My Father's Second Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her slim bald pussy descending towards my face and panicked. Instinctively, I threw up my arm and blocked her hips. For the first time, her face disengaged from my vagina.

"Oh, don't worry, I cleaned my kitty," she said. She must have thought I would get freaked out smelling Viktor in her vajayjay. "No stinky Russian juice here," she reassured me, reaching back and patting her pussy like the head of a very good dog.

"No, it's not that," I sputtered. Nikki cocked her head and knit her eyebrows. She didn't understand.

Now it was my turn to be at a loss for words. I just didn't know how to say it. Oh, who was I kidding? I knew how to say it, I just didn't want to. "Nut up, Charlotte," I told myself.

I took a deep breath. "I," I started to say. "I've never ... you know ... done that." All the air from my lungs was gone. I felt my face flush in embarrassment.

Nikki got off and kneeled next to me. The mood was ruined. She stared at my face trying to make sense of what I was saying. It progressed through a series of expressions: bewilderment, astonishment, settling on disbelief.

Nikki said slowly, "You mean to tell me that you've never, you know, tasted a girl?" She waited intently for the answer.

I could only nod.

Nikki's face changed to puzzlement. Trying to be considerate of my obvious embarrassment, she approached her next question slowly, asking, "How long have you been, you know, together ... with girls?"

For some reason I couldn't look at her. I stared at the ceiling hoping someone had written an answer there. It was as blank as my mind.

Steeling myself, I turned back to Nikki, looked her straight in the eye, and said, "You were the first."

Nikki's hand flew to her face and she started laughing hysterically into her palms.

Embarrassment turned to outrage. "It's not funny," I protested. Here I was, in the middle of indescribable life changes. Changes that were calling every sexual boundary into question, even my own orientation, and this bitch was laughing at me.

Nikki threw herself onto me, hugging me and smothering me with kisses. The dim light of the room was blotted out by the mass of hair falling in eyes. Her kisses reassured me that she wasn't being mean, but I still didn't know what was funny about this in the least.

Finally, she sat back up. With a radiant smile she said, "I'm not laughing at you, sweetie. I just can't believe that I was the one who ... you know ... took your girl-cherry."

I blinked. The whole thing seemed funny now. I shrugged and said, "I guess you did." That earned me even more hugs and kisses.

As soon as I regained use of my lips again, I asked, "Do you think there's a Foursquare badge for that?"

Our lovemaking disintegrated into a fit of giggles.

----------

Nikki insisted I chronicle my every sexual experience since our first liaison. I described sitting and watching my dad fuck Beth, which even Nikki thought was a little weird. She ran her finger up and down my leg as I described making love to my father.

When I told her about fingering Tina's, and then Margo's, pussy while my father fucked them in the ass, she perked up. As I described it, she took my hand and guided it between her legs. She took hold of my middle finger and pushed it inside her. Without breaking eye contact, she then slipped her finger into me. She started lazily sliding hers in and out. I returned the favor.

"See," she said with blissful smile, "that's something you can do."

We continued to finger each other as I described getting fucked by Diane and her magic dildo/cock. Nikki's eyebrows shot up when I told her about that. She kept stopping me to ask questions. I think she was making notes.

I followed Nikki's lead. When she slipped two fingers into me, I slipped two fingers into her. When she pulled out and rubbed my clit, I pulled out and rubbed her clit. Nikki was proud of her new student.

When my story caught up to tonight, Nikki make a low whistle and said, "That's just nuts. It's like learning Swan Lake before you've taken your first tendu." (Dancer translation: doing the crazy hard stuff before learning the basics.)

I'd already learned a new trick. Nikki would occasionally pull out her fingers and run them past my pussy, almost to my asshole. She wasn't going for that. Instead, she would tease the tender bridge of skin between the two, before returning to my warm wet folds. I tried to do the same to her, but I'm not sure I was as successful.

Having exhausted my sexual legacy, we continued to masturbate each other in silence. Nikki pulled her fingers out of me and put them in her mouth, licking them clean. I did the same, exploring the taste of her salty sex.

A new smile broke out on Nikki's face. "Hey, you want to try scissoring?" she asked.

Pretend you're standing at the edge of a cliff. If just anyone asks you, "Would you jump off this cliff?" you'd say, "No!" You might even thrown in a "No way, dumbass!" But if you are completely and utterly taken with the person standing there, when they ask you that question you just say, "Sure!"

"Sure!" I said.

Nikki got to her feet and helped me stand up. I looked back over to the bed. I'd completely forgotten there were two other people in the room.

Father was laying on his back, spread eagle, his still rock hard cock—my god, that man has stamina—pointing straight up. Rebecca was straddling him, but not your typical cowgirl position. Her legs were 180 degrees open, straight out to either side. Her arms were languidly dropped across her knees. She was raising and lowering herself over my father's dick using only the muscles in her sinewy thighs. Her body glistened, sweat covering every inch of her skin, her hair was plastered to her shoulders and back.

"Have they been at this the whole time?" I asked, shocked to hear my own voice, and then realize that I'd said it out loud.

"Becs can dance a forty minute solo," Nikki told me. "I don't think there's a guy alive that can outlast her."

I wondered if Nikki could.

Nikki guided me over to the bed. There was still plenty of room. I crawled up to lay next to my father. He and Rebecca's eyes were closed, Rebecca focusing on her balance, Father just trying to hang on this ride.

I was now laying parallel to my father. Nikki first followed me in head first, but just to set my legs slightly apart before spinning around. There was a pause while she removed her high heels. Probably not a safe fashion accessory for what we were about to do.

With one leg over me, Nikki wedged her other leg underneath my butt. This tilted my hips up, rolling me slightly to my right, towards my father and Rebecca. Nikki, her hips at almost a 90 degree angle to mine, was rolled the other way, away from Rebecca.

With a little adjusting, our pussies finally met. Nikki propped herself up a little on one elbow and I followed her lead. It was a very intimate feeling. There was much more contact than the sexual positions I was used to. I was sandwiched front and behind by her warm legs, thighs, and ass. At the same time, I felt as if I was holding her whole body between my legs.

Nikki started to gyrate her hips, grinding her vulva against mine. I tried to do the same, matching her rhythm and motion, but let's face it, Nikki was doing all of the real work here.

I was starting to see the appeal. I tried to relax and let the stimulation carry me. I wasn't expecting an orgasm. Hell, I'd probably broken my orgasm machine with so many false starts and interruptions this evening.

While Nikki tried to squeeze some pleasure out of my loins, I became engrossed in watching Rebecca slowly fuck my dad. I had a front row seat now. Rebecca's wide open legs left nothing to the imagination. I watched as her hips descended, engulfing my father's thick, veiny, cock, until her bald vaginal lips touched my father's hairless pelvis. Then she would ascend, uncovering his turgid phallus like a silk veil being pulled back to reveal a priceless statue. And just as my father's bulbous head might escape her velvety folds, she'd sink back down again, and again. I watched as a bead of sweat form on her thigh and drop onto the wet satin sheets.

A hand touched mine. It was my father's hand. Our fingers intertwined. I looked over to see that Nikki had taken Rebecca's hand. Rebecca smiled, but didn't open her eyes. We were no longer individuals. My father and I were fucking Rebecca and Nikki, together, as one organism.

Nikki had now pushed herself up, braced by one arm, so she was almost sitting on my crotch, pressing me down into the soft bed. She was doing a bump and grind—literally. She'd kind of tap my pussy with hers, sink into me, and either make circles or rocking motions, like she was the pestle and I was the mortar. I tried to rock back, but I was very much on the receiving end of her lovemaking now.

It was happening. Oh my god, I was coming. I was really coming. I clamped my legs together, squeezing Nikki's ass between them. But this hindered Nikki's ability to press her pussy against mine. I willed myself to relax, to open my legs, allow Nikki to have me. It worked, but only for a moment. On Nikki's next thrust, I spasmed again and clamped my legs together.

The cycle repeated over and over, until my orgasm ran its course. My head fell back against bed, my legs thrown wide. I wasn't every trying to work against Nikki anymore.

Nikki continued to grind into me, using me like a deflated sex toy. She became more insistent, her pace quickened, then I felt her pelvis shuttering. I could feel her orgasm between my legs, almost as sure as if it was mine. I tried to push up, offer help in her quest, but I just couldn't find the strength.

Nikki slowed and finally stopped. Breathing heavily, she disengaged herself, turned around, crawled over, and laid on top of me. I wrapped my free hand around her sweaty back.

"Was it good for you?" I asked, between breaths. I would have pretended to puff on a cigarette, but both hands were occupied.

"That was great," Nikki declared, clearly pleased with the outcome.

We laid there, breathing. Nikki rested her head on my breast, so we both had something soft to lay our heads on.

My vanity ultimately got the better of me and I asked, "So how did I do, in comparison to other girls?"

Without lifting her head, Nikki said, "No idea. I'd never done that before."

I waited a beat before saying, "So I'm the best you've ever had?"

Nikki reached up and pinched my free nipple. I reached down and slapped her ass.

----------

I can't tell you how long Nikki and I laid there. I felt her get up and crawl somewhere.

I tilted my head back and opened my eyes, drinking in the view of the upside down ocean and sky. I turned my head to see my father, still prone, his eyes still closed.

I looked down to see that Nikki had crawled over my father and was now straddling his stomach. She was pressing her whole body against Rebecca, her arms wrapped tightly around her back, their lips locked in a prolonged kiss. Rebecca had stopped moving—how could she not—and had placed her hands flat on Nikki's lower back. The soft room light and moonlight conspired to perfectly outline Nikki's slim figure.

I willed myself to roll over, and flopped across my father, landing askew with my head and one breast on his muscular chest, my free hand finding the juncture of his abdomen and leg and, oops, Nikki's ass. I felt my father breathing in and joined him.

The bed bounced as, somewhere, bodies tumbled across it, giggling. Then I heard a voice say "Whoops!" accompanied by the sound of something hitting the raised platform, followed by more giggling. I lifted a finger to confirm that Nikki's ass was no longer there.

My eyes flew open as hands grabbed my ankles. I was being dragged, rather indelicately, feet first across my father's prone form. As soon as my hips were on top of him, my legs were pulled apart and down. Like a speed bump, my pussy thumped over my father's pelvis and bumped into his stiff cock ... and a hand ... two hands.

Giggling hands were pressing the head of my father's dick into me. I rocked my hips back to improve the angle. It didn't take much effort; my pussy's been in various degrees of wetness all evening. I parted easily.

Once the head was inside, hands grabbed my ankles again and pulled back once more. My entire body was sliding down the front of my father. The only thing not moving was his thick cock, which slide right into where it wanted to be.

Loose hair and two sets of kisses alighted on my ass cheeks, and then they were gone. Only the sound of giggling and bare feet scampering across carpet remained.

I laid there with my father's cock in me. I felt like I'd come home from a long journey, a world tour of feminine charms and secrets. It's been exciting and fun, and I'm definitely going back. But at this moment I was glad to be home, glad to be with my father, glad to be my father's lover.

"Well, you know the saying," I said to myself. "You can bring the cowgirl to cock, but you can't make her ride."

I found the strength to place my hand on my father's broad chest, pushing myself up, and pulling my legs up to the side. I lifted up just a little, before pushing down on him, trying to send his cock as deep into my pussy as I could. There was no way I going to compete with Rebecca's performance. Dad would just have to settle for a vanilla fuck.

Like an old married couple, we settled into the rhythm of familiar lovemaking. My father opened his eye and smiled, just slightly.

"How was your day, dear?" I asked, as casually as could.

"Much better now," my father replied. He placed his hands on my ass cheeks and began lifting me up with each stroke. Thank god, because I was already starting to get tired.

"What have you been up to?" father asked, continuing our mock conversation.

"Same ol', same ol'," I said, trying to sound bored. I let my hair fall over my face so he couldn't see me grinning.

Forward, back, forward, back, I rode him. I was all out of orgasms today, but father wasn't. I felt him stiffen as his cock erupted inside me. I slowed, letting the spasms subside, feeling the familiar trickle of cum dribble down my thigh.

I fell forward, like an exhausted marathon runner throwing themselves through the finish line ribbon. I laid, once again, on my father's chest, his softening cock still inside me.

Then it happened. My father said, "I love you." I smiled. Those words were better than any orgasm.

I rolled off of him onto my back, and said, "Tell me that tomorrow." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------

I opened my eyes to an arc of stars. The dim room lights had been turned off, leaving only the night sky and moonlight. Father had rolled onto his stomach and was snoring softly, his hard ass looking a little babyish in the soft rays.

Correction, it wasn't my father snoring. I turned the other way to see Rebecca and Nikki spooning. Nikki was balled up in a fetal position, Rebecca wrapped around her like a glove. Rebecca was the one snoring.

I stared at the ceiling. In an uncharacteristic moment, I started to contemplate my future. I started with what was certain. I was definitely going to keep working for my dad. I was definitely going to keep fucking my dad, every day, every way.

Was I going to keep having sex with girls? I waffled on that for a moment. It was all still so new, so I put that in the "highly probable" category. "Oh, who am I kidding?" I chided myself. I mentally slid that over to the "definitely" category with my dad and new job.

Was I going back to school? Maybe. What about dating? That was a little more problematic. Dad had already said he expected me to still go on dates, but the scenarios playing in my head were absurd: "Thank you for a lovely dinner, Robert. Would you like to come back to my place and have a threesome with my father?"

Of course, if I started dating girls, that might work. But if I'm not going to date boys, what are my chances of getting married? Or having children?

"I should just marry my dad," I said to the room. I continued to stare at the ceiling. The words "marry my dad" spun around and around my head, like a ribbon twirling on the end of a stick.

A second later, I remembered a promise I'd made. I got off the bed as gently as I could, trying not to wake anyone. Cum stains, sweat, and chocolate were everywhere.

"I hope the boat didn't require a cleaning deposit," I said to myself.

I managed to find my father's pants in the dim light and fish out his cell phone. It was 3:42 in the morning. Thankfully, father hasn't upgraded to one of those smart phones with the fingerprint sensors. Clutching his phone, I snuck out of the cabin.

The night air was cold. It occurred to me that I was still naked. Part of my brain was now trying to figure out why that revelation didn't send me scurrying back into the cabin, frantically trying to cover myself. That part of my brain didn't know what I've gone through these past weeks.

I padded across the hard deck to the railing, goose bumps and nipples all rising to the occasion. Leaning against the icy metal, I unlocked father's cell phone.

"You fucking bastard," I yelled at the phone. My father's home screen image was an up-skirt of my ass wearing Margo's red pea coat. It was undoubtedly taken in the lobby following my misfortunate wardrobe malfunction Tuesday.

"We're going to have words, mister," I muttered as I dialed Kate's number. It went straight to voice mail.

"Hey Kate," I said into the phone. "It's Char. What 'cha doing this weekend? Call me," and I hung up.

I thought a get together with my crazy roommate and bestie was just what I needed. I stared at the image of my ass on dad's phone. And then a wicked, wicked, thought occurred to me.

I muted the camera function so wouldn't make any noise. I quietly opened the cabin door and snuck back inside the room, searching for something that would make a really nice picture ...

----------

End of part 4