shoe went flying, the other quickly following. She finished unzipping her jacket and dove, head first, after her friend. Surprisingly, she was wearing a pair of canary yellow booty shorts with the word "DANCER" across the butt.

I stood there watching the two like they were an Internet kitten video. Rebecca and Nikki both looked back towards me. Since I wasn't moving, they both sprang off the bed and flew directly at me, a blur of hair, boobs, arms, and legs.

Before I knew it, Rebecca was pulling my cover up over my head and Nikki was untying the string of my bikini top. The moment I was naked, each grabbed an arm and literally tossed me into the bed, piling in after me.

We settled into a half naked tangle of bodies, mostly on our backs, enjoying the feel of satin against our skin and the expanse of ocean and sky. We were now very quiet. There wasn't anything that needed saying.

Well, that turned out not to be true. After a minute or two acclimating to this piece of heaven, Nikki spoke up, saying, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Not knowing what she was thinking, I ran through the possibilities in my head: sex with Nikki, sex with Rebecca, sex with Nikki and Rebecca, watching Rebecca and Nikki have sex. Yep, that was my list.

It wasn't any of these things. Both Nikki and Rebecca propped themselves up on elbows to look at each other. In unison they screamed, "Chocolate!"

In a blur, they were scrambling off the bed again. I sat up, scooted to the edge, and dangled my feet over the side. The two girls were already returning with boxes of truffles.

Lips and fingers were soon sticky with chocolate. The satin sheets were the next victims. Then there was chocolate on cheeks, shoulders, breasts, and nipples. Each of these, of course, had to be carefully, and lovingly, licked clean by another member.

I was kissing Rebecca's cocoa-covered lips while Nikki suckled my nipple. Nikki sat up and leaned back to show me streaks of chocolate across the bottom of each tender white breast. I nuzzled one with my nose, lifting it to lick the chocolate off the underside. Rebecca was behind me now, cupping my breasts in her hands, kissing my back and shoulders.

It was intoxicating. I'd never had an experience like this in my life. It was tender, sweet, and unhurried. For once I wasn't trying to fuck, or get fucked, or get off, or get someone else off. I just wanted to bathe in this pool of creamy flesh forever.

Which is why I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard my father's voice say, "This is a surprise."

----------

Nikki did jump, literally. She twisted around, like a cat thrown into the air, and began backing away from my dad, trying to cover her small breasts with one hand, like a Catholic schoolgirl who just got caught topless behind the bleachers.

Rebecca used me as a human shield, shrinking behind my back. She slowly removed her hands from my breasts, so as to not bring attention to the fact that she had just been squeezing the boss' daughter's boobies.

I felt bad for them and mad at my dad. Everyone was acting like they were in serious trouble. I was going to put a stop to that.

"Way to harsh the mood, Dad," I scolded him. "I didn't think we needed to put a sock on the door. You never heard of knocking?"

Father threw up his hands in mock surrender. "Mia culpa," he said. "I just didn't expect guests."

At the word "guests," both Rebecca and Nikki visibly relaxed.

I got off the bed and ran to my father and took him by the arms. "Oh Daddy," I said, in a voice I hadn't use since I was thirteen. Jumping up and down in front of him, I pleaded, "Rebecca and Nikki are so nice, can't they stay, can't they, please, please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top?"

I not sure if it was my winning argument or my bouncing breasts that won him over, but he consented—like he had a choice. Who was I kidding? What red-blooded guy is going to kick out two of three naked girls out of the world's most luxurious bed? Play the spoiled daughter card, and there was no universe where anyone was walking out of that room.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. He returned the hug. We stayed like that for a moment, father caressing my bare back, and me probably getting chocolate on his suit.

We just stood there. I didn't hear anything from Rebecca or Nikki. Pretty soon this became awkward.

I looked up into my father face and smiled. He smiled down at me. I admitted to myself that I had no idea what to do next. I finally said, "I got nothing."

We both broke out laughing. It was infectious. Soon, Rebecca and Nikki were laughing too. It was a great moment, but I still didn't know what to do next.

Do I just start fucking my dad and let the other two fend for themselves? After all, this was my reservation. Or is it more polite to offer one's prostitute pals to your father first? Is it like a dance, where it's OK to cut in? Where was Miss Manners when you need her?

Unbeknownst to me, a course of action had already been taken. Nikki appeared behind me. She grabbed one arm and said, "Sorry Mr. Grant, but I'm calling 'dibs.'" With that, she pulled me away from my father, dragged me across the room, and backed into the settee, pulling me in with her. I fell backwards, smashing her thin body against the back of the couch. As soon as I had, her arms wrapped around my chest and her legs wrapped around my waist. One thing for sure, I was not leaving.

I wanted to protest, but truth be told, I hardly minded this soft prison. She pressed her lips to my ear, and in a barely audible whisper that no one else could hear, she said, "Let Becca have this." She was insistent.

I tried to turn my head, ask her what this about, but Nikki held me in place like a vice.

"Please?" she whispered.

I don't know what it is she wanted, or why she wanted it so bad, but this was her play and I was willing to let her have the field.

I said, "Sorry Dad, it looks like you're on your own."

Nikki practically vibrated with joy. She released her grip on my chest. He free hands began stroking my breasts while she kissing my neck. I tried once more to turn around, but Nikki was still in control. She whispered, "Thank you," in my ear, although I still had no idea what for.

Father and Rebecca stared at each other for a moment, being the only two left standing—or kneeling. There was an unspoken agreement that they were going to get busy, so father began to remove his suit jacket. Seizing on something to do, Rebecca crawled off the bed. She caught his jacket as he slipped out of it and reverently hung it on the valet. As he loosened his tie, she returned to unbutton his shirt, carefully folding and stacking each article as if it was a precious manuscript.

Nikki and I watched the process from the settee. Nikki was warm.

Rebecca patiently helped my father undress until he was standing naked in the middle of the room. Then almost as an afterthought, she peeled off her booty shorts and flung them into the pile with her shoes and Nikki's dress. Now everyone was naked, if you didn't count Nikki's high heels.

Rebecca went straight away to the bed. She crawled on, but then spun around and lay on her back with her head towards my dad. She bent her legs, planting her feet flat, a little wider than her hips. She did the same with the hands, palms down just above her shoulders.

Rebecca then pressed up, pushing herself into back bend that made my back hurt just looking at it. She was now arched like some inhuman four-legged spider, her bellybutton pointing towards the ceiling, and her head and hair hanging upside down between her shoulders.

Apparently, my dad was no stranger to this bit of gymnastics. He casually stepped onto the platform surrounding the bed. Rebecca's mouth was at the perfect height to accept by father's cock, and that's where it went. Rebecca's head, upside down, began sliding up and down my dad's soft prick. Father reached out and arm, his hand skimming her abdomen and disappearing between her legs.

"That's just showing off," I thought to myself.

With Rebecca and father engaged, Nikki threw her legs open, releasing me from my captivity. It was short-lived parole. She planted her heels on the either side of me and pushed herself straight up. I had been leaning against Nikki, but with Nikki now gone I fell backwards, between her legs, against the back of the settee.

Nikki did a three point turn above me and dropped back down. This girl could move like a ferret. She was now sitting in my lap, facing me, her bare ass on my thighs and her nipples mere inches from mine. She gave me peck on my lips and coyly asked, "So what 'cha want to do?"

I looked at her for a second before asking, "What was that all about?"

Nikki tried to ignore the question. She said, demurely, "Nothing." She began to stroke my sides with her hands, leaning in for another kiss, this time pressing her breasts into mine. I wanted to point out that answering a question and pretending you didn't hear it were mutually exclusive.

I took hold of her arms and pushed back upright. I said, as firmly as I could without being overheard, "Spill."

She twisted around and whined, a little louder this time, "It's nothing. Can't we just have some fun?" Nikki's tongue has many talents, but deception wasn't one of them.

I reached up, grabbed her nipples, and gave them a good pinch. She chirped like a startled bird, her hands flying up to protect her nubbins from my attack. It didn't help. I held each nipple firmly between a thumb and finger. The threat was obvious; start talking or these beauties are going to suffer.

Nikki was clearly in distress. Not from my nipple torture; I wasn't actually hurting her. I think she just didn't know what to say. She hemmed and hawed, stalling for time. I waited patiently, slowing rolling her nipples between my fingers.

In a rush, Nikki whispered, "Becca doesn't have what you have." The words were painful, but there was relief too. She let out a rush of air, as if she'd finally confessed to some heinous crime.

If Nikki thought that was an explanation, I wasn't impressed. "Becca didn't have what?" I asked to myself. "A Miata? Blue eyes?" I lifted Nikkis tits by her nipples to make sure she hadn't forgotten whose party this was. There was more to this.

Nikki finally found her words. "Becca doesn't have a father who loves her the way yours loves you," she whispered. That caught me off guard. I let go of her nipples. She clutched her breasts, comforting them. She looked down to see, checking for damage.

After verifying that her breasts were unmolested, Nikki continued, saying, "Last week, Becca wanted to stay with you because she was worried, worried that you were," she paused, searching for the words, "you know, forced." Nikki eyed me to see if I understood her meaning. I think I did.

"But you weren't," she said, brightly, like she'd arrived at the happy ending. Then just as suddenly, Nikki's smile turned back into a frown, saying, "But that just made Becca sadder, 'cause it reminded her of what she didn't have."

Tears welled in Nikki's eyes. She leaned into me, pressing her body against mine. I could feel the wetness on her cheeks. She whispered rapidly in my ear, as if to get it out all at once, "Becca's father raped her. He never really liked her. He got drunk one night and raped her. She waited for him to pass out, grabbed everything she should carry, and ran away from home. She's never been back. That's when we moved here."

Nikki was softly crying now. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and held her as she sobbed. I wanted to protect her, comfort her, save her. I almost started to cry myself.

Almost.

I looked up see Rebecca with new eyes. Rebecca was now standing on the edge of the bed, facing away, straight legs, bending at the waist. My father's face was buried between her ass cheeks. I could only assume he was doing to her pussy what he'd done to mine the last time we had dinner.

Rebecca then continued to bend forward, folding up like a pocket knife, until her head was between her knees. She wrapped her lips around my father's erect cock and resumed her blow job, a contortionist's version of a 69.

"Well, if this is therapy for daddy issues," I thought to myself, "she's getting her money's worth."

I gently patted Nikki and got her to sit upright in my lap again. She wiped tears from her face. I softly said, "Take a look," motioning towards the bed. Nikki turned around to see Rebecca blowing my dad upside down while being eaten out.

Nikki turned back around, smiling, her sorrow dissipating like smoke. I wrinkled up my nose and said, "I think she's going to be OK."

Nikki agreed.

----------

I tenderly held Nikki for a while. Then our hands began to roam again. I ran mine up and down her back, across the soft skin of her ass, and down her legs, tickling the parts in between with my fingers. She ran her fingers through my hair, pushed my breasts together, and kissed my neck. Nikki was getting horny again, and so was I.

Nikki made her move. She snaked a hand down between our stomachs and slipped a finger into my vagina. It went in easily. She tortured me by wiggling it around inside, probably getting payback for her nipples, before pulling it back up and popping it into her mouth. Like sucking a lollipop, she pulled her finger out of her mouth and put it into mine.

"Somebody loves me," she said with a shit-eating grin. Passionate Nikki was back.

Nikki got off my lap. She grabbed my legs and pulled them to one side, causing me to fall on my side. After some adjustment, I was laying longwise on the settee, my head on a pillow, my legs spread. Nikki was kneeling on the floor near my feet, leaning across the cushion. She positioned her head right above my wide open sex.

"I believe this is where we were," Nikki said, then turning her head towards Rebecca and raising her voice, "before we were so rudely interrupted."

Nikki's head dived between my legs and the whole evening started over again.

I turned my head to see what Rebecca thought of this. Neither Rebecca nor my father were paying any attention to us.

Rebecca was getting the business end of my father's dick. He was still standing. Rebecca was hanging from him, her arms wrapped around his neck. My father had his arms hooked underneath her knees, keeping her legs spread wide and lifting her hips while he drove his cock into her with considerable force. Rebecca's ass would bounce up with each impact, only to fall again, driving my father's meat deeper inside her. Her sweaty face was only inches from his. She had the eyes of a mad woman.

"Is no one going to use the bed?" I asked myself.

Nikki was now doing little circles around my clit, overexcited from the prolonged foreplay. I put my hand on her head, hoping to get her to ease up a little. She didn't. Her long slender finger entered me and started working in and out. Now it was two fingers. She shifted toward the center of the settee, her breasts now pressing on my leg, her hair cascading across my stomach—at some point her ponytail had come undone. Her face was almost sideways in my pussy now, allowing her the freedom to push her fingers all the way to her knuckles with each stroke.

I glanced over to the bed again. Rebecca and my father were both standing in the middle of the bed, my father fucking her forcefully from behind. She was bent forward with her arms straight back behind her, their arms locked together; she was clutching his biceps while he was holding hers. Her head and hair hung down limply, swinging with each thrust.

Nikki kept scooting around, a little bit at a time. Before long she had worked her ass around to my end of the settee, her head never leaving my pussy. She got on her feet, lifted a leg, and began to swing it over my head. She was getting into a 69.